SUAT 2020 Application Form, Registration, Eligibility, Dates – Apply Here
SUAT 2020 Application Form will be made available via online mode as well as offline mode. Sharda University conducts university level entrance exam every year. The exam is organized for admission into various programmes in the Engineering, Pharmacy, Law, Management etc. Through this exam, candidates will get admission into B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, BCA etc. courses. It will be mandatory for candidates to qualify SUAT entrance test to get admission in the university & its affiliated colleges. Here we are providing details regarding SUAT Application Form 2020.
SUAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check the following details regarding SUAT 2020 Application Form:
- SUAT 2020 Application form will be made available via online as well as offline mode.
- For offline mode, candidates will be able to register at Admission Cell, Sharda University or Sharda Counselling Centers.
- The application process will consist of registration, course filling, personal & academic details filling, uploading of passport size photograph & signature and fee payment.
- Candidates will be able to apply for the exam from first week of March 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till last week of May 2020.
- While filling application form, candidates will have to submit valid/ working email ID & password in the application form.
- Also upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Incomplete application form will lead to rejection, so candidates must fill the application form carefully.
- At last, candidates must not forget to take multiple printouts of filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee through online as well as offline mode.
- All category candidates have to submit Rs.1200 as application fee.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- Demand Draft (DD) will be paid in favour of Sharda university payable at Greater Noida.
- The application fee will be non-refundable/ non-transferrable in any case.
- DD will be sent to the following below address:
Admission Cell, Sharda University,
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park-III,
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh- 201306.
SUAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding SUAT eligibility criteria:
For B.Tech Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify 10th and 12th level examination (without any gap) from a recognized board.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates will have to qualify the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) or PCM with Biology (PCMB)/ Computer Science or PCB for Biotechnology subject.
- Percentage: Candidates must qualify with minimum 60% marks in class 10th level & 70% marks in class 12th level (50% in Mathematics subjects).
- Age Limit: He/ She must be at least 17 years of age till 31st December of 2020 year.
For M.Tech Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualified B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc. in Environmental Science from recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must qualify with minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
SUAT 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding SUAT 2020 application dates:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Application form commences||1st week of March|
|Last date to submit the application form||4th week of May|
|Slot booking||4th week of May|
|SUAT exam date||1st week of June|
How to Apply for SUAT 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for SUAT 2020:
- Visit the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on ‘Apply online’ button.
- Fill basic details like name, email ID, phone number, etc.
- Now candidates will receive login credentials through mail or contact number.
- Now login using credentials & proceed to fill the application form.
- After submission of details, candidates will receive an OTP at their registered number or ID.
- Now candidates will be redirected to the payment page.
- Proceed to submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, a confirmation page will be generated on computer screen.
- Take multiple printout of filled in application form for further use.
Candidates must go through these steps for filling SUAT 2020 application form. Candidates must remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid rejection in their application form. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding SUAT 2020 application form to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to SUAT 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.