SUAT 2021: Application Form (Till 5th Aug), Slot Booking (Started), Dates
SUAT 2021 Application Form has been extended till 5th August 2021. Exam is organised to offer admission in Engineering, Pharmacy, Management etc. fields. Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) is a university level entrance test. It is conducted every year by the Sharda University. Through this exam candidates can get admission in various UG /PG courses i.e. B.Tech, BCA, MBA, MCA, etc. Candidates having score card of JEE Main/ CLAT/ CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ UPSEE/ NATA will be exempted from the exam. In this article we have mentioned complete details about SUAT 2021 including dates, application form, eligibility etc.
SUAT 2021 Notifications – Application Extended
SUAT 2021 Application Form has been extended till 5th August 2021 various UG and PG courses. Check Here for application details.
SUAT 2021 Exam Date has been announced. It will be held on 5th August 2021.Check other dates from below.
SUAT 2021 Slot Booking has been started for home based online test. Check Here for slot booking details.
SUAT 2021 Important Dates
Candidates must check SUAT 2021 important dates from the given table:
|Starting of application form||Started|
|Last date to submit applications||5th August 2021|
|Slot booking/ admit card||Started|
|SUAT 2021 Home based online test||5th August 2021|
|Declaration of result||July 2021|
|Counselling starts from||July 2021|
SUAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check details about SUAT 2021 application form from below:
- Application form can be filled through online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates can purchase offline application form from university campus.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 4th February 2020.
- Registration process consist of various steps – registration, filling of application form, document upload, fee submission etc.
- Candidates must upload their documents in prescribed format.
- Application form can be filled till the 5th August 2021.
- Do not forget to take printout of filled application form and keep it safe.
- Application fee is Rs.1200 for all candidates.
- Candidates can submit application form through online and offline mode.
- Online fee can be paid using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Offline application fee can be paid demand draft drawn in favor of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida and send it to the given address:
Admission Cell, Sharda University,
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh- 201306.
SUAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the SUAT 2021 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
For B.Tech Courses:
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be minimum 17 years on 31st December 2021.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th standard from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have passed with 60% marks in 10th class and 70% marks in 12th class and 50% in mathematics subjects.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their qualifying examination with PCM and PCMB/ Computer science subjects.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized institute.
- Marks: Candidates must secure minimum 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Score Card: Candidates having CAT/ MAT score card will also be eligible to apply.
For Other PG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed bachelor’s degree from any recognized institutes.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their final year can also apply.
SUAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check SUAT 2021 exam pattern from below:
- Exam Mode: Examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Number of Question: Total 100 questions will be asked.
- Duration: Examination will be conducted in 1 and half hour.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
SUAT 2021 Syllabus
SUAT 2021 Syllabus for UG courses is prepared based on 11th and 12th class. Candidates can prepare topics from the Mathematics, chemistry, English and physics subjects.
Syllabus for PG courses is prepared based on graduation level. Questions will be asked from the subject i.e. logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, general awareness and English communication etc.
Here we have mentioned some SUAT 2021 preparation tips for the exam:
- Set a routine for your study and follow it on the daily basis.
- Make your basic concept clear from the topics.
- Make short notes of the topics and revise it daily.
- Go through the previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Eat healthy food and do exercise.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
SUAT 2021 Admit Card
After filling of application form candidates must have to book their slots. Slot booking has been re-started. Candidates must download their SUAT 2021 admit card through online mode.
Admit card can be available to those candidates who have booked their slots for examination. In slot booking candidates must have to choose exam date and time, exam city and state. Candidates must take printout of admit card.
SUAT 2021 Result
Result will be published through online mode. Candidates will be able to get their result using registration number and password. SUAT 2021 result will be declared in August 2021.
Candidates will be selected for the counselling based on result. Candidates must check details carefully in the result including marks, roll number etc. Result will not send through any offline mode to the candidates.
SUAT 2021 Counselling
SUAT Counselling will be organized after declaration of result. Counselling will begins from the last week of August 2021. Counselling will be conducted on various steps i.e. GD/ PI rounds, documents verification and fee payment etc.
Candidates will have to appear in the counselling process. In case candidates will not attend counselling, seats will not be given to them. Seats will be allotted to the candidates based on entrance test score, GD/ PI, availability of seats etc. After that candidates will have to report at the reporting center with allotment letter and other required documents.
Candidates will have to bring following documents for verification process:
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate
- SUAT 2021 admit card
- SUAT 2021 score card/ result
- Graduation mark sheets and certificate
- Registration payment receipt
- ID proof
- Passport size photograph etc.
If you have any other query about SUAT 2021, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.