Symbiosis SET 2019 Application Form, Registration (Started) – Apply Here
Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2019 Registration has been extended till 21st April 2019. It has been released by the university through online mode. Symbiosis International University conducted its own entrance test by the name of Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET). It is conducted every year to get admission in various UG courses offered by the university and its affiliated institutions. It is a university level entrance test. Here, we have mentioned the complete details of Symbiosis SET 2019 registration.
Symbiosis SET 2019 Application Form
Symbiosis SET 2020 Application Form will be started from January 2020.
Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2019 Registration has been extended till 21st April 2019. Click here to register online.
Candidates can fill the Symbiosis SET application form as per the guidelines given below:
- It is mandatory to do online registration to fill further SET online application form.
- Symbiosis SET registration process has been started from 25th January 2019 to 21st April 2019.
- At the time of filling application form, candidates have to fill the personal, contact and education details.
- Candidates also have to upload the passport size photo in .jpg, .jpeg, .png or .gif format (the file size should not be more than 100 kb).
- Candidates must fill the institutions/programmes and exam city in order of their preference.
- Must take the printout of the application form for future reference.
The candidates can pay the application fee through Billdesk Gateway/Indian Bank Gateway/Demand Draft. The entrance test fee is Rs. 1750/- for each test. If candidate wants to register for one test in the morning (SLAT/SEED) and one test in the afternoon (SET/SITEEE), then the fee is Rs. 3500/-.
The DD can be made from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune. The DD should be sent to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at:
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune-412115
Candidates those wish to apply for Symbiosis SET 2019 entrance exam must fulfill the eligibilities given below.
- Nationality: Indian nationals and NRIs can apply for this exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- NRI Candidate: A candidate is eligible to apply as a Non Resident Indian if he/she has appeared for either 10th or 10+2 (equivalent to the Indian 10th or 12th) examination outside India.
- Minimum Marks: One should have passed with minimum 45% marks in aggregate (reserved category candidates should obtain at least 40% marks in qualifying exam).
SET Registration Dates 2019
Here, candidates can get the official SET registration dates 2019.
|Releasing of online application||25th January 2019|
|Last date to fill application form||21st April 2019|
|Payment of registration fee||21st April 2019|
|SET Exam date||1st week of May|
How to Apply
Candidates must go through the steps given below to complete the SET registration process. Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date of apply.
- Go to the official website (link is given above).
- Open the link and click on ‘Register’.
- Read the given instructions and click on ‘I Agree’ to accept the terms & conditions.
- Now, fill the details required in generated page.
- Click on ‘Save & Continue’ to choose the password and then click on ‘Submit’ to register.
- After that the screen will display the candidate’s SET ID 2019.
- After successful registration, click on “Save and Continue” and after that an email containing candidate’s SET 2019 ID and password will be sent to them.
- Upload the photograph by click on ‘Choose File’.
- Now, candidate will be redirected to the payment page.
- After successful completion of the payment, a confirmation message will be sent to the candidate.
- Do not forget to take the printout of confirmation page.
If you have any other queries about Symbiosis SET 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.