TANCET 2022: Marksheet (Released), Result (Out), Cut Off, Counselling
TANCET 2022 Marksheet Last date to download has been extended till 6th July 2022. Result has been released on 9th June 2022. Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) is state level entrance examination conducted by the Anna University. The Examination will be conducted for the candidates seeking admission in the various master’s level programme like MCA, MBA, etc. Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in various govt. and private colleges across the state. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the TANCET 2022 exam.
TANCET 2022 Notifications – Marksheet Available Till 6th July
TANCET 2022 Marksheet Last date to download has been extended till 6th July 2022. Check here for details.
TANCET 2022 Result has been declared on 9th June 2022. Check here for result details.
Admission Open 2022
TANCET 2022 Important Dates
Checkout the official exam dates for the TANCET 2022 Examination:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Commencement of Registration Process||30th March 2022|
|Last date to fill online application||23rd April 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||2nd May 2022|
|TANCET 2022 Exam||14th & 15th May 2022|
|Announcement of Result||On 9th June 2022|
|Downloading of mark sheet||15th June to 30th June 2022|
|Beginning of Counselling||July/ August 2022|
TANCET 2022 Result
The result has been prepared by the authority on the basis of final answer key. Authority has declared the result for every exam participated candidate individually through online mode. Candidates can access their result on 9th June 2022.
TANCET Result 2022 consists of candidates performance in the entrance examination. Candidates can download their result by login into the website of authority.
TANCET 2022 Cut Off
The cut off marks will be the minimum marks released by the authority for shortlisting the candidates for counselling procedure. Candidates will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks for their category to be eligible for counselling procedure.
TANCET Cut off marks will be released through online mode. Candidates will be able to access their cut off marks through the website of authority. On the basis of cut off marks, authority will prepare the merit list containing the name of shortlisted candidates for counselling.
TANCET 2022 Counselling
The Counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority for every exam participated candidates through online mode. Candidates will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from July/ August 2022.
TANCET Counselling procedure will be conducted in various rounds on the basis of availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis rank in the merit list.
Candidates will have to bring the following document for the document verification rounds:
- TANCET Score card
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Address proof
- Requisite fee in form of DD or cash
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photographs, etc.
TANCET 2022 Answer Key
The Answer key will be released by the authority after few days from the completion of examination. Authority will release the answer key in pdf format. Candidates will be able check their answer Key from June 2022 through online mode only.
The Answer key will be consist of correct answers of every asked questions in the entrance examination. Through the answer key, Candidates will be able to predict their scores even before the declaration of result.
TANCET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card has been released by the authority after few weeks from the completion of registration process. Authority has released the admit card for every registered candidates individually through online mode. Candidates can download their admit card from 2nd May 2022.
The admit card will be consist of important details regarding the candidates and examination. Candidates should keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure.
TANCET 2022 Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern for the TANCET 2022 Examination will be as follows:
- Exam Mode: The Examination will be conducted in Pen and paper mode.
- Duration: Total 2 hours will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Number of Questions: The question paper of MBA & MCA will be consist of total 100 questions and 115 questions for M.E / M.Tech / M.Arch / M.Plan. examination.
- Total Marks: There will be total 100 marks in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Students will get 1 mark for every correct answer and 1/3 will be deducted on every incorrect answer.
The complete pattern for the question paper will be as follows:
|Courses||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|For M.E./M. Tech/M. Plan/M. Arch|
TANCET 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the examination will be different for every course as per the requirement of subjects and qualification for the particular course. The syllabus for the examination will be prepared for testing the Technical and problem-solving skills of candidates.
The complete TANCET syllabus for the examination can be accessible through the website of authority.
TANCET 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are some effective TANCET preparation tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern before start preparing for the examination.
- Make a time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kind of unnecessary distraction and keep the focus on study.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Solve the previous year questions papers and sample papers.
- Stay healthy and avoid any kinds of unhealthy activities.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
TANCET 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some key instructions regarding the TANCET Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form has been released through online mode only.
- Candidates can submit their application form from 30th March 2022.
- The Application form submission process consists of various steps like Registration, Personal Details, Document upload and Payment.
- Candidates have to complete all the steps as per the given instruction.
- The Application Form submission process is regulated for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit their application form before 23rd April 2022, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Application Fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|General Candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|ST/ SC/ SCA Candidates||Rs. 400/-|
TANCET Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete TANCET eligibility criteria:
For M.E. /M.Tech. /M. Arch /M. Plan:
- Qualification: Students must have Bachelor’s degree in relevant field from any recognized university.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks (45% Marks for reserved candidates) to be eligible for admission.
- Scores: Candidates can also apply for the admission on the basis of GATE score.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have a bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor degree in required discipline from any recognized institution.
- Marks: Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) in the qualifying examination to be eligible.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Mathematics as mandatory subjects in 10+2 level to be eligible for admission.
If you have any other query regarding TANCET 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section below.