TISSNET 2023 Application (Extended), Registration – Apply Here
TISSNET 2023 Application Form has been extended till 1st February 2023 through online mode. The exam is conducted for candidates who want to take admission in various master’s degree program. TISSNET (Tata Institute of Social Science National Entrance Test is a university level entrance exam conducted by Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS). The university will offer various courses under PG programmes such as M.Sc., MA M.P.H, MHA, etc. at one of their 4 campuses located in Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati, Hyderabad. The candidates who want to apply for application form for TISSNET will release from third week of December 2022. Here in this article, we have provided complete details about TISSNET Application Form 2023.
TISSNET 2023 Application Form – Extended
TISSNET 2023 Application Form has been extended till 1st February 2023. Click here to apply.
Following are some key points about TISSNET 2023 Application form below:
- The application form has been made available through online mode.
- Fill the application form by providing details like personal details, academic qualification, contact number, etc.
- TISSNET 2023 application form has been released from 14th December 2022.
- Upload the scanned documents such as photograph and signature in prescribed size and format.
- The last date for submission of the application form is till 1st February 2023.
- Candidate must take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be submitted through online as well as offline mode.
- The application fee may be paid using a variety of payment methods, including net banking, debit card and credit card.
|No. of Programmes||Online payment (Credit/ Debit card)||Online payment by Net Banking||Cash Deposit in any SBI branch using Challan|
|General||Eligible Goi-PMS OBC/ SC/ ST/ (Not Eligible SC/ ST) only||General||Eligible Goi-PMS OBC/ SC/ ST/ Not Eligible SC/ ST only||General||Eligible Goi-PMS OBC/ SC/ ST/ Not Eligible SC/ ST only|
Applying for 1 programme
|Rs 1030/-||Rs 260/ 510||Rs 1030/-||Rs 260/ 510||Rs 1000 + Bank charges||Rs 250 + Bank charges/ 500|
Applying for 2 programmes
|Rs 2060/-||Rs 520/ 1020||Rs 2060/-||Rs 520/ 1020||Rs 2000 + Bank charges||Rs 500 + Bank charges/ 1000|
|Applying for 3 programmes|
|Rs 3090/-||Rs 780/ 1530||Rs 3090/-||Rs 780/ 1530||Rs 3000 + Bank charges||Rs 750 + Bank charges/ 1500|
TISSNET Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must check the eligibility criteria for TISSNET before applying for application form:
- Qualification: Candidates should have completed bachelor’s degree or master’s degree of minimum 3 or 4 years or its equivalent.
- Candidate must have mandatory requirement of 15 years of formal education from university recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) of India.
- Internship: Candidate who will complete final year degree (including all examination and internship) by 31st October 2023 are also eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who will not be able to submit the degree certificate till 31st October 2023, their provisional admission would stand automatically cancelled without any further reference.
TISSNET 2023 Application Dates
The official application dates for TISSNET 2023 are provided below:
|Application form release||14th December 2022|
|Last date to apply||1st February 2023|
|Exam Date||25th February 2023|
How to Apply for TISSNET 2023
Check the steps for filling the online application form for TISSNET 2023 mentioned below:
- Visit the website (Link is available above).
- Already registered candidates have to login by entering email id, password and enter captcha.
- For new candidates they have to register by entering basic details such as name, date of birth, gender, email id, phone number, etc.
- After registration candidate have to fill the application form with details i.e., Personal, Academic details, examination centre, contact number, etc.
- Click on Submit button.
- After entering details candidate have to pay the application fee through online as well as offline mode.
- Candidate can pay the fee using net banking, debit card and credit card for online mode.
- For offline mode application fee can be paid through Cash in any SBI branch using Challan.
- Then upload the scanned documents like latest passport size photograph and signature.
- The size of scanned photograph and signature must be in prescribed size and in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Candidate can upload the category certificate as well (if applicable).
- Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future use.
If you have any other query related to TISSNET 2023 Application Form you can ask in comment section below.
I want to apply for the TISS net, so i want the link sir please provide me the link, I am trying a lot please sir
Here is the direct link application form to apply for TISSNET 2023.