TNEA 2021 Application Form (Till 24th Aug), Registration – Apply Here
TNEA 2021 Application Form can be filled till 24th August 2021. TNEA (Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission) is a state level admission procedure. It is conducted every year by Anna University. Through this admission process, the university offers admission in Engineering courses i.e. B. Tech/ B.E. courses. No entrance exam is conducted by the university to offer admission in these courses. Admission is offered based on qualifying exam (12th level) scores. Candidates can read this article to know all about TNEA application form 2021 including application form mode, fee, eligibility criteria, dates and much more.
TNEA 2021 Application Form – Till 24th Aug
TNEA 2021 Application Form can be filled till 24th August 2021. Click here to apply.
Note: Application fee can be submitted till 27th August 2021.
Candidates can know complete details about TNEA 2021 application form in the given below section:
- Application form has been made available to the students through online mode. Applications through offline mode will not be provided.
- Candidates can fill application form for TNEA 2021 from 26th July 2021.
- Application process include various steps- Registration, filling of application form, fee payment and image & documents uploading.
- Fill all details carefully in the application form i.e. educational, personal and communicational.
- Fill correct details in the application form, as after the final submission of form no correction facility will be provided.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 24th August 2021.
- Take printout of filled application form and keep it safe for further references.
Document to be Needed for TNEA 2021 Registration
Candidates can below check list of documents required for TNEA 2021 Registration:
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet and hall ticket
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Income certificate
- Valid email address and mobile number
- Identity proof
- Category certificate etc.
- Applicants can pay the fee through online mode.
- Online payment can be done via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Candidates can pay offline application fee through demand draft.
- Application fee will be non- refundable and non- transferable.
Candidates can check complete fee structure in the given table:
|For General category candidates||Rs. 500|
|For SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 250|
TNEA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through TNEA eligibility criteria before applying for the admission:
- Nationality: Indian national candidates are eligible to apply.
- Nativity: Candidates who have passed 10+2 level from Tamil Nadu state will be eligible.
- Other states candidates who have passed 10th and 12th from Tamil Nadu state will also be eligible to apply. Children of central govt. employees are also eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th & 12th from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should secure minimum 45% marks (40% for OBC and 40% for SC/ ST category) in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates those appearing for their 12th level will also be eligible.
For Marine Engineering:
- Qualification: Candidates should pass 10+2 level or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: Upper age limit to apply will be 25 years.
- Marks: Candidates should obtain 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed 12th level with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
TNEA 2021 Application Dates
Here in the table we have provided official TNEA application dates:
|Notification releases||26th July 2021|
|Starting of application form||26th July 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||24th August 2021|
|Merit list release||14th September 2021|
How to Apply for TNEA 2021
Candidates can below check complete procedure about how to fill TNEA 2021 application form:
- Go through the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Choose – ‘Click here for New registration’ button.
- Enter your basic details i.e. email ID, mobile number, name etc. and submit it.
- Now click ‘Login’ button and enter your login credentials i.e. registration number and date of birth.
- Fill all details carefully including personal, academic, communicational and others.
- Now students have to upload all necessary documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Documents should be uploaded jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Now click on the ‘Payment’ tab and enter application fee details.
- Candidates can pay fee through online or offline mode.
- Online payment will be done via credit card/ debit card or internet banking.
- Application fee through offline payment can be done through demand draft.
- Carefully go through all the details provided in the application form.
- Take printout of the form and send printout of it to the authority.
Through the above article, we have provided all details regarding application form mode, fee, eligibility criteria and application dates of TNEA 2021. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. Fill correct details in the application form to avoid rejection of the form later. Candidates must check detailed procedure provided about how to fill TNEA application form.
If you have any other query about TNEA 2021 application form, then you can leave your queries below.