TNEA 2022 Application Form (Extended), Registration, Dates- Get Here
TNEA 2022 Application Form has been extended till 27th July 2022. Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) is a state level Engineering Admission procedure conducted by Anna University. The admission procedure will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in Engineering Programmes at various Private and Government colleges across the Tamil Nadu State. The admission procedure will be regulated based on the candidate’s performance in 12th Examination. In this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on TNEA 2022 Application Form.
TNEA 2022 Application Form
TNEA 2023 Registration is starting from third week of June 2023. Check more details about TNEA 2023 Application Form here.
TNEA 2022 Application Form has been extended till 27th July 2022. Click here to apply.
Following are the complete detailed with some key instructions on TNEA Application Form 2022:
- TNEA Application Form can only be submitted through online mode.
- Applicant can submit their TNEA Registration Form from 20th June 2022 to 27th July 2022.
- Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the TNEA 2022, as only eligible candidates are allowed to submit the application form.
- The details filled by applicant in TNEA application form must have valid proof, as it is required at the time of verification rounds.
- Applicant must submit their TNEA application form before prescribed date, as no application form is accepted before or after the prescribed schedule.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled TNEA Application Form and fee receipt for future reference.
- TNEA Application fee can only be payable through online mode.
- For online mode, applying candidates must pay TNEA application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment Gateways.
- In any case, application fee is non-refundable.
The Complete Fee structure for TNEA 2022 Application Form is as follows:
|SC/ST/SCA category candidates||Rs.250/-|
TNEA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for TNEA 2022 Application Form:
- Qualification: Candidate should have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination form any recognized board or university with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subject.
- Marks: Applying candidate should have obtained minimum 45% marks (40% Marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidate appearing for final year examination in 2022 can also apply for TNEA Examination 2022.
For Marine Engineering:
- Qualification: Applicant must have passed their 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicant must have scored at least 60% Marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Age limit: Maximum age limit for TNEA 2022 Application Form will be 25 years.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their mandatory subjects in qualifying examination.
TNEA 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete official registration dates for TNEA 2022 Registration Form:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Notification releases||8th June 2022|
|Starting of application form||20th June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||27th July 2022|
|Merit list release||–|
How to Apply for TNEA 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling TNEA online Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of TNEA 2022 (link is updated above).
- Now go to the admission portal of TNEA 2022 and click on new candidate’s registration link.
- Fill the TNEA registration form with all required details including Basic personal details, Mobile Number, Email, Password etc. then click on “Save” button.
- After completing the registration process, login with Email Id and Password candidate use at the time of registration.
- Now fill the TNEA 2022 Application Form with all required details including Personal, Academic, Address, Exam Centre etc.
- Now preview the TNEA Application Form and edit if required otherwise complete the process.
- Candidates must fil TNEA Application Form with authentic details only and details in marksheet or certificate will be considered as authentic details.
- After submitting all required details candidates will be asked to submit the prescribed application fee for final submission of application form.
- Now select your Payment mode and gateway and fill the details accordingly and proceed the payment.
- Once the payment will be successful done, candidate must take the printout of filled TNEA Application Form and fee Receipt for future reference.
- If candidate choose Demand Draft, then DD to be drawn in favour of “THE SECRETARY, TNEA” payable at Chennai – 600 025.
Leave the comment down below for any further information and query regarding TNEA 2022 Application Form.