TS EAMCET 2020: Counselling (Started), Cut Off, Admission Process
TS EAMCET 2020 Provisional Allotment has been released on 24th October 2020. Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test or TS EAMCET is a state level entrance test organized by JNT University, Hyderabad. Through this entrance test, large number of candidates gets admission in various private and government colleges situated in Telangana. Candidates qualifying the entrance test successfully can get admission in various engineering, agriculture and medical programmes. Through this article candidates will get to know the dates, registration process, eligibility criterion, admit card, exam pattern and other details related to TS EAMCET 2020.
TS EAMCET 2020 Notifications – Allotment Released
TS EAMCET 2020 Provisional Allotment has been released on 24th October 2020. Check here for details.
TS EAMCET 2021 Exam will be conducted in the month of May 2021. Check more details about TS EAMCET 2021 here.
TS EAMCET 2020 Counselling has been started from 9th October 2020. Check here for details.
TS EAMCET 2020 Rank Card has been released on 6th October 2020. Check here for details.
TS EAMCET 2020 Result has been declared on 6th October 2020. Check here for details.
TS EAMCET 2020 Final Answer Key has been released for Agriculture & Medical courses. Check here for details.
TS EAMCET 2020 Important Dates
Below we have provided the official dates of TS EAMCET 2020 exam, application form release, admit card release, result declaration and counselling date:
|Notification release||19th February 2020|
|Online Application form release||21st February 2020|
|Last date of application submission without late fee||10th June 2020|
|Application correction window open||11th – 16th June 2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 500/-||15th June 2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||20th June 2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||25th June 2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 10000/-||5th September 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||3rd September 2020|
|TS EAMCET 2020 Exam||9th, 10th, 11th, 14th, 28th & 29th September 2020|
|Publication of provisional answer key||18th September 2020 (Engineering)|
|Last date of Objection/Suggestion submission for answer key||till 20th September (Engineering)|
|Results announcement/Release of final answer key||6th October 2020|
|Release of Rank card||6th October 2020|
|Starting of Counseling||9th October 2020|
TS EAMCET 2020 Counselling
TS EAMCET Counselling Process has been started from 9th October 2020. The authority has released list of institutions for allotment of candidates from various categories in each discipline. The counselling process is conducted through online mode.
During the counselling process candidates will go through various steps – Document verification, Choice filling and seat allotment. Candidates have to bring their original as well as photocopies of their required documents.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form
Check the complete details of TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form below:
- The Registration process of TS EAMCET 2020 has been started from 21st February 2020.
- Candidates can fill the application form by online mode by visiting the website.
- The application form can also be filled by the students by visiting the nearest TS online centre.
- Last date to submit the application form is till 10th June without late fee.
- Candidates can submit the application form till 5th September 2020 with late fee.
- The board has also provide one time correction opportunity to the candidates to correct mistakes in the application form.
- Applying candidates have to submit only one application form. The board will reject multiple application forms.
The application fee of TS EAMCET 2020 is Rs. 800. For ST/SC candidates the application fee is Rs. 400. For both streams, applicants have to pay Rs. 800/- for SC/ST and Rs. 1600/- for other categories.
Candidates can pay the application fee through net banking/debit/credit card or at any TS (AP) Online centers.
TS EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criterion of TS EAMCET 2020 is given below. Check the complete eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Nationality: Candidate applying for TS EAMCET 2020 should be Indian national or PIO/OCI card holder.
- Domicile: Applying candidate should belong to Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state.
- Applying candidate should satisfy Non-Local/Local status requirements as per the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974.
- Age Criteria: Applying candidate must have completed 17 years of age as on 31/12/2020.
- For Engineering/Biotechnology: Candidate must have passed his 10+2 level with PCM as optional or related vocational courses in Engineering & Technology or its equivalent recognized by BIE Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Check below all the details of exam pattern of TS EAMCET 2020:
- Exam Mode: TS EAMCET 2020 is organized in CBT mode.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain multiple choice questions.
- No. of Questions: Total of 160 questions will be there in engineering as well as agriculture entrance test.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of total 160 marks.
- Time Duration: Total time duration to complete the exam paper will be of 3 hours.
- Language Medium: The exam paper will be bilingual – English/Telugu or English/Urdu.
- Marking Scheme: There will be no negative marking for incorrect responses. +1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
TS EAMCET 2020 Syllabus
The Syllabus of TS EAMCET 2020 contain various topics from 10+2 level and from the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. Candidates can check the complete syllabus from the website. The Syllabus will be different for engineering and medical/agriculture streams.
TS EAMCET 2020 Preparation Tips
Below we have provided various preparation tips for the candidates preparing for TS EAMCET 2020 entrance test:
- Start your exam preparation by making a proper study timetable.
- Go through the exam pattern, syllabus and marking pattern.
- Test yourself by attempting various online or offline mock tests.
- Prepare notes and go through them.
- Prepare from good sources of study materials.
- Solve sample papers or previous years question papers.
TS EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
TS EAMCET Admit card has been published on the website from 3rd September 2020. For agriculture & medical streams it has been released on 21st September 2020. Candidates can download the admit card from the website by entering registration number and date of birth.
Candidates are advised to preserve their admit cards to show at the time of verification. The admit card has been issued only to those candidates who have successfully registered for the entrance exam.
On the exam day candidates have to bring their hall ticket/admit card with the online filled in application form.
Candidates must affix recent colour photograph with the documents and attest the documents by Gazetted Officer or College principal last studied.
TS EAMCET 2020 Answer Key
After the exam commencement of TS EAMCET 2020 successfully, the authority has released TS EAMCET Answer key. The authority has released provisional answer key on 18th September 2020 on the website.
Candidates can check and estimate their expected scores in the exam with the help of answer key. The Answer key has been available in PDF Format on the website.
Candidates can also make objections or challenge the answer key with certain amount of fee before the last date. After making certain changes, authority has published the final answer key.
TS EAMCET 2020 Result
TS EAMCET Result has been published on the website in 6th October 2020. The result contain the rank of the candidate obtained in the entrance test. To check or download result candidates have to enter their application number and password.
Candidates has been ranked in the merit order on the basis of the rank obtained in the TS EAMCET 2020 exam. 75% weightage will be given to normalized marks obtained in entrance test and 25% weightage to marks obtained in various relevant groups of qualifying exam.
If you have any query related to TS EAMCET 2020, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.