TS EAMCET 2023: Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
TS EAMCET 2023 Application form will be available online from the first week of April 2023. TS EAMCET is a state-level entrance test administered by JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). The candidates seeking admission to different UG programs in Engineering (E) and Agriculture and Medical (AM) areas can apply through this test. Candidates who will pass the test are able to enrol in a variety of programs offered at private and public institutions across the state. In this article, we have provided complete details candidates need to know regarding the TS EAMCET 2023 exam such as exam dates, eligibility criteria, syllabus, etc.
TS EAMCET 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||TS EAMCET 2023|
|Full-Form||Telangana State, Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Types of Exam||UG Level|
|Level of Exam||State-Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Agricultural, and Medical|
|Organizing Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
TS EAMCET 2023 Exam Dates
The following are the tentative exam schedule for the TS EAMCET 2023:
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Online Application form commencement||1st week of April 2023|
|Application form submission last date||Last week of May 2023|
|Correction Window||Last week of May 2023|
|Last date to apply with late fee||1st week of July 2023|
|Admit Card||Last week of June 2023|
|Entrance Exam (Agriculture & Medical Stream)||2nd week of July 2023|
|Entrance Exam (Engineering)||3rd week of July 2023|
|Release of answer key||July 2023|
|Result announcement||August 2023|
|Counselling starts||August/September 2023|
TS EAMCET 2023 Application Form
Candidates can check below given details before filling the TS EAMCET 2023 Application form:
- The application form will be available in online mode from the 1st week of April 2023.
- The Application procedure will include certain steps such as exam registration, exam selection, uploading documents, application verification, and fee payment.
- During the registration process, candidates will have to provide their email ID & contact details in the application form. Any mistakes in the application form will lead to form rejection.
- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee via online mode using a credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- All the important information related to the application form will be directly sent to the candidate’s registered ID & phone number.
- The last date for candidates to submit the application form is before the last week of May 2023.
- Lastly, candidates should take the printout of the duly filled application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be paid online by using a credit card, debit card, or Net Banking.
- The interested candidates can also pay the application fee via offline mode at TS (AP) online centers.
The application fee for TS EAMCET 2023 exam will be as follows:
|Courses||SC/ ST & PH||Others|
|Engineering (E)||Rs 400/-||Rs 800/-|
|Agriculture and Medical (AM)||Rs 400/-||Rs 800/-|
|For Both E & AM||Rs 800/-||Rs 1600/-|
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for exam, candidates must check the TS EAMCET eligibility criteria from below:
- Nationality: Indian citizens can apply, and OCI/ PIO cardholders are also eligible.
- Domicile: The candidates must have a domicile of the AP/ Telangana state.
- Age: The age of the candidate must be between 16 years to 22 years. 5% relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates.
- Appearing: The appearing candidates in the 12th exam can also apply.
- For Engineering/ B.Pharma/ B.Tech: Candidates must have cleared class 12th with PCM or any related vocational course in engineering/ technology. Candidates who have a diploma in engineering by AP/ Telangana are also eligible to apply.
- For Pharma. D: Candidates must pass class 12th from a recognized board or candidates must have done a Diploma in Pharmacy by AP/ Telangana.
TS EAMCET 2023 Exam Pattern
Following is the complete exam pattern for TS EAMCET 2023 examination:
- Exam Mode: The examination mode will be online (CBT mode- Computer Based Test).
- Duration: 3 hours will be provided to complete the exam.
- Questions: The question paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Medium: The medium of the exam will be English/ Telugu/ Urdu.
- Subjects: The examination will include subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Sections: The question paper will be divided into 3 sections.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct answer and there will be no negative marking for incorrect answer.
The section wise exam pattern will be as follows:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
TS EAMCET 2023 Syllabus
The examination syllabus will be available on the website. The syllabus will be based on the class 12th level and cover various topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
The questions in the entrance exam will judge the candidate’s knowledge and understanding of the subjects. For engineering, medical and agriculture course, the syllabus will be specified separately.
Some of the topics from the expected syllabus is given below:
- Physics: Units and Measurements, Motion in a Plane, Motion in a Straight line, Work, Energy and Power, Gravitation, Laws of Motion, Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion, Oscillations, etc.
- Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Stoichiometry, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Acid Bases, Hydrogen and its Compounds, Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics, Haloakanes, etc.
- Mathematics: Algebra, Vector Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus, Coordinate Geometry, and Probability.
- Botany: Diversity in the Living World, Reproduction in Plants, Plant Systematics, Cell Structure and Function, Internal Organization of Plants, Plant Ecology, Plant Physiology, Microbiology, Genetics, etc.
- Zoology: Diversity of Living World, Human Reproduction, Animal Diversity, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Genetics, Structural Organization in Animals, Biology and Human Welfare, Ecology and Environment, etc.
TS EAMCET 2023 Preparation Tips
Here are given some helpful strategies that the candidates can follow in order to crack the exam:
- Make a proper timetable and follow it strictly.
- Refer to the authentic sources for collecting the study materials.
- Make short notes while studying. These are helpful during the last moment revision.
- Revise the studied topics regularly.
- Solve practice papers that can help you analyze your preparation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
TS EAMCET 2023 Hall Ticket
The admit card will be released in last week of June 2023 through online mode. The candidates have to enter their registration number in order to download the admit card.
The TS EAMCET admit card is a mandatory document that contains necessary information like the candidate’s name, Date of Birth, Roll number, test details like address, date of time, etc. Candidates are requested to bring their admit card at the time of examination as without admit card candidates won’t be allowed to enter the examination center.
TS EAMCET 2023 Answer Key
The TS EAMCET answer key will be published in the month of July 2023. It will be released separately for engineering and medical streams. The university will release the answer key in the PDF format.
The correct answers to all of the questions on the entrance test will be included in the answer key. Candidates will also be able to make objection regarding the answer key. The answer key objections by candidates will be received through online mode.
TS EAMCET 2023 Result
The result of the TS EAMCET 2023 will be released in the month of August 2023. The candidates will be able to check their results by entering their Registration Number, roll number and Date of Birth.
The result will not be sent or distributed in any other way to specific candidates. The candidates will also be able to download their rank cards from the website. A merit list of the qualified candidates will be prepared based on which they will be invited for counseling.
TS EAMCET 2023 Counselling
The candidates who qualify in the TS EAMCET 2023 will be invited for counseling. During the TS EAMCET counselling, the candidates will have to submit their choices for colleges and courses through online mode. On the basis of the choices made and the availability of seats, the provisional allotment will be provided to the candidates.
The allotment of seats will be done strictly based on the candidate’s rank and availability of seats. When candidates have been allotted the seats, download the allotment letter, then candidates need to report to the selected college according to the schedule as well as instructions mentioned in the allotment letter.
If you have any other queries about TS EAMCET 2023 exam, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.