TS EAMCET 2023: Counselling (Started), Admission, Cut-off
TS EAMCET 2023 Seat Allotment (Final Round) for Bi.P.C Stream has been released from 23rd September 2023. Result & Rank Card has been released. Answer Key is released for Engineering, Agriculture & Medical stream. TS EAMCET is a state-level entrance test administered by JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). The candidates seeking admission to different UG programs in Engineering (E) and Agriculture and Medical (AM) areas can apply through this test. Candidates who will pass the test are able to enrol in a variety of programs offered at private and public institutions across the state. In this article, we have provided complete details candidates need to know regarding the TS EAMCET 2023 exam such as exam dates, answer key, result, counselling etc.
TS EAMCET 2023 Notifications – Allotment Out (Bi.P.C. Stream)
TS EAMCET 2023 Seat Allotment (Final Round) for Bi.P.C. Stream has been released from 23rd September 2023.Check here for counselling details.
TS EAMCET 2024 Exam Date will be announced soon. The exam will be held in the month of May 2024.Check more details about TS EAMCET 2024 here.
TS EAMCET 2023 Result & Rank Card has been released on 25th May 2023.Check here for result details.
TS EAMCET 2023 Answer Key is released for Engineering, Agriculture & Medical stream.Check here for answer key details.
TS EAMCET 2023 Exam Dates have been revised. The exam was held from 12th to 14th May 2023 (E) and 10th to 11th May 2023 (A&P). Check here for exam date details.
TS EAMCET 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||TS EAMCET 2023|
|Full-Form||Telangana State, Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Types of Exam||UG Level|
|Level of Exam||State-Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Agricultural, and Medical|
|Organizing Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
TS EAMCET 2023 Exam Dates
The following are the official exam schedule for the TS EAMCET 2023:
|Events||Exam Dates (Announced)|
|Notification release||28th February 2023|
|Online Application form commencement||3rd March 2023|
|Application form submission last date without late fee||10th April 2023|
|Correction Window||12th – 14th April 2023|
|Last date to apply with Rs. 250/- late fee||15th April 2023|
|Last date to apply with Rs. 500/- late fee||20th April 2023|
|Last date to apply with Rs. 2500/- late fee||25th April 2023|
|Last date to apply with Rs. 5000/- late fee||2nd May 2023|
|Admit Card||30th April 2023|
|Entrance Exam (Agriculture & Pharmacy Stream)||10th & 11th May 2023|
|Entrance Exam (Engineering)||12th to 14th May 2023|
|Release of answer key||14th May 2023 (AM) & 15th May 2023 (E)|
|Last date to submit objections regarding keys||16th May 2023 (AM) & 17th May 2023 (E)|
|Result announcement||25th May 2023|
|Rank card release||26th May 2023|
|Counselling re-starts||7th July 2023|
TS EAMCET 2023 Answer Key
The TS EAMCET answer key has been published on 15th May 2023. It has been released separately for engineering and medical streams. The university has released the answer key in the PDF format.
The correct answers to all of the questions on the entrance test are included in the answer key. Candidates are also be able to make objection regarding the answer key. The answer key objections by candidates can be received through online mode.
TS EAMCET 2023 Result
The result of the TS EAMCET 2023 has been released on 25th May 2023. The candidates are able to check their results by entering their Registration Number, roll number and Date of Birth.
The TS EAMCET result is not sent or distributed in any other way to specific candidates. The candidates are also be able to download their rank cards from the website. A merit list of the qualified candidates is prepared based on which they will be invited for counseling.
TS EAMCET 2023 Counselling
The candidates who qualify in the TS EAMCET 2023 are invited for counseling. During the TS EAMCET counselling, the candidates have to submit their choices for colleges and courses through online mode. On the basis of the choices made and the availability of seats, the provisional allotment has been provided to the candidates.
The allotment of seats is done strictly based on the candidate’s rank and availability of seats. When candidates have been allotted the seats, download the allotment letter, then candidates need to report to the selected college according to the schedule as well as instructions mentioned in the allotment letter.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
TS EAMCET 2023 Application Form
Candidates can check below given details before filling the TS EAMCET 2023 Application form:
- The application form is available in online mode from 3rd March 2023.
- The Application procedure include certain steps such as exam registration, exam selection, uploading documents, application verification, and fee payment.
- During the registration process, candidates have to provide their email ID & contact details in the application form. Any mistakes in the application form will lead to form rejection.
- Candidates are able to pay the application fee via online mode using a credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- All the important information related to the application form will be directly sent to the candidate’s registered ID & phone number.
- The university will also provide the application correction facility from 12th to 14th April 2023.
- The last date for candidates to submit the application form is before 10th April 2023 without late fee.
- Lastly, candidates should take the printout of the duly filled application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be paid online by using a credit card, debit card, or Net Banking.
- The interested candidates can also pay the application fee via offline mode at TS (AP) online centers.
The application fee for TS EAMCET 2023 exam is as follows:
|Courses||SC/ ST & PH||Others|
|Engineering (E)||Rs 500/-||Rs 900/-|
|Agriculture and Medical (AM)||Rs 500/-||Rs 900/-|
|For Both E & AM||Rs 1000/-||Rs 1800/-|
TS EAMCET 2023 Hall Ticket
The admit card has been released on 30th April 2023 through online mode. The candidates have to enter their registration number in order to download the admit card.
The TS EAMCET admit card is a mandatory document that contains necessary information like the candidate’s name, Date of Birth, Roll number, test details like address, date of time, etc. Candidates are requested to bring their admit card at the time of examination as without admit card candidates won’t be allowed to enter the examination center.
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for exam, candidates must check the TS EAMCET eligibility criteria from below:
- Nationality: Indian citizens can apply, and OCI/ PIO cardholders are also eligible.
- Domicile: The candidates must have a domicile of the AP/ Telangana state.
- Age: The age of the candidate must be between 16 years to 22 years. 5% relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates.
- Appearing: The appearing candidates in the 12th exam can also apply.
- For Engineering/ B.Tech: Candidates must have cleared class 12th with PCM or any related vocational course in engineering/ technology. Candidates who have a diploma in engineering by AP/ Telangana are also eligible to apply.
- For Pharma. D: Candidates must pass class 12th from a recognized board or candidates must have done a Diploma in Pharmacy by AP/ Telangana.
TS EAMCET 2023 Exam Pattern
Following is the complete exam pattern for TS EAMCET 2023 examination:
- Exam Mode: The examination mode will be online (CBT mode- Computer Based Test).
- Duration: 3 hours will be provided to complete the exam.
- Questions: The question paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Medium: The medium of the exam will be English/ Telugu/ Urdu.
- Subjects: The examination will include subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Sections: The question paper will be divided into 3 sections.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct answer and there will be no negative marking for incorrect answer.
The section wise exam pattern will be as follows:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
TS EAMCET 2023 Syllabus
The examination syllabus is available on the website. The TS EAMCET syllabus is based on the class 12th level and cover various topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
The questions in the entrance exam will judge the candidate’s knowledge and understanding of the subjects. For engineering, medical and agriculture course, the syllabus has been specified separately.
Some of the topics from the expected syllabus is given below:
- Physics: Units and Measurements, Motion in a Plane, Motion in a Straight line, Work, Energy and Power, Gravitation, Laws of Motion, Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion, Oscillations, etc.
- Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Stoichiometry, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Acid Bases, Hydrogen and its Compounds, Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics, Haloakanes, etc.
- Mathematics: Algebra, Vector Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus, Coordinate Geometry, and Probability.
- Botany: Diversity in the Living World, Reproduction in Plants, Plant Systematics, Cell Structure and Function, Internal Organization of Plants, Plant Ecology, Plant Physiology, Microbiology, Genetics, etc.
- Zoology: Diversity of Living World, Human Reproduction, Animal Diversity, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Genetics, Structural Organization in Animals, Biology and Human Welfare, Ecology and Environment, etc.
TS EAMCET 2023 Preparation Tips
Here are given some helpful strategies (Preparation Tips) that the candidates can follow in order to crack the exam:
- Make a proper timetable and follow it strictly.
- Refer to the authentic sources for collecting the study materials.
- Make short notes while studying. These are helpful during the last moment revision.
- Revise the studied topics regularly.
- Solve practice papers that can help you analyze your preparation.
If you have any other queries about TS EAMCET 2023 exam, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.