TS ICET 2021: Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus
TS ICET 2021 entrance exam will be organized to offer admission in MBA & MCA professional courses. Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) is a state level examination which is organized every year. The entrance exam will be conducted by the Kakatiya University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Here we are providing details such as exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and much more regarding TS ICET 2021 entrance exam.
TS ICET 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding TS ICET exam dates:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2021)|
|Issue of notification||4th week of February|
|Application Form commencement||1st week of March|
|Last date to submit application form without any late fee||4th week of March|
|Application correction facility||Month of March|
|Last date (with late fee of Rs. 500)||1st week of May|
|Last date (with late fee of Rs. 2000)||2nd week of May|
|Last date (with late fee of Rs. 5000)||2nd week of May|
|Last date (with late fee of Rs. 10000)||3rd week of May|
|Admit card availability||1st week of May|
|Exam Date||4th week of May|
|Preliminary answer key||4th week of May|
|Last date for objection submission regarding Preliminary answer key||4th week of May|
|Final answer key announcement||2nd week of June|
|Result declaration||3rd week of June|
|Counselling session||Month of June|
TS ICET 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding TS ICET 2021 Application Form:
- TS ICET 2021 application form will be made available via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from first week of March 2021.
- The last date to submit application form without any late fee will be last week of March 2021.
- During registration, candidates must provide valid/ working email ID & phone number in the application form.
- All important information will be sent to candidate’s registered mail ID & phone number.
- Authority will also provide correction facility for limited time period in the month of March 2021.
- Candidates will also have to upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- At last, candidates must take printout of filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via online mode.
- The mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Candidates will also be able to submit the application fee through TS online centre/ AP online centre.
- General category candidates will have to submit Rs. 650/-.
- Reserved category candidates will have to submit Rs. 450/-.
TS ICET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following TS ICET eligibility norms before applying for TS ICET 2021:
- Nationality: Indian citizen candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Candidates must have domicile of Telangana state government.
- Qualification (MBA): Candidates must qualified 3 year bachelor’s duration degree from any recognized board or university.
- Qualification (MCA): Candidates must qualified recognized bachelor’s degree to be eligible for the examination.
- For MCA course, candidates must have Mathematics in 12th level examination.
- Percentage: For general category, candidates must score minimum 50% marks & 45% marks for reserved category candidates.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam will also be eligible for the examination.
TS ICET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding TS ICET Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be held via online mode.
- Medium: For section A & B, questions will be asked in English & Telugu languages whereas for Section C, question will be only in English language medium.
- Duration: The examination will be organized for 150 minutes.
- Questions Type: The Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the examination.
- Sessions: It will be conducted in two sessions.
- Marking scheme: For each correct answer, candidates will score 1 mark.
Candidates must go through following table to check section wise marking:
Section A: Analytical Ability
|Sections||Number of Questions|
Section B: Mathematical Ability
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Arithmetical ability & geometrical ability||30|
Section C: Communication Ability
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Business & Computer terminology||10|
TS ICET 2021 Syllabus
TS ICET Syllabus will be different as per the course chosen by the student.
Section A-Analytic Ability:
Date Sufficiency: Questions will be followed by date in the form of two statements as label I & label II.
Problem solving: It includes Sequence & series, Data Analysis, Coding & Decoding problems, and Date, Time & Arrangement problems.
Section B- Mathematical Ability:
It consists of Arithmetical Ability, Algebraical & Geometrical Ability, and Statistical Ability.
Arithmetical Ability: It includes ratio & proportion, number & divisibility, time, distance & work, and much more.
Algebraical & Geometrical Ability: It includes truth tables, relations & functions, Trigonometry, Triangles, and much more.
Statistical Ability: It includes frequency distribution, problems on probability, mean, mode, & median, and much more.
Section C- Communication Ability:
Candidates will be tested on the ability to:
- Identify vocabulary used in day to day communication.
- Functional use of grammar in day to day communication.
- Understand written text & drawing inferences.
- Identify the basic terminology & concepts in computer & business context.
TS ICET 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates must go through following tips & tricks at the time of TS ICET Preparation:
- Make proper schedule & follow it on a regular basis.
- Make short notes & revise it daily.
- Focus on important topics more.
- Go through complete syllabus & exam pattern.
- Practice from mock test to check your capability.
- Keep atleast last one week for revision.
- Do not skip your meals rather take healthy & nutritious diet.
- Take proper sleep of eight hours.
TS ICET 2021 Exam will be held in various cities as Kurnool, Tirupati, Karimnagar, Sangareddy, Khammam, Narsapur-Medak, Siddipet, Nalgonda, Kodad, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Kodad, Ranga Reddy, Mahabubnagar, Nizamabad, Warangal and Vishakapatnam.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
TS ICET 2021 Admit Card
TS ICET 2021 Admit Card will be released via online mode. It will be made available in first week of May 2021. Candidates will have to enter their registration ID & phone number to download their admit card.
It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to carry admit card at the examination centre. No candidates will be allowed to sit in the exam hall without admit card. Candidates are advised to also carry one valid ID proof along with admit card.
TS ICET 2021 Answer Key
TS ICET 2021 Answer Key will be made available via online mode. Authority will release answer key after the commencement of entrance exam & before the result declaration. It will get released on website via online mode.
With the help of answer key, candidates will be able to assume their answer key even without result declaration. Candidates will also be able to challenge against the answer key. Final answer key will be released after accepting the objection by the authority.
TS ICET 2021 Result
TS ICET 2021 Result will be published on the website. Candidates will be able to check their result via online mode by entering their login credentials. No candidate will receive any result via offline mode as post or courier.
Authority will also publish the merit list on the basis of result. After result declaration, authority will commence counselling session for all qualified candidates.
TS ICET 2021 Cut-Off
TS ICET 2021 Cut-Off will be released by the university through online mode. Cut-off will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score in the entrance exam.
There will be separate cut-off for providing admission into MBA & MCA courses. Cutoff is the minimum marks candidates will have to score to qualify the examination. It will be based on number of candidates, total seats, difficulty level of exam, and category reservation.
For general category, cut-off marks will be 25% whereas there will be no minimum marks for reserved (SC/ ST) category candidates.
TS ICET 2021 Counselling
TS ICET 2021 counselling procedure will get commenced via online mode. It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling session.
Candidates will have to select their preference of colleges at the time of counselling. It is also necessary to produce the original documents at the time of attending counselling.
After allotment of the seat, candidates can report to the allotted college along with the admission fee and their documents.
Candidates will have to bring necessary & following documents at the time of counselling:
- TS ICET 2021 Rank Card
- Degree Marksheet & certificates
- 10th & 12th Marksheet
- 10th & 12th certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate (if any)
- Residence certificate
- Multiple Passport size photographs.
For any other queries regarding the TS ICET 2021 entrance exam, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.