TS ICET 2023 Application (Till 18th May), Dates – Register Here
TS ICET 2023 Application Form can be filled till 18th May 2023 with late fee of Rs. 500/-. TS ICET (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test) will be conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE, Hyderabad. It is a state level entrance exam conducted once in a year.
The exam is conducted for candidates who want to seek admission into MBA and MCA courses. The qualified candidates will get admission in Universities in Telangana State and their affiliated colleges. Interested candidate can apply for application form through online mode. In this article we have provided complete details about TS ICET Application Form 2023 such as application form, eligibility, fee payment, etc.
TS ICET 2023 Application Form – Till 18th May
TS ICET 2023 Application Form can be filled till 18th May 2023 with late fee of Rs. 500/-. Click here to apply.
Important details about TS ICET 2023 Application Form provided below:
- TS ICET 2023 application form has been made available through online mode.
- The application form for TS ICET 2023 has been released from 6th March 2023.
- Fill the application form with details likes personal, educational qualification, contact number, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- Authority has also provide the correction facility to candidates for specific period only and for specific fields only.
- The correction facility has been started from 12th till 15th May 2023.
- The last date for submission of application form is till 12th May 2023 without any late fee.
- Candidate must take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- Application fee for TS ICET can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidate can pay the application fee by Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Following are the application fee for different courses:
|For General candidate||Rs. 750/-|
|For SC/ ST/ Differently abled candidates||Rs. 550/-|
TS ICET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must check the eligibility criteria for TSICET 2023 given below:
- Nationality: Candidate should be citizen of India and also satisfy local/ non-local status requirements.
- Age: The minimum age of candidate must be 19 years to be eligible for exam. There will be no upper age limit for candidate.
- Qualification: Candidate must have bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or institution.
- Subject: In qualifying exam candidate must have BA/ B. Com/ B.Sc./ BBA/ BBM/ BCA/ BE to pass bachelors.
- Candidate must pass with Mathematics at 12th class or at Graduation level as mandatory subject.
- Marks: The minimum candidate must secure at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST and BC) to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Those candidates appearing for final year degree are eligible to apply for exam.
- Qualification: Candidate must have bachelor’s degree (BCA/ bachelor’s degree in computer science engineering) or its equivalent from any recognized university.
- Marks: In qualifying exam candidate must obtain at least 50% marks (45% marks of reserved category).
- Subject: Candidate must qualify 12th or bachelor’s degree with Mathematics as one of the mandatory subjects.
TS ICET 2023 Application Date
Check the official application date for TS ICET 2023 is given below:
|Application form availability||6th March 2023|
|Last date to apply (without late fee)||12th May 2023|
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs 250/-|
Late fee of Rs 500/-
|15th May 2023|
18th May 2023
|Correction facility||12th to 15th May 2023|
|Exam date||26th & 27th May 2023|
How to Apply for TS ICET 2023
Check the step-by-step instructions given for filling the online application form for TS ICET 2023 below:
- Visit the website (link is available above).
- Candidates have to select the Fee Payment tab, and a fee payment webpage will be displayed.
- Then read all the instructions before payment and fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Candidate can pay the fee through online mode only.
- Candidate can pay the application fee using Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
- Then candidate have to click on “Know Your Payment Status”.
- After fee payment candidate can start filling the application form by selecting “Fill Application”.
- Fill the details for application form such as Personal details, academic details, category, permanent address, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- The size of scanned photograph must be less than 50 KB with .jpg or .jpeg format.
- The size of scanned signature must be less than 30 KB with .jpg or .jpeg format.
- After entering all the details candidate must check and review the details.
- There will be edit option provided to candidate for some specific fields only.
- If there is any mistake in application form candidate can correct it by clicking on Modify button and click on Confirm.
- Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Leave your comments below if you have any other query related to TS ICET 2023 Application Form.
This information was very helpful for me to take futher steps