TS LAWCET 2019 Application Form (Released), Eligibility – Apply Here
TS LAWCET 2019 Application Form can be filled till 16th May 2019. Telangana State Common Entrance Test for Law is conducted once in every year. It is organized by the Osmania University, Hyderabad on the behalf of TSCHE. The exam is a gateway to get admission in 3 years and 5 years of law programmes in the state of Telangana. To know more about TS LAWCET application form 2019, candidates must go through this article.
TS LAWCET 2019 Application Form – till 16th May
TS LAWCET 2019 Application Form can be filled till 16th May 2019 with late fee. Click here to apply.
The authority has provided the information brochure for the candidates to know the complete details of LAWCET exam. Here, we have mentioned some basic details regarding filling application form.
- The TS LAWCET 2019 application form has been released and accepted through online mode only.
- Candidates can start the application form filling process from 15th March 2019.
- The last date to fill and submit the application form without submitting the late fee will be 7th May 2019.
- The late application will also be processed by the authority on submission of late fee. The fee is different for different as per the application date.
- Fill the details in the application form with utmost care.
- On successful submission of application form, take the printout of it.
The candidates have to pay Rs. 800/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST) towards application fee. The application fee can be remitted through credit card/debit card/TS/AP online centres/Mee Seva Centres/e-Seva centres in AP and Telangana.
TS LAWCET 2020 entrance exam will be organized for offering admission in 3 years and 5 years LLB courses. It is a state level examination which is conducted by the Kakatiya University, Warangal. Various law institutions and universities of the Telangana state consider the TS LAWCET scores for providing admission in law courses.
Check the eligibility criteria to appear in 3 year and 5 year of law courses.
- Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Candidate must satisfy the local/non-local status laid down by Telangana state government.
- Age limit: No age limit to apply in any of the LL.B course.
- For 3 year LL.B Course: Candidates should have the 3 years of graduation or equivalent degree from a recognized university of Telangana or any other with securing 45% aggregate marks.
- For 5 year LL.B Course: Candidate should be passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from the recognized board Telangana or any other board with minimum of 45% marks.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those studying in final year of their qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
TS LAWCET Application Dates
Check the exam dates given below to apply in TS LAWCET 2019.
|Announcement of notification||10th March 2019|
|Registration and submission of online application||15th March 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form without late fee||7th May 2019|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee Rs. 500/-||11th May 2019|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee Rs. 1000/-||13th May 2019|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee Rs. 2000/-||16th May 2019|
|Application form correction||12th – 16th May 2019|
|Date of Examination||20th May 2019|
How to Apply
Check the procedure given below to fill the application form.
- Go to the official website (link is provided above).
- Click on “Apply Online” button.
- After that, proceed for payment of application fee.
- Select any of payment mode TS/AP Online e-Seva, Mee-Seva or Debit/Credit card.
- Click on “Registration Fee Payment Procedure” and fill all the asked details.
- Click on “Payment Verification” tab and then submit the details.
- Now, click on ‘Proceed to Online Application Form Filling (only after making payment)’.
- Fill your personal details, qualifying examination, choice of exam centre, category, address, local area status, SSC or equivalent, 10+2 marks, etc.
- Click on ‘Browse’ button and select the files to upload.
- Upload signature (of size 15kb) and photograph (of size 30kb) in .jpg format.
- Click on ‘Upload’ button and submit button.
- View submitted application form by clicking on “Preview and Submit” button.
- Click on ‘Print’ button to print your completed application form.
If you have any other queries about TS LAWCET 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.