TS LAWCET 2021 Application (Till 10th Aug), Correction – Apply Here
TS LAWCET 2021 Application Form has been extended till 10th August 2021 with late fee. Application Correction has been started from 1st August 2021. TS LAWCET (Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance test. This examination is conducted every year by the Osmania University on behalf of TSCHE. Through this exam candidates will be able to get admission in 3 and 5 years LLB courses. Candidates can also apply in various law colleges of Telangana state through TS LAWCET scores. Candidates can read this article to know all about TS LAWCET application form 2021 including details i.e. application form mode, fee, eligibility, dates and much more.
TS LAWCET 2021 Application Form – Till 10th Aug
TS LAWCET 2021 Application Form has been extended till 10th August 2021 with late fee. Click here to apply.
TS LAWCET 2021 Application Correction has been started from 1st August 2021. Click here to edit applications.
Here candidates can check details about TS LAWCET 2021 application form:
- Application form has been made available through online mode. Any offline mode is not available to fill the form.
- Candidates can fill their application form of TS LAWCET 2021 from 24th March 2021.
- Application process include various steps i.e. registration process, filling of online application, fee payment and documents upload.
- Candidates must fill correct details in application form including personal, academic, communication and other.
- Documents i.e. photograph and signature will be uploaded in jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Candidates are able to make correction in the application form from 1st to 10th August 2021.
- Application form can be submitted till 15th July 2021 without late fee and with late fee of Rs. 500/- candidates can submit it till 5th August 2021.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other future references.
- TS LAWCET Application Fee payment can be done through online mode.
- Candidates can make online payment via credit card/ debit card/ net banking or TS online centers.
- Fee payment through any offline mode will not be accepted.
- Application fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
Here in the table candidates can check application fee for all category candidates:
|For General category candidates||Rs. 800|
|For SC/ ST and PH category candidates||Rs. 500|
TS LAWCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check TS LAWCET eligibility before applying:
- Nationality and Domicile: Candidates should be an Indian citizen and must satisfy local or non- local requirement as per Telangana Institutions norms.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit criteria to apply.
For 3 Year LL.B. Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass Graduation (10+2+3 pattern) from any recognized institute.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should obtain minimum 45% marks (42% for OBC category and 40% marks for SC/ ST category) in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final year of graduation will also be eligible to apply.
For 5 Year LL.B. Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should pass Intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) from a recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: General category candidates must obtain 45% marks in their 12th level.
- For OBC category candidates 3% relaxation and for SC/ ST category 5% relaxation will be provided in the marks.
- Appearing: Those candidates who are appearing in 12th class can also apply.
TS LAWCET 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check TS LAWCET application dates in the table below:
|Release of notification||24th March 2021|
|Application Form releases||24th March 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||15th July 2021|
|Last date for registration (with Rs. 250/- as late fee)||25th July 2021|
|Last date for registration (with Rs. 500/- as late fee)||5th August 2021|
|Last date for registration (with Rs. 1000/- as late fee)||10th August 2021|
|Application correction||1st to 10th August 2021|
|Hall Ticket availability||12th August 2021|
|TS LAWCET 2020 exam||23rd & 24th August 2021|
How to Apply for TS LAWCET 2021
Candidates can check complete procedure to fill TS LAWCET 2021 application form in the given steps:
- Go through the official website (Link is mentioned above).
- Click on the given link for registration.
- Enter you name, email id and mobile number and click ‘submit’ button.
- In first steps, click on the ‘application fee payment’ button.
- Pay the application fee through online mode using credit/ debit card.
- After final submission of fee reference ID will be generated, note down the ID for future references.
- Now click ‘fill application form’ tab and enter asked details.
- Fill details i.e. personal, address, qualification and other communication details.
- After that uploaded images of photograph and signature in jpg/ jpeg format.
- Photograph should be less than 50 kb size and signature size must be less than 30KB.
- Now click on ‘Print your filled in application form’ button.
- Check application status and then take printout of application form and keep it safe for future references.
Through above article, candidates can check all details about TS LAWCET 2021. Candidates can get details about application fee, dates, mode of application, etc. Candidates must check above mentioned eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. Candidates can also check complete procedure to fill TS LAWCET application form.
If you have any other query about TS LAWCET 2021 Application Form, then you can leave your queries below.