TS LAWCET 2022: Counselling, Allotment (Released), Admission
TS LAWCET 2022 Spot Admission has been started via online mode. The exam has been conducted through online mode. TS LAWCET is a state level law entrance test organized by Osmania University, Hyderabad on the behalf of TSCHE. Through this entrance exam candidates are offered admission into 3 years or 5 years LLB course. Those candidates who will successfully qualify this entrance test will get admission into various law colleges/ institutions situated in Telangana. In this article we have provided complete details regarding TS LAWCET 2022 answer key, result, counselling etc.
TS LAWCET 2022 Notifications – Spot Admission Started
Get complete updates TS LAWCET 2022 Admission & counselling procedure from here. Click here to view details.
TS LAWCET 2023 Exam Dates will be released later. It will be held tentatively in third week of July 2023. Check more details about TS LAWCET 2023 here.
TS LAWCET 2022 Spot Admission has been started via online mode. Check here for Counselling details.
TS LAWCET 2022 Result/ Rank Card has been released on 17th August 2022. Check here for Result details.
TS LAWCET 2022 Preliminary Answer Key along with response sheet & question paper has been released on 26th July 2022. Check here for answer Key details.
TS LAWCET 2022 Exam Dates have been announced. The exam has been held on 21st July (for 3yr LLB) and 22nd July 2022 (for 5yr LLB). Check here for exam date details.
TS LAWCET 2022 Application Form has been extended till 15th July 2022 with late fee of Rs. 1000/-. Check here for application details.
TS LAWCET 2022 Application Correction has been started from 5th July 2022. Check here for correction details.
TS LAWCET 2022 Exam Dates
Know complete TS LAWCET Exam dates details for the 2022 session below:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Availability of notification release||2nd April 2022|
|Availability of application form||6th April 2022|
|Last date to apply||16th June 2022|
|Last date to apply (with Rs. 500/- as late fee)||5th July 2022|
|Last date to apply (with Rs. 1000/- as late fee)||15th July 2022|
|Application correction||5th to 12th July 2022|
|Availability of admit card||15th July 2022|
|TS LAWCET 2022 exam||21st July 2022 (3 year LL.B course)|
22nd July 2022 (5 yea LL.B course)
|Release of preliminary answer key||26th July 2022|
|Last date to make objection||28th July 2022|
|Declaration of result||17th August 2022|
|Counselling starts from||2nd November 2022|
TS LAWCET 2022 Answer Key
The Answer Key has been made available through online mode on the website on 26th July 2022. It contains all the answers asked in the question paper. With the help of TS LAWCET answer key, candidates can assume their marks even before the result declaration.
Students can also challenge the answer key within the prescribed period in case they find any error in it. With the help of answer key, candidates can assume their marks even before result declaration.
TS LAWCET 2022 Result
TS LAWCET Result has been released on 17th August 2022. Students can download rank card with the help of hall ticket & date of birth.
The minimum qualifying marks ise 35% (42 marks out of 120 marks) in the exam to be eligible for admission. The rank card obtained is valid only for the current academic year. It is made available after the declaration of result.
TS LAWCET 2022 Counselling
The Counselling process of TS LAWCET 2022 has been started from 2nd November 2022. Counselling procedure is commenced after the declaration of result. For participation in the TS LAWCET counselling process, candidates have to submit their counselling fee.
Candidates are allotted seats on the basis of filled options, category, rank, seats availability in the colleges, etc. Students must carry their necessary documents/ certificates for verification on the day of reporting at the allotted institutions.
FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
TS LAWCET 2022 Application Form
Know complete details related to TS LAWCET 2022 application form in the below given section:
- Candidates can apply for TS LAWCET 2022 from 6th April 2022.
- The application form can be filled through online mode.
- Candidates must apply before the last date to avoid late fee.
- Complete application process will be in various stages – Online registration, filling of application details, uploading of images, payment of fee & printing of application.
- Last date to apply without late fee is till 16th June 2022.
- Students can also apply after the last date by paying late fee till 12th July 2022.
- In case candidates have made any mistakes while filling the application, they can make corrections from 5th to 12th July 2022.
- After submission of form, take printout of application form for further reference in future.
- The application fee for 3 year & 5 years LLB course is Rs.800/-.
- For ST/ SC & PH candidates, the fee is Rs.500/-.
- Candidates can pay application fee through online mode only using debit card/ credit card/ TS online.
TS LAWCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Know about TS LAWCET eligibility criteria in the below given section:
- There is no age restriction for the candidates seeking admission into LLB courses.
- Candidates must satisfy the local/ non -local status requirement as laid down by the authority.
Course Wise Eligibility:
- For 3 years LLB: Passed graduation degree with minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category) from a recognized college or university.
- For 5 years LLB: Passed 12th level with minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category) from board of Intermediate Education, TS or its equivalent recognized by the University.
TS LAWCET 2022 Hall Ticket
TS LAWCET Admit Card has been made available for downloading from 15th July 2022. It can be downloaded by online mode through entering their login credentials.
Students must note that hall ticket is a mandatory document which must be carried at the examination hall. No candidate are allowed entry into the exam hall without showing it. In case any error arises while downloading the admit card, students must contact officials as soon as possible before the exam date.
TS LAWCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Check out complete details about TS LAWCET exam pattern below:
- Exam Mode: It will be held in online CBT mode.
- No of Questions: There will be total 120 questions in the exam.
- Language: Question paper will be set both in English & Telugu or English & Urdu.
- Type of Questions: The paper will have multiple choice type of questions.
- Duration of Paper: 90 minutes will be allotted to complete the exam.
- No of Sections: In the paper there will be 3 sections.
- Marking Pattern: 1 mark will be provided for each correct answer.
- Negative marking: There is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
Know the distribution of questions and marks in the below given table:
|Part/ Sections||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge & Mental Ability||30||30|
|Aptitude for Study Law||60||60|
TS LAWCET 2022 Syllabus
TS LAWCET Syllabus can be checked by the students online on the website. The syllabus will vary for 3 years and 5 years law courses.
The syllabus will evaluate candidate’s ability & aptitude to pursue the study of law.
For 3 years LLB course, graduation level questions will be asked. For candidates applying for 5 years law courses, 12th level questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
TS LAWCET 2022 Preparation Tips
Check here various TS LAWCET Preparation tips & tricks which candidates can follow to get help for cracking the exam:
- Know the syllabus & exam pattern online before starting the exam preparation.
- Make a proper time- table & follow it strictly.
- Solve previous year question papers and sample papers for practice.
- Take guidance from experts or professionals to know best books for exam preparation.
- Eat healthy & nutritious diet for a healthy body & working mind.
If you have any other query related to TS LAWCET 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.