TS LAWCET 2023 Application (Till 12th May), Eligibility – Get Here
TS LAWCET 2023 Application Form can be filled till 12th May 2023 with late fee of Rs. 4000/-. TS LAWCET (Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance exam conducted ever year. The test will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). It will be held for admission in 3 year and 5-year LLB courses. The qualified candidates get admission in various government and private universities in Telangana state. In this article, we have provided complete details about TS LAWCET Application Form 2023 such as application form, fee payment, process, etc.
TS LAWCET 2023 Application Form – Till 12th May
TS LAWCET 2023 Application form can be filled till 12th May 2023 with late fee of Rs. 4000/-. Click here to apply.
Here are the details about application form for TS LAWCET 2023 with some key instructions given below:
- Application form for TS LAWCET 2023 has been released from 2nd March 2023.
- The application form has been made available through online mode. No other mode is applicable.
- Candidates have to fill the details like name, academic details, email id and phone number to complete the application form.
- Authority also provide the correction facility to edit incorrect details for some fields only.
- Upload the scanned required documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 20th April 2023 without any late fee.
- At last, download the application form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- The fee can be paid using payment gateway like credit card, debit card, net banking, Mee Seve centres/ TS/ AP Online centre/ e-Seva centre in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
The application fee for different category is as follows:
|OC and BCs||Rs 900/-|
|SC/ ST and PH||Rs 600/-|
TS LAWCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for TS LAWCET 2023 will be as given below:
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit for candidates seeking admission in LLB courses.
For 3 year LLB course:
- Qualification: Candidate must have graduation degree or equivalent from any recognized university.
- Marks: In qualifying exam, candidate must score at least 45% for general, 42% for OBC category and 40% for SC/ ST category candidates.
For 5 year LLB course:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 2 year Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or any other equivalent exam from any recognized board/university
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must obtain is at least 45% for general, 42% for OBC category and 40% for SC/ ST category candidates.
TS LAWCET 2023 Application Date
Check the official application dates for TS LAWCET 2023 as provided below:
|Online application form release||2nd March 2023|
|Last date to apply||29th April 2023|
|Last date to apply with late with of Rs. 500/-|
With late fee of Rs. 4000/-
|4th May 2023|
8th May 2023
|Correction facility||4th till 12th May 2023|
|Date of exam||25th May 2023|
How to Apply for TS LAWCET 2023
Below are the instructions given for filling the online application form for TS LAWCET 2023:
- Visit the website (link is available above).
- Candidate first have to select the Fee Payment tab, and a fee payment webpage will be displayed.
- Then a registration form will open where candidate have to fill the basic details like candidate name, date of birth, mobile number, qualifying examination hall ticket number, etc.
- After fee submission, check the status of payment by clicking on “Know Your Payment Status”.
- Now start filling the application form by selecting “Fill Application”.
- Fill the details such as Personal details, academic details, category, details of Common Entrance Test, permanent address, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- The scanned photograph and signature format must be in .jpg/ .jpeg format.
- After entering all the details, candidate have to read the declaration at the end and select the check box.
- Once the online application is submitted, edit option will pop up.
- If there is any mistake in application form candidate can correct it by clicking on “Modify” button or if details are correct candidate can click on “Confirm” option.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
If you have any other query related to TS LAWCET 2023 Application Form you can ask in comment section below.