TS PGECET 2021 Application (Till 8th Aug), Registration – Apply Here
TS PGECET 2021 Application Form has been extended till 8th August 2021 with late fee. Registration has been started for GATE/ GPAT. It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted by the Osmania university on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Through Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET), admission will be offered in the field of Architecture, Engineering, Pharmacy, and various others fields. Candidates must go through following details regarding TS PGECET Application Form 2021.
TS PGECET 2021 Application Form
TS PGECET 2022 Application Form will be commenced from second week of March 2022.
TS PGECET 2021 Application Form has been extended till 8th August 2021 with Rs.500 late fee. Click here to apply.
TS PGECET 2021 Registration has been started for GATE/ GPAT. Click here to register.
Candidates must go through following details regarding TS PGECET Registration:
- TS PGECET 2021 application form has been released on website via online mode.
- Candidates can fill the form of TS PGECET 2021 from 12th March 2021 and it will continue till 22nd July 2021 without any late fee.
- The last date to submit the application form with late fee is 8th August 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to provide valid email ID & phone number.
- It will be also mandatory for candidates to upload scanned image of photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Candidates must ensure they fulfill each eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- Exam conducting authority will also provide correction facility to edit changes in the application form.
- Incomplete application form will lead to rejection, so candidates must fill all asked details completely in the form.
- Candidates who will apply on the basis of GATE/ GPAT scores will have to fill separate application form.
- In case candidates seeking admission for more than one test, separate fee will be paid.
- Once all details will be completely filled, candidates must take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
- Candidates are able to submit TS PGECET 2021 application fee through online mode.
- Online payment gateway includes credit card, debit card, net banking, AP online or TS online centers.
- General category candidates have to submit Rs.1000/- whereas SC/ ST category candidates will have to submit Rs. 500/-.
- Late fee will be as:
|1st late fee||Rs. 500/-|
|2nd late fee||Rs. 2000/-|
|3rd late fee||Rs. 5000/-|
|4th late fee||Rs. 10000/-|
TS PGECET Application Correction
Candidates will also get an opportunity to rectify mistakes (if any) done in the application form. It will be one-time opportunity to make changes in the form. Correction facility will be made available in August 2021.
Candidates will have to use their login credentials to correct incorrect details in the form. No candidates will be allowed to make changes after the last date of correction.
TS PGECET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for TS PGECET 2021:
- Nationality: Indian national citizen candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Candidates belonging to Telangana state or Andhra Pradesh state will be eligible to apply.
- M.Tech: Candidates must qualify B.Tech. or B.E degree from any recognized board or university.
- M.Pharmacy: He/ she must qualify B. Pharm or equivalent degree from any recognized board or university.
- D.Pharm: Applying candidates must qualify 3-year B. Pharm degree from any recognized board/ university.
- M.Arch.: Applying candidate must qualify B.Arch. or equivalent degree to be eligible.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST category) to be eligible for TS PGECET.
- Appearing:Candidates appearing in qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply for TS PGECET.
TS PGECET 2021 Application Dates
Go through following table regarding TS PGECET application dates:
|Notification releases||5th March 2021|
|Application form releases||12th March 2021|
|Submission of application form without any late fee||22nd July 2021|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Rs. 500/-)||8th August 2021|
|Correction facility||August 2021|
|TS PGECET 2021 exam||11th to 14th August 2021|
How to Apply for TS PGECET
Candidates must follow following steps while applying for TS PGECET:
- Visit official site (Link is provided above)
- Click on the given, “Apply online” tab.
- First submit the fee by clicking on, “Application Fee Payment” tab.
- After fee submission, click on “Click here to fill application form” tab.
- Fill basic details as candidates name, email ID, phone number etc.
- A confirmation mail & SMS will be sent to your registered ID & no.
- After that fill all qualification, address and other asked details carefully.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature.
- Now re-check & verify the details in the form.
- Also check payment status.
- After verification, click on the “Submit” option.
- Now a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
In the above article we have mentioned all required details related to TS PGECET 2021 Application Form. We have given details such as application form, its mode, fee payment details etc. Candidates must also ensure they fulfill the mentioned eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates. Do not forget to follow the mentioned procedure to avoid any kind of rejection in the form.
If you have any other queries regarding TS PGECET 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.