TS PGECET 2024 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme – Get Here
TS PGECET Exam Pattern 2024 helps the candidates to understand the pattern of the question paper so that the candidates must prepare better for the examination. Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) is the gateway for admission to PG courses in the field of engineering, technology, pharmacy, architecture and graduate level Pharm-D. It will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University, Hyderabad (JNTUH) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Get detailed information about TS PGECET Exam Pattern 2024.
TS PGECET Exam Pattern 2024
Knowledge about exam pattern will be very necessary for the preparation of any examination. Through TS PGECET exam pattern, students know details like question paper type, exam duration, marking scheme, language of question paper and maximum marks contained by the question paper. The entrance test will be organised from 6th to 8th June 2024.
TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2024 will be released through online mode from last week of May 2024. It will be an important document which candidates have to carry on the day of the exam.
- Courses: Students will get admission into ME/ M.Tech/ M.Pharmacy/ M.Arch/ Graduate level Pharm-D Courses.
- Mode of Exam: The entrance test will be conducted via online mode i.e. computer based test (CBT).
- Shifts: The exam will be conducted in two shifts: forenoon and afternoon.
- Duration of Exam: Total time of 2 hours (120 minutes) will be allotted to attempt the question paper.
- Number of Questions: Each paper will contain 120 questions.
- Type of Questions: There will be multiple choice questions in TS PGECET.
- Language: The language of question paper will be English only.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given to the candidates for right answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking in this examination.
- Syllabus: The syllabus of entrance test will be different for every paper.
TS PGECET will be conducted for 17 papers. The paper name along with paper code will be as given below:
|Architecture and Planning
|Computer Science & Information Technology
|Electronics & Communication Engineering
|Geo Engineering & Geo Informatics
TS PGECET 2024 Syllabus
The syllabus will be prescribed by the authority. It will be comprised as per the papers. It cover the topics which, students studied during the bachelor degree course. The syllabus will be different for every discipline. It depends upon the candidate for which they will apply for. Candidates must prepare for the examination according to the official syllabus.
TS PGECET 2024 Preparation Tips
Here we are providing some tips & tricks while preparing for TS PGECET exam:
- Plan studies & give equal time for all studies.
- Know in detail about exam pattern.
- Solve previous year question paper & practice from mock test.
- Allot proper time for sleep.
- Maintain your heath & take nutritious diet.
Through this article of TS PGECET 2024 Exam Pattern, we have provided complete information related to exam mode, number & type of questions, time duration, etc. Students must go through the complete details mentioned in the article in order to know about the exams.
If students have any query regarding TS PGECET Exam Pattern 2024, they can ask us by commenting in the comment box.