TS Polycet 2018: Counselling, Result, Cut Off, Admission Process
TS Polycet 2018 Seat Allotment (Final round) has been released on 14th June 2018. Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS Polycet 2018) is conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad. It is a state level entrance exam to offer admission in various engineering/non-engineering diploma courses conducted by the colleges of Telanagana state. Through this article, candidates can get all the related information of TS Polycet 2018 including answer key, result, counselling, etc.
TS Polycet 2018 Notifications:
TS Polycet 2019 Application Form has been released from 14th March 2019.Check here for TS polycet 2019.
TS Polycet 2018 Seat Allotment (Final Round) has been released on 14th June 2018. Check here for counselling details.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
TS Polycet 2018 Final Counselling (Certificate Verification & Exercising Options) is started today (11th June 2018). Check here for counselling details.
TS Polycet 2018 Seat Allotment Result has been declared on 24th May 2018 through login. Check here for seat allotment result.
TS Polycet 2018 Counselling has been started from 14th May 2018. Check here for counselling details.
TS Polycet 2018 Result has been declared on 1st May 2018. Check here for result details.
TS Polycet 2018 Answer key (Official) has been released now. Check here for answer key details.
Candidates can download the TS Polycet 2018 Hall Ticket after two or three days of the application form submission. Check here for hall ticket details.
TS Polycet 2018 Application Form can be filled till 11th April 2018. Check here for application details.
TS Polycet Exam Dates 2018
Here we are providing the official exam schedule of TS Polycet 2018:
|Online application starts||14th March 2018|
|Last date to fill online application form||11th April 2018|
|TS POLYCET Exam date||21st April 2018 (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Declaration of Result||1st May 2018|
|Counselling starts from||14th May 2018|
TS Polycet Result 2018
The TS Polycet 2018 result has been announced on 1st May 2018. Candidate must score 36 marks out of 120 to qualify the examination. Rank card will be issued within one week from the date of declaration the result. The marks obtained by the candidate will be considered for making rank list. On the basis of rank, the admission will be offered in the diploma courses.
TS Polycet 2019 examination will be conducted for admission to the various polytechnic courses in Telangana state. It is a state level entrance test. This exam will be organized by the State Board of Technical Education & Training Telangana, Hyderabad. The courses are provided in the area of engineering & non-engineering courses.
TS Polycet Counselling 2018
Web counselling is conducted for the qualifiers of TS Polycet 2018. Candidates are required to attend the TS Polycet counselling with original documents as prescribed by the authority. The seat allotment details will be intimated on the website by the exam conducting authority on 23rd May 2018. The admission to the Diploma courses is provided on the basis of TS Polycet 2018 scores.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling:
- TS POLYCET 2018 Admit card & Rank card
- Caste Certificate
- Any ID Proof
- Residence Certificate
- SLC/HSC Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
TS Polycet 2018 Answer Key
Candidates can get the answer key (institutional) has been released now. TS Polycet Answer Key 2018 (official) has been released on 28th April 2018. It is available only through online mode. With the help of answer key, candidates can make estimation of marks which they will be going to be secured in the exam.
TS Polycet Application Form 2018
Candidates can fill the TS Polycet 2018 application form after as per the instructions given in information brochure:
- Candidates can fill the application form via online mode.
- No other mode was available to fill the application.
- Aadhaar card is mandatory to apply.
- Application form was released from 14th March 2018.
- Good quality passport size photograph must be affixed in the filled-in application form.
- Candidates are advised to retain a printout of the filled-in application form for further use.
- Candidate have to pay the application fee of Rs. 350/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates can pay the application fee through any of the nearest AP Online/payment gateway/net banking/Help line/- centers.
Check Here – How to Fill the TS Polycet 2018 Application Form
The eligibility criteria to appear in TS Polycet 2018 are listed below:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Resident: Candidate should be a resident of State Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- Age Criteria: There is no age criteria to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed SSC exam conducted by the state board of Telangana/AP or any other equivalent exam.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate have to obtain minimum 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Subject: Mathematics is a compulsory subject to appear.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those appeared/appearing in SSC exam and their result is not declared yet are also eligible to apply.
TS Polycet Exam Pattern 2018
TS Polycet 2018 Exam Pattern is given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam is held in offline mode.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam is 2 hours (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
- Total Questions: The question paper is consist total 120 questions.
- Type of Questions: There is four choices for each question. The question paper is based on objective type questions.
- Language: The question paper is published in two languages, i.e. English and Telugu.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be provided for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative making in the examination.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
TS Polycet Syllabus
The TS Polycet syllabus will be comprised of academic syllabus of the qualifying exam. The syllabus will be based on SSC examination syllabus. It contains the subjects like physics, chemistry and mathematics.
TS Polycet Hall Ticket 2018
Candidates have to visit the help line centres to get their TS Polycet 2018 hall ticket. Candidates can also download their hall ticket through the official website. The hall ticket is available after 2-3 days of submitting application form. In case of any error in the hall ticket, candidates are advised to contact the help line centers. If any candidate found with wrong data then, they will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
If you have any doubt regarding TS Polycet 2018, you can ask your query in the comment box given below.