TS POLYCET 2020: Application (Till 4th April), Eligibility, Dates, Pattern
TS PolyCET 2020 Application Form can be filled till 4th April 2020. The entrance exam will be conducted by state board of technical education and training (SBTET), Hyderabad. Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Examination (TS POLYCET) is a state level entrance examination. It is conducted for candidates seeking admission in polytechnic courses in various colleges of Telangana state. This exam is organized for providing admission to the various engineering and non-engineering diploma courses. Read this article to get details regarding TS POLYCET 2020 exam including dates, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card etc.
TS Polycet 2020 Notifications – Application Form till 4th April
TS Polycet 2020 Application Form can be filled till 4th April 2020. Check here for application details.
TS Polycet 2020 Admit Card can be obtained after two or three days of submitting application form. Check here for admit card details.
TS Polycet 2020 Exam Date has been released. The examination will be held on 17th April 2020. Check here for exam dates details.
TS POLYCET 2020 Exam Dates
Given below are the important TS PolyCET dates for examination:
|Online application release||2nd March 2020|
|Last date to fill application||4th April 2020|
Last date of submission with late fee Rs.100/-
|6th April 2020|
|Admit card release||After 2 or 3 days of submitting application|
|Date of examination||17th April 2020|
|Answer key release||4th week of April 2020|
|Result declaration||25th April 2020|
|Counselling starts||Month of May 2020|
TS POLYCET 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the TS PolyCET 2020 application form as per the instructions given below:
- Candidates can fill the application form via online mode.
- Application form has been released from 2nd March 2020.
- Firstly, you have to enter your 10th class hall ticket number, year of passing & date of birth for registration.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details in application form i.e. personal, educational, communication details etc.
- Passport size photograph must be uploaded in the application form.
- Candidates must fill the application form before the last date.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the filled application form for further use.
- Candidate can pay the application fee through any of the nearest TS Online Centres/online payment gateway/ net banking etc.
- Here we have mentioned fee details for all categories:
|General and OBC||Rs. 400/-|
|ST and SC||Rs. 250/-|
TS POLYCET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card of TS POLYCET 2020 can be obtained after two or three days of filling the application form. Admit card will be available through online mode or help line centers.
To download the admit card, candidates will be required to enter their 10th exam hall ticket number, date of birth and year of passing/ appearing on the website. Without TS POLYCET hall ticket, candidates will not be permitted to appear in the exam.
TS POLYCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must check TS PolyCET Eligibility criteria before filling the application form of TS POLYCET 2020:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Domicile: Candidates should belong to Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed senior secondary school (SSC) exam conducted by the state board of Telangana or other equivalent exam.
- Percentage: Minimum 35% required in the qualifying examination and at least 35% marks in physics, chemistry & mathematics subjects.
- Age Criteria: There will be no age criteria to apply for the exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those appearing in Senior Secondary Class and their result are not declared yet are also eligible to apply.
TS POLYCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The TS PolyCET exam pattern is given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held in offline mode.
- Duration: The duration of exam will be 2 hours & 30 minutes.
- Total Questions: The question paper will consist of total 150 questions.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be objective type.
- Language: The question paper will be in two languages, i.e. English and Telugu.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
The distribution of questions is provided in the table given below:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
TS POLYCET 2020 Syllabus
The TS PolyCET syllabus is based on class 9th and 10th subjects. Below we have mentioned some important topics of the syllabus:
Real number, number system, polynomial, algebra, progressions, quadratics equation, linear equations, geometry, coordinate geometry, surface areas and volume, trigonometry, mensuration, probability, statics, mathematical modeling.
A structure of atom, chemical bonding, heat, carbon and its compound, classification of elements, magnetic effects of electric current, chemical equations and reactions, acid, bases and salts, refractions of light and plane surface, refraction of lights and curve surface, human eyes and colorful world, electricity, reflection of light.
The states of matter, surface chemistry, electrochemistry, redox reactions, polymers, nuclear chemistry, chemical and ionic equilibrium, phase equilibrium and solutions, chemical thermodynamics, basic concept of organic chemistry and stereochemistry, chemical kinetics, aromatic structure, chemistry in everyday life, environmental chemistry and urea and malonic ester.
TS POLYCET 2020 Preparation Tips
Some important TS PolyCET preparation tips for appearing in the exam are given below:
- Remember short tricks and make sure to clear your basic concept.
- Study your syllabus thoroughly and make your study notes accordingly.
- Keep revising your syllabus on a daily basis.
- It is very important to have analytical skill for solving any trickiest questions.
- Solve the mock test and sample papers to know the exam pattern.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
TS POLYCET 2020 Answer Key
The answer key of the TS POLYCET 2020 will be published on the website after the completion of exam. Through TS POLYCET Answer Key, candidates can calculate their rough marks.
The answer key will be released via online mode. Some coaching institutions will also release the answer keys. The authority may also provide the facility to make objection regarding answer key.
TS POLYCET 2020 Result
The result of TS POLYCET 2020 exam will be declared via online mode on 25th April 2020. Candidate can check the result through the website. The TS POLYCET 2020 result will include marks and rank obtained by the candidates in the examination.
The marks obtained at the entrance test shall be considered for the purpose of assigning ranks, on the basis of which selection shall be made for admission. No individual result will be sent by post.
TS POLYCET 2020 Cut-off
Candidate will be able to check the TS POLYCET 2020 cut-off after the declaration of results. Cut-off would be available separately for all the participating institutions.
The cut off will depend on variables like number of candidates, rank, category etc. The admissions will be done on the basis of released cut-off.
TS POLYCET 2020 Counselling
The counselling and seat allotment process of TS POLYCET 2020 will be conducted through online mode. Candidates who have allotted rank in the examination will be able to participate in the TS Polycet Counselling 2020.
At the time of reporting for document verification, candidates must bring original as well as photocopies of the prescribed documents. Seat allotment will be based on the rank of candidate, choices opted and seats availability. The counselling will be held in various rounds.
For any other query regarding TS POLYCET 2020 exam, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.