TS PolyCET 2021: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern
Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS PolyCET 2021) is conducted every year by state board of technical education and training (SBTET), Hyderabad. It is a state level entrance examination which is conducted for offering admissions in government, government-aided, private un-aided polytechnic colleges of Telangana state. Through this exam, candidates can get admission into the various engineering and non-engineering diploma courses. To get complete information of TS PolyCET 2021, candidates must go through this article.
TS PolyCET 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the complete schedule of TS POLYCET 2021 here:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Commencement of online application form||2nd week of March|
|Last date of online application form||2nd week of April|
|Date of entrance examination||3rd week of April|
|Declaration of result||4th week of April|
TS PolyCET 2021 Application Form
Candidates should check the application form filing instructions carefully given below:
- Candidates can fill the TS PolyCET 2021 application form only through online mode.
- Candidates can also fill the application form through offline mode by approaching any of the nearest TS-Online/Meeseva/Help Line Centers (Polytechnics).
- Candidates have to fill the necessary details such as personal information, school information, previous qualifying exam, contact & email address.
- Candidates also have to upload the photograph and the signature in the prescribed format.
- Take the printout of the submitted application form and keep it with you.
The fee can be paid in online or in cash through TS Online/Meeseva of Rs. 400/- & Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates. The application fee will not be refunded in any circumstances.
TS PolyCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Here, candidates can check the eligibility criteria below to appear in the TS PolyCET 2021 entrance examination:
- Nationality: Applying candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit to apply.
- State Eligibility: Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- Qualification: Candidate should have passed SSC from state or any other recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: It is necessary to have 35% marks in the previous qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidate should have passed all the subjects including Physics, Chemistry ad Mathematics.
- Appearing Candidates: Such candidates those appearing or whose results are yet to be declared can also appear in the entrance exam.
TS PolyCET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through the exam pattern given below before appearing in the examination:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Medium: The exam will be asked in either English or Telugu language.
- Duration of Exam: It will be conducted for 2 hours.
- No. of Questions: There will be 120 questions in the examination.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be going to asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
TS PolyCET 2021 Syllabus
Candidates can study from their 10th class syllabus. The syllabus will include the topics from Physics, Chemistry and mathematics. Candidates should check the official syllabus after released by the authority. Check below few topics from above three mentioned subjects:
A structure of atom, chemical bonding, heat, carbon and its compound, classification of elements, magnetic effects of electric current, chemical equations and reactions, acid, bases and salts, refractions of light and plane surface, refraction of lights and curve surface, human eyes and colorful world, electricity, reflection of light
The states of matter, surface chemistry, electrochemistry, redox reactions, polymers, nuclear chemistry, chemical and ionic equilibrium, phase equilibrium and solutions, chemical thermodynamics, basic concept of organic chemistry and stereochemistry, chemical kinetics, aromatic structure, chemistry in everyday life, environmental chemistry and urea and malonic ester
Real number, number system, polynomial, algebra, progressions, quadratics equation, linear equations, geometry, coordinate geometry, surface areas and volume, trigonometry, mensuration, probability, statics, mathematical modelling
TS PolyCET 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates those applying for the examination can check some preparation tips for TS POLYCET 2021 exam:
- Make your basic concept clear first.
- Go through your syllabus thoroughly and make notes accordingly.
- Keep revising your notes on a daily basis.
- Build analytical skill for solving any trickiest questions.
- Solve the mock test and sample papers to know the exam pattern.
- Go through previous year question papers.
- Make yourself fit and healthy.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
TS PolyCET 2021 Admit Card
The candidates can get the admit card through online mode. It will be generated soon after the submission of application form. Candidates can also visit the help line centres to get the hall ticket after 2-3 days of the submission of application form.
If candidate founds any mistake in the printed TS PolyCET 2021 admit card they can get it corrected immediately at the helpline center and get a revised admit card.
No candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination hall with incorrect data and photo on the admit card.
TS PolyCET 2021 Answer Key
The TS PolyCET answer key will be published on the website after the successful completion of exam. The answer key will be released through online mode. The facility of re-totalling or revaluation will not be entertained.
Through TS POLYCET answer key, candidates can make estimation of their rough marks. Some coaching institutions will also release the answer keys on their websites. The authority may also provide the facility to make objection regarding answer key.
TS PolyCET 2021 Result
The result will be released with fifteen days from the date of test. The rank card will also be dispatched within a week from the declaration of result.
A separate rank will assign to the candidates, on the basis of which, selection will be made for the admission in diploma courses. The result will be declared in the last week of April 2021.
In case the two candidate will get equal marks, the tie breaking policy will be adopted by the official authority.
TS PolyCET 2021 Cut-off
It is necessary to qualify the minimum cut off marks. Cut off is prepared on the basis of previous year cut off trends, no. of candidates appeared in examination, passing percentage, etc.
Candidates need to obtained 36 marks out of 120 to qualify in the entrance exam. SC/ST category candidates have to score 30% marks to be eligible to compete in their category of seats during the admission.
TS PolyCET 2021 Counselling
No separate application form is to be filled for admission. Candidates are advised to keep the hall ticket till the admission process gets over. The detailed process of admission will be published in the leading newspaper, after the declaration of result.
No separate call letter will be sent to the candidates for inviting in the counselling process. Candidates have to pay the fee for participating in the counselling. The admission will be offered on the basis of choice exercised by the candidate.
The counselling will be conducted through online based. The certificate verification and choice filling will take place online. After the seat allocated to the candidates they need to download the allotment letter and report the allotted college for final admission along with their original documents.
For any other query regarding TS PolyCET 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.