UKSEE 2021 Registration Form (Started), Eligibility – Apply Online Here
UKSEE 2021 Registration has been started from 13th September 2021. UKSEE (Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination) is a state level examination. This examination is conducted by the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). Through this exam, admission is offered in various undergraduate and post graduate courses. Candidates can get admission in courses i.e. B. Tech, B. Pharma, BCA, MBA, M. Tech etc. Admission is provided by various private or government institutes. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about UKSEE application form 2021 including details i.e. application form, fee, eligibility, dates and much more.
UKSEE 2021 Application Form – Started
UKSEE 2022 Application Form will be started from last week of April 2022.
UKSEE 2021 Counselling Registration has been started from 13th September 2021. Check here for registration details.
Click here for schedule.
Candidates can check all details about UKSEE Registration in the given section:
- Application form has been released through online mode. Any offline facility is not provided to the candidates to apply for UKSEE 2021.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 13th September 2021.
- Application process include various steps i.e. registration, filling of online application form, fee payment, document uploads etc.
- Fill all details in the application form i.e. personal, educational etc.
- Upload documents i.e. photograph and signature in the specific format.
- Fill correct details in the application form, after submission of it any correction facility will not be provided.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the application form by post.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 16th September 2021.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other procedure.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Fee through any offline mode will not be accepted.
- Application fee will be non- refundable in any circumstance.
Here we have provided application fee for all category candidates:
|For general/ OBC category candidates||Rs. 1500|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||Rs. 750|
Document to be Needed for UKSEE 2021 Application Form:
Candidates must keep ready following documents which will be needed at the time of filling UKSEE 2021 application form:
- 10thand 12th class mark sheets
- Diploma/ graduation mark sheet
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Scanned signature etc.
UKSEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through UKSEE eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
For B. Tech (Lateral Entry):
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed diploma or B.Sc. degree from any recognized institute.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should obtain 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST category) in their qualifying examination.
For B. Pharma:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th class from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should pass their qualifying exam with minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category).
- Subjects: Candidates must have physics, chemistry as compulsory subjects along with any one from biology/ mathematics/ biotechnology.
- Qualification: Candidates must have minimum 3 years bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized institute.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should obtain 50% aggregate (45% for reserved category) marks in their qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their final year of graduation can also apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should secure 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST category) in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed with mathematics as compulsory subject.
UKSEE 2021 Application Dates
Here in the table candidates can check official UKSEE application dates:
|Round 1st |
|Counselling registration & choice filling||13th to 16th September 2021|
|Seat allotment||19th September 2021|
|Reporting date at allotted institute||20th to 22nd September 2021|
|Counselling registration & choice filling||25th to 27th September 2021|
|Seat allotment||30th September 2021|
|Reporting date at allotted institute||1st to 4th October 2021|
How to Apply for UKSEE
Candidates can check complete procedure about how to fill UKSEE 2021 application form:
- Go through the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘apply now’ link.
- Enter your basic details for registration i.e. name, email ID, mobile number, etc. and then click ‘submit’ button.
- Now login using login credentials i.e. registration number and date of birth.
- Fill all details carefully in the application form including personal, academic like name, parent’s details, gender, father’s name, category, qualification etc.
- Now click on ‘submit’ button.
- After submission of the application form click ‘upload document’ button.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in the specific format.
- Documents should be uploaded in jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Now click on the ‘payment’ button.
- Pay application fee through online mode using credit card/debit card etc.
- Recheck and verify all details before submitting application form.
- Now click ‘submit application’ button.
- Take printout of the confirmation page and keep it secure for other references.
Through the above article we have mentioned all details about UKSEE 2021 application form. Candidates can check details about application form, fee, eligibility criteria and dates etc. Fill details carefully in the application form to avoid any kind of mistake. We have mentioned complete procedure about how to fill UKSEE 2021 application form.
If you have any other query about UKSEE 2021 application form, then you can leave your queries below.