UKSEE 2023: Counselling (Started), Spot Allotment (Released)
UKSEE 2023 Allotment has been released on on 10th August 2023 for Spot Round. Allotment (Round 3) has been released on 29th July 2023 for B.Tech (1st year). Allotment has been released on 10th July 2023 for lateral entry (B.Tech/ B.Pharm) courses. It has been started for lateral entry (B.Tech/ B.Pharm). UKSEE exam has been scrapped. Previously, Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) conducted UKSEE for admission into various UG & PG courses which is now scrapped. Admissions are offered based on qualifying degree/ diploma scores into various UG/ PG courses – B.Tech (lateral), B.Pharm, BHMCT, BA.LLB, BBA.LLB, LLB, M.Tech, M.Pharm, MBA, MBA Integrated, MCA, MHM, Pharm D, LLM & PG diploma in Cyber Security. However, admission into all seats of B.Tech (1st year) are offered through JEE Main scores. Here in this article, we have provided complete details from application till counselling of UKSEE 2023.
UKSEE 2023 Notifications – Allotment Out (Spot Round)
Get complete updates of UKSEE 2023 Admission & counselling Procedure from here. Click here to view details.
UKSEE 2023 Allotment has been released on on 10th August 2023 for Spot Round. Check here for counselling details.
UKSEE 2023 Allotment (Round 3) has been released for B.Tech/ B.Pharm & other courses (1st year & L.E courses). Check here for details.
UKSEE 2024 Admission process will be begin in May 2024. Check more details about UKSEE 2024 here.
Admission Open 2023
UKSEE 2023 Highlights
|University Exam||Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU)|
|Name||Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE)|
|Level of admission||State Level|
|Admission procedure||Through qualifying diploma / degree scores into all courses except B.Tech 1st year|
Through JEE Main scores (B.Tech 1st year)
|Apply Mode||Online mode|
|Exam||UKSEE exam scrapped|
UKSEE 2023 Admission Dates
Check below complete official UKSEE dates for the UG/ PG admissions:
For Lateral Entry (B.Tech/ B.Pharm):
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Round 1st |
|Counselling registration & choice filling||30th May to 3rd June 2023|
|Seat allotment result||11th June 2023|
|Last date of select option (freeze/ float/ withdraw)||13th June 2023|
|Reporting date at allotted institute||14th to 17th June 2023|
|Counselling registration & choice filling||18th to 20th June 2023|
|Seat allotment||25th June 2023|
|Last date of select option (freeze/ float/ withdraw)||27th June 2023|
|Reporting date at allotted institute||28th to 30th June 2023|
|Counselling registration & choice filling||1st to 3rd July 2023|
|Seat allotment||8th July 2023|
|Last date of select option (freeze/ float/ withdraw)||10th July 2023|
|Reporting date at allotted institute||11th to 13th July 2023|
B.Tech/ UG/ PG (1st year):
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Round 1st |
|Counselling registration & choice filling||19th June to 24th June 2023|
|Seat allotment result||28th June 2023|
|Last date of select option (freeze/ float/ withdraw)||30th June 2023|
|Reporting date at allotted institute||1st July to 5th July 2023|
|Counselling registration & choice filling||7th July to 9th July 2023|
|Seat allotment||15th July 2023|
|Last date of select option (freeze/ float/ withdraw)||17th July 2023|
|Reporting date at allotted institute||18th to 20th July 2023|
|Counselling registration & choice filling||22nd to 24th July 2023|
|Seat allotment||29th July 2023|
|Last date of select option (freeze/ float/ withdraw)||31st July 2023|
|Reporting date at allotted institute||1st to 3rd August 2023|
UKSEE 2023 Counselling
The counselling process of UKSEE 2023 is being conducted from 12th June 2023. The counselling get begins within the month of the result of exam. It is all up to the performance of the candidates in the exam, whether he/she can participate in counselling process or not.
UKSEE Counselling is the seat allotment procedure via which candidates are allotted seats in various courses in Government or private colleges. Students at the time of counselling must bring their documents for verification –
The following are some documents that must be brought during counselling process for verification:
- Admit card for UKSEE
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet and pass certificate
- Candidates caste certificate
- Candidates physically challenged certificate
- Candidates’ transfer/ migration certificate
- UKSEE Scorecard/ Result, etc.
UKSEE 2023 Cut Off
UKSEE 2023 Cut Off is declared after the result declaration. UKSEE cut-off is the minimum scored marks which will be decided by the authorities to shortlist the candidates for the final admission.
Those who qualify the cut-off scores will be shortlisted for the final merit list. Such candidates will be given final call for admission. It is necessary to obtain cut off marks to participate in counselling process.
UKSEE 2023 Merit List
The UKSEE Merit List 2023 is released by online mode. The result contains – candidate’s name, rank, scores in every subject, etc.
Candidates are required to login to check the result. No result is sent to candidates through post or offline mode. Students have to visit the online website and login to check the result.
UKSEE 2023 Answer key
After few days of UKSEE 2023 exam conclusion, the answer key is released. It will not be made available this year by online mode for subject papers as the exam is scrapped. Till last year, the authority first releases the provisional answer key after which final key is released.
Students are provided option to make objections/ suggestions against the answer key. Through UKSEE answer key, candidates are able to calculate probable scores which are evaluated for result calculation.
UKSEE 2023 Exam Pattern
Here we have provided UKSEE Exam pattern 2023 for the examination:
- Mode: There will be no exam for UKSEE 2023.
- Type of Questions: There will be objective type of questions in the paper.
- Number of Questions: The number of questions will vary for various papers. Check in below provided table about questions distribution.
- Duration: 2 hours will be provided to complete the exam.
- Medium: The paper medium will be provided in English & Hindi language.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There won’t be any negative marking in objective type question papers.
Subject wise number of questions and marks are stated below:
|Paper||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
|1||Physics & Chemistry||50 MCQs with equal weightage||50|
|3||Biology||50 MCQs with equal weightage to Botany & zoology||50|
|4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT)||100 MCQs||100|
|5||MCA Aptitude Test||100 MCQs||100|
|6||Aptitude Test for Eng. Diploma Holders||100 MCQs||100|
|7||Pharmacy Aptitude Test||100 MCQs||100|
|8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc graduate (LE)||100 MCQs||100|
|9||Aptitude Test for MCA (LE) for BCA/ B.Sc CS/ IT students||100 MCQs||100|
|10||MBA Aptitude Test (as per CAT exam)||100 MCQs||100|
|11||M. Pharm Aptitude Test (as per GPAT exam)||100 MCQs||100|
|12||M.Tech Aptitude Test – Aptitude, General Knowledge, Knowledge of Basic Mathematics & Computers and Common Engineering subjects from B.Tech||100 MCQs||100|
UKSEE 2023 Syllabus
UKSEE 2023 Syllabus contain subject/ knowledge areas according to the latest regulations issued by respective boards with prior approval of Govt. of India. The weightage in each speciality is indicative and purely provisional.
For every subject paper, UKSEE syllabus will vary and can be checked by the candidates online.
UKSEE 2023 Preparation Tips
Check here some effective UKSEE Preparation Tips:
- Prepare a timetable and divide time equally for all subjects.
- Check out the prescribed syllabus for examination.
- Take help from the best books and study materials present online.
- Practice the previous year’s question papers and sample papers.
- Include every single topic of the syllabus in your preparation.
- Don’t take the stress and take care of your health.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
UKSEE 2023 Admit Card
UKSEE 2023 Admit card will not be released in second week of June 2023 through online mode. UKSEE 2023 Exam has been scrapped. The admission will be on the basis of merit. For downloading the admit card, candidates have to enter their number and password. Admit card will contain the details like test date, time, center, candidate’s name, roll number, etc.
Candidates have to bring the UKSEE admit card to get entry into the examination hall as candidates won’t be allowed without showing it. Candidates have to bring one original ID proof with the admit card.
UKSEE 2023 Application Form
Get details about UKSEE 2023 Application form in the below given section:
- Candidates can submit the UKSEE application form from 12th June 2023 through online
- Students must register online and then login to fill complete details in the form.
- Before submitting the form, candidates must verify all details, as any discrepancy in the details submitted in application can cause rejection of the form later.
- There is no surety that the authority will provide application correction facility or not. So, students must verify all details before the final submission.
- Last date to submit UKSEE application form 2023 is till 22nd June 2023.
- Take a printout of the application form and the payment for future reference.
Documents required for UKSEE 2023 Application form:
Following are some documents which are necessary for filling out UKSEE application form:
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10th/ 12th/ ITI Certificate exam/ Diploma/ Graduation/ B.Tech/ Post Graduation certificate/ Mark sheet
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhar card number and a scanned copy, etc.
Payment mode: Applicants can pay application fee through Debit card/ credit card/ net banking payment methods.
- The counselling fee is Rs. 2000/-.
How Fill UKSEE 2023 Application?
- Visit the website (link is provided above).
- Login using your details.
- Start filling your details – personal, communication, qualification, exam centre, etc. Must re-verify details before submission.
- Upload scanned images of photograph, signature, documents, etc. in the format specified by the authority.
- Select the fee payment method and pay application fee as per your category.
- Verify details, submit it and take print out of the application for any further reference.
UKSEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Check the complete UKSEE eligibility criteria to be eligible for the examination:
B.Pharma (1st year & LE):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed their HSC (10+2) exams from a recognized state board with Physics, Chemistry, as mandatory subjects along with one of Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Biology courses.
- Qualifying marks: Obtained minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates) in the qualifying exam.
- For Lateral Entry (Only for UK domicile): Candidates must have passed diploma exam in a program from an AICTE approved Institution with atleast of 45% marks (40% marks in case of reserved category candidates).
B.Tech (Lateral Entry) Course:
- Candidates must have passed Diploma exam from an AICTE approved Institution with 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates) in the branch of Engineering/ Technology.
- Passed B.Sc degree from recognized University as defined by UGC with atleast of 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates) & passed 12th level with Mathematics as a subject.
- The candidate must have completed BE/ B.Tech degree in a relevant field from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for the reserved category candidates) in the qualifying exam.
MBA & MCA Course:
- MCA: Bachelor’s degree in BCA, B.Sc (IT/CS) with Mathematics as a course securing 50% marks (40% marks for reserved category) at 12th level or graduate level.
- MBA: Bachelor’s degree from recognised university securing 50% marks (40% marks for reserved category). Preference for admission will be first given to CAT/ MAT qualified candidates, then the vacant seats will be offered to UKSEE qualified candidates.
- Qualification: Candidate must have B.Pharma degree from a recognized university obtaining minimum of 55% marks (50% marks for reserved category candidates). Preference for admission will be first given to GPAT qualified candidates, then the vacant seats will be offered to UKSEE qualified candidates.
If you have any other query regarding UKSEE 2023, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.