UKSEE 2023: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
UKSEE 2023 stands for Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination. UKSEE is conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) every year for admission into various UG & PG courses. UKSEE is a state-level entrance test.
Through UKSEE scores admission is provided in various courses – B.Pharma, M.Tech, MCA, B.Tech LE, B.Pharma, BHMCT, M. Pharma, MBA, etc. courses. Only the qualifying candidates are offered admission at various Govt. or private institutions located in Uttarakhand state. The exam will be conducted in the month of June 2023. The application forms will be available from May 2023. Here in this article, we have provided complete details about application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc. of UKSEE 2023.
UKSEE 2023 Highlights
|University Exam||Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU)|
|Exam Name||Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE)|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Apply Mode||Online mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline/ online mode|
UKSEE 2023 Exam Dates
Check below complete tentative UKSEE Exam dates for the examination:
|Events||Exam Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Online registration and filling of application form starts||From May 2023|
|Last date to fill application||1st week of June 2023|
|Admit card releases||2nd week of June 2023|
|UKSEE exam 2023||4th week of June 2023|
|Release of answer key||4th week of June 2023|
|Result announcement||2nd week of July 2023|
|Counselling process starts||3rd week of July 2023|
UKSEE 2023 Application Form
Get details about UKSEE 2023 Application form in the below given section:
- Candidates can submit the UKSEE application form from May 2023 through online
- Students must register online and then login to fill complete details in the form.
- Before submitting the form, candidates must verify all details, as any discrepancy in the details submitted in application can cause rejection of the form later.
- There is no surety that the authority will provide application correction facility or not. So, students must verify all details before the final submission.
- Last date to submit UKSEE application form 2023 is till first week of June 2023.
- Take a printout of the application form and the payment for future reference.
Documents required for UKSEE 2023 Application form:
Following are some documents which are necessary for filling out UKSEE application form:
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10th/ 12th/ ITI Certificate exam/ Diploma/ Graduation/ B.Tech/ Post Graduation certificate/ Mark sheet
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhar card number and a scanned copy, etc.
Payment mode: Applicants can pay application fee through Debit card/ credit card/ net banking payment methods.
Below we have provided the application fee details for UKSEE 2023:
|Unreserved (General) and Other Backward Class (OBC)||Rs.1500/-|
|Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST)||Rs.750/-|
How Fill UKSEE 2023 Application?
- Visit the website (link will be provided above).
- Login using your details.
- Start filling your details – personal, communication, qualification, exam centre, etc. Must re-verify details before submission.
- Upload scanned images of photograph, signature, documents, etc. in the format specified by the authority.
- Select the fee payment method and pay application fee as per your category.
- Verify details, submit it and take print out of the application for any further reference.
UKSEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Check the complete UKSEE eligibility criteria to be eligible for the examination:
B.Pharma (1st year & LE):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed their HSC (10+2) exams from a recognized state board with Physics, Chemistry, as mandatory subjects along with one of Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Biology courses.
- Qualifying marks: Obtained minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates) in the qualifying exam.
- For Lateral Entry (Only for UK domicile): Candidates must have passed diploma exam in a program from an AICTE approved Institution with atleast of 45% marks (40% marks in case of reserved category candidates).
B.Tech (Lateral Entry) Course:
- Candidates must have passed Diploma exam from an AICTE approved Institution with 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates) in the branch of Engineering/ Technology.
- Passed B.Sc degree from recognized University as defined by UGC with atleast of 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates) & passed 12th level with Mathematics as a subject.
- The candidate must have completed BE/ B.Tech degree in a relevant field from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for the reserved category candidates) in the qualifying exam.
MBA & MCA Course:
- MCA: Bachelor’s degree in BCA, B.Sc (IT/CS) with Mathematics as a course securing 50% marks (40% marks for reserved category) at 12th level or graduate level.
- MBA: Bachelor’s degree from recognised university securing 50% marks (40% marks for reserved category). Preference for admission will be first given to CAT/ MAT qualified candidates, then the vacant seats will be offered to UKSEE qualified candidates.
- Qualification: Candidate must have B.Pharma degree from a recognized university obtaining minimum of 55% marks (50% marks for reserved category candidates). Preference for admission will be first given to GPAT qualified candidates, then the vacant seats will be offered to UKSEE qualified candidates.
UKSEE 2023 Exam Pattern
Here we have provided UKSEE Exam pattern 2023 for the examination:
- Mode: The mode of the exam will be held offline/ online mode.
- Type of Questions: There will be objective type of questions in the paper.
- Number of Questions: The number of questions will vary for various papers. Check in below provided table about questions distribution.
- Duration: 2 hours will be provided to complete the exam.
- Medium: The paper medium will be provided in English & Hindi language.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There won’t be any negative marking in objective type question papers.
Subject wise number of questions and marks are stated below:
|Paper||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
|1||Physics & Chemistry||50 MCQs with equal weightage||50|
|3||Biology||50 MCQs with equal weightage to Botany & zoology||50|
|4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT)||100 MCQs||100|
|5||MCA Aptitude Test||100 MCQs||100|
|6||Aptitude Test for Eng. Diploma Holders||100 MCQs||100|
|7||Pharmacy Aptitude Test||100 MCQs||100|
|8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc graduate (LE)||100 MCQs||100|
|9||Aptitude Test for MCA (LE) for BCA/ B.Sc CS/ IT students||100 MCQs||100|
|10||MBA Aptitude Test (as per CAT exam)||100 MCQs||100|
|11||M. Pharm Aptitude Test (as per GPAT exam)||100 MCQs||100|
|12||M.Tech Aptitude Test – Aptitude, General Knowledge, Knowledge of Basic Mathematics & Computers and Common Engineering subjects from B.Tech||100 MCQs||100|
UKSEE 2023 Syllabus
UKSEE 2023 Syllabus will contain subject/ knowledge areas according to the latest regulations issued by respective boards with prior approval of Govt. of India. The weightage in each speciality is indicative and purely provisional.
For every subject paper, UKSEE syllabus will vary and can be checked by the candidates online.
UKSEE 2023 Preparation Tips
Check here some effective UKSEE Preparation Tips:
- Prepare a timetable and divide time equally for all subjects.
- Check out the prescribed syllabus for examination.
- Take help from the best books and study materials present online.
- Practice the previous year’s question papers and sample papers.
- Include every single topic of the syllabus in your preparation.
- Don’t take the stress and take care of your health.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
UKSEE 2023 Admit Card
UKSEE 2023 Admit card will be released in second week of June 2023 through online mode. For downloading the admit card, candidates have to enter their number and password. Admit card will contain the details like test date, time, center, candidate’s name, roll number, etc.
Candidates have to bring the UKSEE admit card to get entry into the examination hall as candidates won’t be allowed without showing it. Candidates have to bring one original ID proof with the admit card.
UKSEE 2023 Answer key
After few days of UKSEE 2023 exam conclusion, the answer key will be released. It will be made available by online mode for subject papers. The authority will first release the provisional answer key in the last week of June 2023.
Students will be provided option to make objections/ suggestions against the answer key. Through UKSEE answer key, candidates will be able to calculate probable scores which will be evaluated for result calculation.
UKSEE 2023 Result
The UKSEE Result 2023 will be released in second week of July 2023. The result will contain – candidate’s name, rank, scores in every subject, etc.
Candidates will be required to login to check the result. No result will be sent to candidates through post or offline mode. Students have to visit the online website and login to check the result.
UKSEE 2023 Cut Off
UKSEE 2023 Cut Off will be declare after the result declaration. UKSEE cut-off is the minimum scored marks which will be decided by the authorities to shortlist the candidates for the final admission.
Those who will qualify the cut-off scores will be shortlisted for the final merit list. Such candidates will be given final call for admission. It is necessary to obtain cut off marks to participate in counselling process
UKSEE 2023 Counselling
The counselling process of UKSEE 2023 will be conducted from third week of July 2023. The counseling will begin within the month of the result of exam. It is all up to the performance of the candidates in the exam, whether he/she will be able to participate in counselling process or not.
UKSEE Counselling is the seat allotment procedure via which candidates will be allotted seats in various courses in Government or private colleges. Students at the time of counselling must bring their documents for verification –
The following are some documents that must be brought during counselling process for verification:
- Admit card for UKSEE
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet and pass certificate
- Candidates caste certificate
- Candidates physically challenged certificate
- Candidates’ transfer/ migration certificate
- UKSEE Scorecard/ Result, etc.
If you have any other query regarding UKSEE 2023, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.