UKSEE 2020 Admit Card, Hall Ticket, How to Download – Check Here
UKSEE Admit Card 2020 will be released in the first week of May 2020. UKSEE is the Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam which is conducted by the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). It is a state level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in first year BHMCT, B.Pharma MBA, MCA degree courses. Candidates can also apply for admission into second year of B.Tech, MBA, MCA and B.Pharma (Lateral Entry) courses. The admissions will be offered in various government and private colleges of state. Candidates can get the complete details of UKSEE 2020 Admit Card through this article.
UKSEE Admit Card 2020
The UKSEE Admit Card 2020 will be downloaded from the website only. Admit card will not be sent to any candidate individually by post. Candidates must have bring the admit card issued by the University along with one photo ID proof at the examination centre.
Once the examination centre will be filled by the candidate, it cannot be changed later on. Candidates must keep the admit card till the admission procedure. Candidates must carefully check all the details mentioned in the admit card.
UKSEE Answer Key 2020 will be released through online mode. It will be published individually for all the courses. The answer key will allow the candidates to estimate scores before the declaration of result.
UKSEE 2020 Cut Off will be released after the announcement of result. The candidates who crosses the cut off marks will be eligible for admission. The cut off marks will be released for the candidates of different categories.
UKSEE Admit Card Date 2020
The exam will be conducted for various courses in May 2020. The UKSEE Admit Card 2020 will be issued from May 2020. It can be accessed through online mode only.
After a few days of the examination, the result will be made available through online mode. The result can be checked from June 2020. Candidates those qualified the exam can attend the counselling. The counselling will be conducted from the first week of June/July 2020.
How to Download Admit Card
Candidates can get their UKSEE admit card 2020 by following the steps given below.
- Navigate the official website link (link will be given above).
- Open the link and you will enter to the official website.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth to download admit card.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Check all entries carefully and print it.
- Take at least two-three printouts of it and keep it safe till counselling.
Instructions for the day of Exam
- Use of mobile phones and calculators are strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
- Candidates have to write their roll numbers only in the space given on the question booklet (front page) and in the OMR answer sheet.
- Candidates will be disqualified from the test if they will write anything elsewhere in the OMR answer sheet.
- Candidates should reach their exam venue one hour before the commencement of the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination centre 15 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates have to bring the admit card issued by the university along with one attested copy.
- Bring any one of the valid photo IDs in original and non-expired such as PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhar Card.
- No candidate will be permitted to leave the examination hall before the completion of written examination.
- Dwarahat, Dehradun, Gopeshwer, Haldwani, Srinagar, Pithoragarh, Roorkee and New Tehri.
- The centres for Entrance Examination for first year M.Tech., M.Pharm., MBA and second year (Lateral Entry) MCA will be conducted at Dehradun, Haldwani and Roorkee only.
If you have any query regarding UKSEE Admit Card 2020, you can leave your queries in the comment box given below.