UP ITI Admission 2020: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
UP ITI Admission 2020 notification will be released by Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh (VPPUP) for various ITI courses. Candidates will get admission in ITI courses in the state of Uttar Pradesh (UP). There will be no entrance exam for admission in UP ITI courses. Admission will be given only to eligible candidates as per the merit list which will be prepared on the basis of qualifying marks. Here we are providing details regarding UP ITI 2020 Admission.
UP ITI 2020 Important Dates
Candidates must go through following details regarding UP ITI 2020 dates:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Online application starts||3rd week of June|
|Online application ends||2nd week of July|
|1st round result||July 2020|
|Last date of reporting in ITI||July/ August|
UP ITI 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check following details regarding UP ITI 2020 application form:
- UP ITI 2020 application form will be released through online mode.
- Candidates will have to go to its site to download or to fill the online application form.
- The application form will be commenced from third week of June 2020.
- No candidate will be able to submit the application form after second week of July 2020.
- Candidates must ensure to check its eligibility norms before applying for UP ITI.
- Interested candidates are advised to also go through its information brochure for all the details.
- Candidates also need to upload scanned image of photograph & signature with prescribed specification.
- The scanned images must be in JPEG format with size not more than 50 KB.
- Incomplete application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill all asked details with utmost care in the application form.
- Candidates must also provide communication details such as email ID & phone number in their application form.
- At last, candidates must not forget to take multiple printouts of filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee through online mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Candidates belonging to general & OBC category will have to submit Rs.250.
- The application fee for SC/ ST category will be Rs.150.
- In any case, application fee will be non-refundable/ non-transferrable.
UP ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the following details regarding UP ITI 2020 eligibility criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify 10th/ high school education or equivalent exam from a recognized board or university.
- Age Limit: He/ She must be at least 14 years as on the 1st August 2020.
- Relaxation: There will be no relaxation as well as no upper age limit to candidates.
- Appearing: Candidates who will be appearing in the high school in year 2020 will be also eligible to apply for UP ITI.
- Fitness: Applying candidates must be physically fit while applying for the exam.
UP ITI 2020 Admission Procedure
UP ITI 2020 Admission Procedure will start through merit list. Candidates will have to apply by filling the application form & its fee. Before registration candidates will have to satisfy all the education qualification, age limit etc. On the basis of provided information in Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission Form, candidates will have to appear for entrance test further.
To get admission in UP ITI, candidates will have to attend its written test. So, students will be able to take admission in various ITI, diploma & polytechnic courses after applying for UP ITI form.
UP ITI 2020 Merit List
UP ITI 2020 Merit List will be released on the official website of the authority. Candidates will be able to see the merit list by using application number & date of birth. Candidates will get admission to various ITI institutes according to their preference & choice filled based on the merit list.
After the declaration of merit list, eligible candidates will have to attend counselling process as per their prescribed date or time. Candidates must download their result/ merit list for their own purpose.
UP ITI 2020 Counselling
UP ITI 2020 Counselling process will start on the basis of merit list. The direct wise, college wise, and seat wise will be held according to the UP ITI counselling for the admission procedure. After merit list, candidates who will get short-listed will have to attend counselling round.
Candidates will get seat in respective Group A & B trade & college as per their merit list orders only. It will be mandatory for all eligible candidates to attend the counselling round. If any candidate will not be present at counselling venue on given date & time, their candidature & admission will get cancelled.
UP ITI 2020 Admission
UP ITI 2020 Admission to all candidates will be done on the basis of written test. The final admission in various Government & private ITI colleges will be on the basis of written test, merit list & counselling.
Candidates will get final admission to the University after all rounds, fee payment & document verification. It will be mandatory to attend all rounds & fulfill all formalities for the admission.
If you have any other queries related UP ITI Admission 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.