UPES 2023 Application Form (Started), Registration, Eligibility – Apply Here
UPES 2023 Application Form has been made available through online mode. UPES (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies) offers various programmes such as UG, PG, and Ph.D. UPES conducts the university level entrance exam generally known as UPESEAT (University of Petroleum and Energy Studied Engineering Aptitude Test), UPESPAT, UPESDAT, and UPESMET. Qualified candidates will get admission in various courses such as Management, Design, and Engineering, etc. The admission will be based on the National level exam and academic performance. Here in this article, we have provided complete details about UPES Application Form 2023.
UPES 2023 Application Form – Started
UPES 2023 Application Form has been started for various UG & PG courses. Click here to apply.
Here are the details about UPES 2023 Application Form with some key instructions given below:
- The application form for UG & PG courses has been released from 22nd November 2022.
- Candidate must check the complete eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Application form of UPES Admission 2023 has been made available through online mode, no other mode is applicable.
- Fill the application form with details such as personal, educational qualification, phone number, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of candidate photograph, signature to complete the application form.
- The last date for submission of application form will be first week of September 2023 for B.Tech courses. For MBA courses application form will be submitted till second week of July 2023.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The UPES Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Application fee can be paid through Debit card, Credit card, and Net banking.
- The application fee is Rs. 1300/- for Indian candidate.
- The fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
UPES 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for UPES 2023 are provided below:
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizen and Foreign national to be eligible for exam.
- Appearing: Those candidates who are appearing in final year in 2023 are also eligible to apply.
For B. Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score at least 50% marks to be eligible for admission.
- JEE Main: The candidates must obtain 50% marks in 10th and 12th class and 50% marks in PCM at 12th class.
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Candidate must have bachelor’s degree or equivalent from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: In qualifying exam candidate must score 50% marks to be eligible.
- Entrance exam: The candidate must have valid score of UPESMET/ CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT to be eligible for admission.
For LLM Course:
- Qualification: Candidate must be graduated in LLB Degree from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must secure 50% marks to be eligible for admission.
- Score: Applying candidate must apply with CLAT, LSAT, UPES law exam.
UPES 2023 Application Dates
Following are the tentative application dates for UPES 2023 below:
For B.Tech course:
|Online application form||Started|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of July 2023|
|Exam date||1st week of August 2023|
For MBA course:
|Online application form starts||Started|
|Last date to apply||2nd week of July 2023|
|Exam date||2nd week of July 2023|
How to Apply for UPES 2023
Here are step by step instructions given for filling the UPES 2023 application form below:
- Visit the official website (link is provided above).
- Candidates have to register themselves by clicking on “Register” button.
- Candidates have to fill the application form with details such as Personal, Academic details, examination center, contact number, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents i.e., photograph, signature, and category certificate and mark sheet.
- The scanned photograph must be uploaded within prescribed size and in .jpeg format.
- The scanned signature will be uploaded in .jpg format and within prescribed size.
- Candidates have to select the payment gateway for transaction.
- The application fee will be submitted through online mode using Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
- Once all the details and payment transaction will be completed candidate must take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for further reference.
Leave your comments in the comment section below, if you have any other query related to UPES 2023 Application Form.