UPESEAT 2020 Application Form (Till 10th Sep) – Apply Online Here
UPESEAT 2020 Application Form can be filled till 10th September 2020 for 4th round. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) conducts Engineering Aptitude Test to provide admission in B.Tech programmes in 37 disciplines. UPESEAT is a university level entrance test. It is conducted through online mode. The admission will also offered on the basis of JEE Mains entrance examination and based on board merit list. Candidates will be able to fill their application form of UPESEAT 2020 through online mode. Candidates can read this article to know about the UPESEAT application form 2020 including dates, eligibility criteria, etc.
UPESEAT 2020 Application Form – Till 10th Sep
UPESEAT 2020 Application Form can be filled till 10th September 2020 for 4th round. Apply online below:
UPESEAT 2021 application form will be released in the month of September 2020. Get more details about UPESEAT 2021 application form here.
Candidates can go through the details mentioned about the UPESEAT 2020 application form:
- The application form is available through online mode.
- Candidates can fill their application form from September 2019.
- Candidates are required to fill all the asked details in the application form including address, personal, education etc.
- Upload scanned image documents i.e. signature and photograph.
- There will be no correction facility provided by the authority.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 20th August 2020 for third round.
- After submission of the application form candidates should take a printout of the filled application form for further uses.
- The application fee can be paid through online or offline mode.
- Online application fee can be paid via debit card, credit card or net banking.
- For offline mode candidates can pay application fee through demand draft in favor of ‘UPES fee account’ payable at New Delhi.
Candidates can check fee structure from below:
|For all category candidates||Rs. 1350/-|
|For foreign national candidates||US$ 75|
UPESEAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following UPESEAT 2020 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Indian and Foreign candidates can apply.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age must be fall on or after 1/10/1998.
- Qualification: Candidates should have pass 10th and 12th from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidate must secure 50% aggregate in 10th and 12th Candidates must secure 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th class.
- For JEE Mains Candidates: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th in PCM subjects. Candidates must pass with 50% aggregate in 12th level.
- For Board Merit: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th with 50% aggregate marks in their boards. Candidates must secure minimum of 50% aggregate marks in PCM subjects in class 12th.
UPESEAT 2020 Application Dates
Candidates can check the official UPESEAT 2020 dates related to application below:
|Starting of online application||Started|
|Last date for application submission||20th August 2020|
|Merit list||25th July (1st round)|
How to Apply for UPESEAT 2020
Here we have mentioned complete procedure to apply for UPESEAT 2020 Application form:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Enter details like email id, mobile number etc. and register yourself.
- Now click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
- After submission of details link will be send to you mobile number or email id.
- Login by entering your user id and password.
- Now you can fill your application form.
- Fill details like education, address, personal details and etc. carefully in the application form.
- You have to choose test center choice.
- Upload your scanned documents like recent passport size photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- After that you can submit your application fee.
- Application fee can be submitted only through online mode using debit card, credit card etc.
- Through demand draft fee can be submitted in favor of ‘UPES fee account’ payable at New Delhi.
- Enter your payment details and make a payment.
- After submission of fee you will be provided a unique application number.
- You can note down this unique application number.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the application form for further admission procedures.
Through this article, we have provided information about the UPESEAT 2020 application form. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully to avoid any type of mistakes. Those who want to appear for the UPESEAT 2020 exam must read details carefully like dates, eligibility, process of filling application form and etc.
If you have any other query about UPESEAT 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.