UPESEAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria, Age Criteria – Get Eligibility Here
UPESEAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria must be checked before applying for the application form. UPESEAT will be conducted every year by the authority of UPES to offer admission into the engineering programmes at the UPES campus. Qualifying candidate will be given admission into B.Tech programme and offered seats on the basis of UPESEAT, JEE Main, CUET, SAT score or Board Merit. Candidates through article can get complete information related to UPESEAT Eligibility Criteria 2024.
UPESEAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to pursue B.Tech course from UPES, will require to fulfill complete eligibility criteria. Before applying for the UPESEAT 2024, candidates must fulfill the below eligibility criteria. Also candidates can apply for admission on the basis of JEE Main score or Board merit.
- Candidates, whose birth date falls after or on 1st October, 2000 are eligible to apply for B.Tech admission.
- The board will consider the date of birth as mentioned in the Secondary education board certificate.
UPESEAT 2024 Based Admission:
Candidates applying for admission on the basis of UPESEAT 2024 entrance test must fulfill the below criteria:
- Candidates must have scored minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the 10+2 level exams.
- Candidates in the 12th level must have scored minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the subjects of Physics, Mathematics/Biology and Chemistry.
JEE Main 2024 Score Based Admission:
Candidates taking admission on the basis of JEE Main 2024 Score must fulfill the below criteria:
- Candidates must be qualified in JEE Main 2024 and have a valid score card.
- He/she must have attained atleast of 50% marks in his/her 10+2 level.
- Candidates in the 12th level must have scored minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
Board Merit Based Admission:
Candidates taking admission on the basis of Board merit must fulfill the below criteria:
- Candidate must have scored minimum of 80% marks in 10th and 12th level examination.
- Candidates must have scored minimum aggregate of 80% marks in their 12th level exams in the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
Eligibility Criteria for International students:
- Candidate must have a valid passport.
- International student must fulfill the minimum eligibility as per their preference of programmes.
- The University must be satisfied that the candidate must have obtained his/her higher secondary school certificate (with minimum percentage prescribed) with the requisite course for admission.
- Applying candidate of Non – English speaking countries must satisfy the University authority that they have adequate proficiency in English to undertake their preferred program.
UPESEAT 2024 Application Form
The UPESEAT 2024 application form has been released through online mode. Candidates are able to fill their application form through the website of the university.
Application form of UPESEAT 2024 is made available to fill online mode. Candidates are able to fill the application form till 24th April 2024 for phase 1 and last week of May 2024 for phase 2, last week of June 2024 for phase 3 and third week of July 2024 for phase 4.
To obtain offline application form, candidates are able to send a DD drawn in favour of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at Dehradun/New Delhi along with a request letter.
The offline application form can be collected by the candidates by making cash payment at Dehradun/Mumbai/Delhi/Chandigarh/Kolkata admission counter.
The application fee can be paid for online or DD is Rs.1350. Through cash mode candidates have to pay Rs.1750. Candidates can pay the fee through net banking/debit or credit card or by DD mode.
UPESEAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria must be checked by the students before applying for the entrance test. Admission into the B.Tech program will be based on UPESEAT, JEE Main, SAT, CUET scores or Board merit.
If you have any query related to UPESEAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria, you can ask your query in the comments section below.