UPESEAT 2021 Counselling, Merit List, Admission Procedure – Know Here
UPESEAT 2021 Counselling is expected to be start from October 2021. UPES, UPEAEAT is a university level entrance examination conducted by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun. UPESEAT is a engineering admission test conducted for the candidates who wish to have admission in Engineering programs of UPES, Dehradun. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in various specializations of B.Tech engineering course. Authority also provide admission through national level JEE Mains entrance exam and on the basis of Board Merit. Here, we have mentioned all the details regarding UPESEAT 2021 counselling.
UPESEAT Counselling 2021
UPES will conducts the centralized counselling for admission in B.Tech. programmes. The counselling will be organised through both online & offline mode.
On the basis of UPESEAT 2021 cut off and merit list, the university will invite candidates for counselling. Authority will provide seats to the JEE Main 2021 rankers (10% seats), Board Merit holders (10% seats) and UPESEAT merit holders (80% seats).
A separate counselling will be organised for the JEE Main score holders and UPESEAT qualifiers. Counselling process will be the necessary process for every qualified candidates, as all sets will be allotted through this.
The seats will be allotted to the participating candidates on the basis of their filled preferences and their ranks. The counselling will take place in various centres such as Dehradun, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Lucknow and Patna.
On the day of counselling, it will be necessary to verify the documents as without this process, candidates will not be allowed to participate in further admission procedure.
UPESEAT Counselling Schedule 2021
The tentative counselling schedule is mentioned below.
|Round 1st||Round 2nd||Round 3rd|
|Application process starts||October 2021|
|Deadline of application process||–||–||–|
|Last date to submit 10th and 12th marks||–||–||–|
|Declaration of selection list||–||–||–|
|Last date for fee submission||–||–||–|
UPESEAT 2021 Merit List
The merit list of UPESEAT 2021 is expected to be release on 24th August 2021. It will be prepared on the bases of total marks secured in the UPESEAT exam.
The merit list will be released online on the website separately for UPESEAT 2021 and JEE Main qualified candidates. Candidates with their name on the merit list will be considered eligible for counselling.
UPESEAT Counselling Procedure 2021
- UPESEAT 2021 counselling will be conducted as a centralised counselling.
- Candidates will have to attend counselling at the various campuses of UPES.
- 80% of the seats will be filled through the UPESEAT entrance exam and 20% of the seats through JEE Mains and Board’s merit. After registration process, the candidates will be called for counselling on specified venue.
- Candidates will have to reach the allotted venue on given date and time.
- On the basis of candidate’s ranks they will be allowed for choice filling.
- Before proceeding to choice filling, candidates will have to verify their original documents.
- The seats will be allotted on the basis of candidate’s filled choices, their ranks and availability of seats.
Documents required for Counselling
The list of documents given below should be self attested. Candidates must carry the original documents along with one set of photocopy on the counselling day for document verification. Without producing the original documents candidates will not be allowed for further procedure of admission.
- Counselling Call Letter
- Qualifying exam admit card 2021
- Qualifying exam score card 2021
- 10th Mark sheet and passing certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and passing certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Demand Draft of prescribed fees in favour of “UPES Fee Account” payable at Dehradun.
- Four passport size photograph
If you have any other queries about UPESEAT Counselling 2021, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.