UPESEAT 2020 Counselling, Merit List, Admission Procedure – Know Here
UPESEAT 2020 Counselling has been started. UPES, Dehradun is the conducting authority of UPESEAT 2020 entrance exam. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) is a university level entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in various specializations of B.Tech engineering course. The admissions are also provided through national level JEE Mains entrance exam and on the basis of Board Merit. The university itself conduct the counselling for admission in its offered courses. Here, we have mentioned all the details regarding UPESEAT 2020 counselling.
UPESEAT Counselling 2020
UPES conducts the centralized counselling for admission in B.Tech programmes. The counselling has been organised through online & offline mode.
On the basis of UPESEAT 2020 cut off and merit list, the university invite candidates for counselling. The will be allotted to the JEE Main 2020 rankers (10% seats), Board Merit holders (10% seats) and UPESEAT merit holders (80% seats).
A separate counselling has taken place for the JEE Main holders and UPESEAT qualifiers. It is necessary for the candidate to be present in the counselling venue on the counselling day.
Admissions Closing Shortly
The seats has been allotted to the participating candidates on the basis of their filled preferences and their ranks. The counselling has taken place in various centres such as Dehradun, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Lucknow and Patna.
On the counselling day, it is must to verify the documents as without this process, the candidate has not allowed proceeding for further admission procedure.
UPESEAT Counselling Schedule 2020
The tentative counselling schedule is mentioned below.
|Round 1st||Round 2nd||Round 3rd|
|Application process starts||Started|
|Deadline of application process||20th July 2020||31st July 2020||20th August 2020|
|Last date to submit 10th and 12th marks||23rd July 2020||3rd August 2020||23rd August 2020|
|Declaration of selection list||25th July 2020||5th August 2020||25th August 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||28th July 2020||8th August 2020||28th August 2020|
UPESEAT 2020 Merit List
The merit list of UPESEAT 2020 has been released on 25th July 2020. It has been prepared based on total marks secured in the UPESEAT exam.
The merit list has been released online on the website separately for UPESEAT 2020 and JEE Main qualified candidates. Candidates with their name on the merit list has been considered eligible for counselling.
UPESEAT Counselling Procedure 2020
- UPESEAT 2020 counselling has been conducted as a centralised counselling.
- Candidates will have to attend counselling at the various campuses of UPES.
- 80% of the seats will be filled through the UPESEAT entrance exam and 20% of the seats through JEE Mains and Board’s merit. After registration process, the candidates will be called for counseling on specified venue.
- Candidates will have to reach the allotted venue on given date and time.
- On the basis of candidate’s ranks they will be allowed for choice filling.
- Before proceeding to choice filling, candidates will have to verify their original documents.
- The seats have been allotted on the basis of candidate’s filled choices, their ranks and availability of seats.
Documents required for Counselling
The list of documents given below should be self attested. Candidates must carry the original documents along with one set of photocopy on the counselling day for document verification. Without producing the original documents candidates will not be allowed for further procedure of admission.
- Counselling Call Letter
- Qualifying exam admit card 2020
- Qualifying exam score card 2020
- 10th Mark sheet and passing certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and passing certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Demand Draft of prescribed fees in favour of “UPES Fee Account”payable at Dehradun.
- Four passport size photograph
If you have any other queries about UPESEAT Counselling 2020, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.