UPSEE 2018 Application Form Released – Apply Online Here
UPSEE 2018 Application Form Correction can be done till 5th April 2018. UP State Entrance Exam is organized by the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), UP. It is a state level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in technical institutions of the state. UPSEE provides entry to first year of B.Tech/B.Arch./B.Pharm./BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA /MCA/MAM and second year of B.Pharma., B. Tech. and MCA programmes. Here, candidates can get detailed information about UPSEE Application Form 2018.
UPSEE 2018 Application Form – Correction Started
UPSEE 2018 Application Form Correction for UG and PG courses can be done till 5th April 2018. Check here for application correction details.
UPSEE 2018 Application Form has been closed now. The Fee Payment can be done till 1st April 2018. Click here for fee payment.
Aadhaar card is not mandatory to fill the UPSEE 2018 Application Form.
Here, in this section we are mentioning the UPTU/AKTU 2018 application form details. Candidates can read the information brochure carefully before filling the form.
- UPSEE 2018 application form can be filled and submitted through online mode only.
- Online application form filling procedure has been started from 23rd January 2018.
- The last date of form submission was 30th March 2018.
- The university has provided the correction facility in the application form from 26th March 2018.
- Aspirants are advised to fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- Candidates are informed to preserve the printout of the confirmation page safely for future record.
UPSEE registration fee will be Rs. 1300/- for Male/Transgender candidates of General/OBC category. For Female/PH/SC/ST candidates, the application fee will be Rs. 650/-. Application fee can be submitted through online mode using debit card/internet banking/credit card.
Below, we are providing the eligibility criteria for UPSEE 2018. Candidates who wish to apply for UPSEE can check their eligibility from here:
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from UP or candidates whose parents are UP domiciled are eligible to apply.
- Candidates whose parents have domicile of UP state, but he/she has completed his/her studies from outside of UP state are also eligible to apply.
- If candidate parent’s are neither UP domiciled nor candidate has passed the qualifying exam from UP. Then these candidates are also eligible to apply for 15% seats.
There is no prescribed age limit for the courses covered under UPSEE.
|B.Tech/B.Pharma/B.Arch/BFAD/BFA/BHMCT||Candidates should qualify the 12th or equivalent from UP board or equivalent with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST).|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry||Candidates graduate with B.Sc stream or Diploma holder’s can apply.|
|B.Pharma Lateral Entry||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|MCA Lateral Entry||B.Sc IT/CS, BCA graduates are eligible to apply.|
|MCA/ MBA||Candidates should possess the bachelor’s degree with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for reserved categories).|
|MAM||Candidates passed/appearing the 10+2 board examination from UP board or equivalent can apply.|
Students will be able to access the UPSEE 2019 application form in the month of January 2019. UPSEE is a state level entrance test organized by the Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh. Through UPSEE scores, students can apply for admission in B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Arch, MBA & MCA courses.
UPSEE 2018 Application Dates
The official schedule for UPSEE application form is given in below table:
|Starting of Online Application||23rd January 2018|
|Last date to submit the online application||30th March 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||1st April 2018 (5: 30 PM)|
|Correction in filled-in or submitted application form||26th March – 5th April 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Exam Date||29th April (for UG ) and 5th & 6th May (for PG)|
How to Apply
The UPSEE/UPTU/AKTU 2018 application form submission will consist of following steps:
- Visit the official link. (link is given above)
- Click the respective course link you are applying for.
- Click on “Apply” button.
- Read all instructions carefully and then click on “Click here to proceed”.
- Click on “New Registration Candidate”.
- Enter your personal details and choose the password.
- After that, the system will generate your application number and password.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph (3.5cm x 4.5 cm) in JPEG format with size less than 100kb.
- The size of the signature must be (3.5cm x 1.5cm) in JPEG format with a maximum size of 30kb.
- Once you are satisfied with uploaded images, then you may press the “SAVE” Button.
- Proceed to make payment through credit card, debit card and net banking and print the “confirmation page”.
- Note down the transaction number after making payment.
- Do not send the confirmation page to the University.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
If candidates have any query about UPSEE 2018 Application Form, they can drop their comments in the given below comment box.