UPSEE 2019: UPTU/AKTU, Answer Key, Dates, Result, Counselling
UPSEE 2019 Counselling Registration has been released for PG courses. It is a state level examination. UPSEE/AKTU 2019 exam is conducted by the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh. It is organized for admission to the UG & PG courses in the field of engineering & technology, pharmacy, management, etc. UPSEE (UP State Entrance Examination) was previously known as UPTU entrance exam. In this article, we are providing detailed information about UPSEE 2019.
UPSEE 2019 Notifications – Counselling Registration Started for PG Courses
UPSEE 2019 Counselling Registration has been started for M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Pharm/M.Des courses.Check here for counselling details.
UPSEE 2019 Answer Key has been released on 21st April 2019. Check here for answer key details.
UPSEE Exam Dates 2019
Check this table to know about dates of UPSEE 2019:
|Online Application Release||23rd January 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||25th March 2019|
|Last date of fee payment||26th March (Till 11:59 pm)|
|Online Correction starts||16th-28th March 2019|
|Admit Card Available||15th April 2019 till date of exam|
|AKTU/UPTU Exam Dates|
|For UG Courses||21st April 2019|
|For PG Courses|
|Answer Key Release||May 2019|
|Result Announcement||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling Starts||June-July 2019|
|Spot Round||Last week of July 2019|
- 2nd Year of B.Tech/B.Pharm/MCA (Lateral Entry)
UPSEE Answer Key 2019
The answer key has been published after a few days of the examination. It has been released for each course.
Candidates can check the UPTU answer key 2019 through online mode. If candidates find any error/mistake in the answers or solutions, they can write their grievances or ask for clarification to the officials.
UPSEE Result 2019
The university will release UPSEE 2019 result through online mode on the website. Candidates will check the AKTU result 2019 in the last week of May 2019.
The separate merit lists will be made for each course on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the examination.
After UPTU result 2019 announcement, merit position, score-card with total marks & marks obtained in each subject will be available on the website.
UPSEE/UPTU Cut Off 2019
The UPSEE cut off percentage marks for the merit of successful candidates will be 25% (in case of reserved category, it is 20%) as per UP State Government order.
Candidates should score the cut off marks to appear in the counselling round.
UPSEE Counselling 2019
On the basis of the merit, candidates will be called for the UPTU counselling 2019 by giving intimation on the website & newspapers. The AKTU counselling 2019 will be organized through online mode from June to July 2019.
At the time of counselling, candidates have to pay Rs. 20000 (Rs. 12000 for SC/ST categories) as a counselling fee. Candidates have to fill choices of colleges & courses as per their preferences & also have to upload required documents.
The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit, availability of seats & subject to the order of preference given for the seats.
UPSEE Admit Card 2019
Candidates should download the admit card from 15th April 2019 till the date of examination. It is available online on the official website to every candidate.
No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without AKTU admit card 2019.
In case, candidates will unable to download the UPSEE admit card 2019, they should contact the officials or can send email latest by 20th April 2019.
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh is the organizing authority of UPSEE entrance exam. It is a state level exam conducted for admission in various courses in the field of engineering & technology, pharmacy, management, etc. UPSEE 2020 application form will be released in the fourth week of January 2020.
UPSEE 2019 Application Form
- Candidates can fill the application through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the UPSEE application form 2019 from 23rd January 2019.
- UPTU application form 2019 can be submitted till 25th March 2019.
- At the time of form filling, candidates have to upload scanned images of their latest color photograph, left-hand thumb impression, and signature.
- There will be no need to send the printed copy of confirmation page after completion & submission of online application.
- Fill application form carefully as it may possible that the authority will not provide the correction facility.
- Candidates should keep the print copy of the confirmation page for future use.
- Candidates must pay Rs. 1300 (For Male/Transgender of General & OBC category) & Rs. 650 (For Female /Physically Handicapped of all categories & SC/ST category) as an application fee.
- The fee can be paid by credit/debit card/Net Banking.
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the mentioned eligibility criteria below:
- Candidates must be the citizen of India.
- NRI/Foreign Nationals/PIO/ Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries/Kashmiri Migrants can also apply.
- Aadhaar card will be mandatory to apply.
- There will be no age limit to apply for the exam.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible.
|Courses||Eligibility||Any one of the following subjects||Minimum Marks|
|B.Tech||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics.||Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject.||Secure minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Category) in aggregate.|
|B.Tech(Bio-Technology)||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics or Biology.||Chemistry/Bio-Technology/ Technical Vocational subject.|
|B.Pharm||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics & Chemistry.||Mathematics/Bio-Technology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subject.|
|B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Agriculture disciplines.|
|BHMCT/BFAD/BFA||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with any disciplines.|
|MBA||Passed Bachelors or its equivalent degree.|
|MCA||Passed Bachelors or its equivalent degree & Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation level.|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Passed Diploma in Engineering & B.Sc degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects at XII standard.|
|B.Pharm (Lateral Entry)||Passed Diploma in Pharmacy.|
|B.Arch||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics.|
Passed 3 years Diploma in Architecture (10+3).
|Chemistry/Computer Science/Biology/Engineering Drawing/Technical Vocational subject.||Secure minimum 50% marks in aggregate.|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||Passed BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree.||Secure minimum 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST category in aggregate.|
UPSEE Exam Pattern
In this section, candidates can check details about exam pattern:
- Papers: This exam will be held for 8 papers.
- Mode: The examination will be organized through offline (OMR based Test) mode.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English & Hindi language.
- Type of Questions: In the examination, multiple choice questions will be asked [except Drawing Aptitude test (Part B of Paper 4)].
- Duration: The time duration will be 3 hours (Paper 1, 2 & 3), 2½ hours (Paper 4), 2 hours (Paper 9, 10 & 11) & 1½ hours (Paper 5, 6, 7 & 8).
- Marking Scheme: For a correct answer, 4/5 marks (B.Arch) will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||50 objective types question each of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with a total of 150 questions.||600|
|Paper 2||Physics , Chemistry and Biology||50 objective types question each of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with a total of 150 questions.||600|
|Paper 3||Aptitude test for Architecture & Design|
Part A: Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity
Part B: Drawing Aptitude
|50 objective types question each of Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions and two questions to test drawing aptitude.||600|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/ (Integrated))||100 objective type questions.||400|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)/ 2nd year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions.||400|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for MBA/ MCA||100 objective type questions.||400|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions.||400|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for Diploma holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions.||400|
UPSEE Syllabus 2019
The syllabus will be different as per the papers. Each paper will cover different topics & chapters from different fields. The AKTU syllabus of engineering course will be comprised of class 12th Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
For pharmacy course, candidates will learn from class 12th Physics, Chemistry & Biology. The detailed UPTU syllabus 2019 will be provided soon.
Check UPSEE preparation tips below:
- For any exam preparation, candidates should know official syllabus & exam pattern.
- Make a timetable for exam preparation as per the syllabus.
- Study from the NCERT books & other study materials.
- Practice for an online mock test.
- Solve previous years question papers & sample papers.
- Revise each topic after two or three days of exam preparation.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
If you have any other queries about UPSEE 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.