UPSEE 2021 Application Form, Registration – Apply Here for AKTU
UPSEE 2021 Application Form will be made available from last week of January 2021. Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) is a state level examination which will be organized by the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh. Candidates will get admission into various government as well as private institutions of Uttar Pradesh. Admission will be offered in the first year of pharmacy, engineering, management, computer application and other courses. Here we are providing details such as application form, its fee and much more regarding UPSEE Application Form 2021.
UPSEE 2021 Application Form
UPSEE 2021 Admission in engineering courses will be done based on JEE Main exam.
Candidates must go through following details regarding UPSEE Application Form:
- AKTU/UPTU 2021 application form will get released on official site via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from last week of January 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form will be last week of March 2021.
- Incomplete details in the application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill all the asked & required details.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature.
- Candidates will also get a chance to edit incorrect details in the form for limited time period.
- All important information will be sent to candidates registered ID & phone number so it must be valid/ working.
- Application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates so it will be mandatory for candidates to fulfill the mentioned norms.
- At last, candidates must also take printout of filled in application form for future use.
- UPSEE 2021 application fee will be paid through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to use credit card, debit card or net banking method.
- General category candidates will have to pay Rs.1300/- whereas application fee for reserved category candidates will be Rs. 650/-.
UPSEE Application Correction
UPSEE 2021 application correction facility will be made available through online mode. It will get commence from last week of March till first week of April 2021. Correction will be allowed only in few particulars.
Candidates are advised to verify the details after correcting as it will be the one-time opportunity to make changes in the form.
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for UPSEE:
- Nationality: Indian national/ NRI/ FN/ PIO category candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Any age candidates will be allowed to apply. There will be no age limit to apply for UPSEE 2021.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply.
For B.Tech. course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12thor equivalent level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: Applying candidates must have Physics & Chemistry as their mandatory subject along with any one from Biology/ Biotechnology/Chemistry/ Technical Vocational subject.
- Percentage: He/ she must score minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST) to be eligible.
For B.Pharm. course:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must qualify intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST) in qualifying exam.
- Mandatory subject: He/ she must have Physics & Chemistry along with any one subject from Mathematics/ Biology/ Bio-technology/ Technical vocational subject.
For B.Arch. course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12thlevel examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: Applying candidates must have Physics & Mathematics as their mandatory subject along with any one from Computer Science/ Biology/Chemistry/ Engineering Drawing/ Technical Vocational subject.
- Percentage: He/ she must score minimum 50% marks in qualifying exam to be eligible.
UPSEE 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table regarding UPSEE Application Dates:
|Application form releases||4th week of January 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of March 2021|
|Submission of fee||1st week of April 2021|
|Correction details||4th week of March till 1st week of April 2021|
|UPSEE 2021 exam||4th week of April till 1stweek of May 2021|
How to Apply for UPSEE
Candidates must follow following step by step procedure while applying for UPSEE:
- Visit official site (Link will be provided above)
- Select courses & click on the given link.
- Click on the, “Apply” link.
- Provide details as candidates name, mail ID & phone number.
- Read all the given instructions & tick on, “I agree” option.
- Now fill academic, qualification & other required details in the form.
- Now re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, click on “Final submit” option.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Size of photograph must be between 10 KB to 100 KB.
- Signature’s size must be between 3KB to 40 KB.
- After uploading of images, proceed to submit the application fee.
- Once fee will get submitted, a confirmation page will appear on your computer screen.
- Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
In the above article we have provided details regarding UPSEE 2021 Application Form.We have mentioned all details related application form, its fee and also eligibility norms. Candidates must ensure they fulfill each eligibility norms as form will be accepted only of eligible candidates. We have also given step by step procedure which must be followed to avoid any kind of rejection in the form.
If you have any other queries regarding UPSEE 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.