Uttarakhand Nursing 2023: Counselling (Started), Dates, Admission
Uttarakhand Nursing 2023 Provisional Allotment (1st Round) has been released. Exam is held via offline mode. It is conducted by Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU). It is a state level entrance exam conducted every year. The admission is provided to candidates based on their entrance exam performance. Admission is offered to candidates in various UG and PG Nursing Courses such as B.Sc. nursing, M.Sc. nursing, Post B.Sc. nursing, ANM, GNM, etc. The qualified candidates can get admission in various Nursing colleges across the Uttarakhand State. In this article we have provided all the information regarding Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2023 from application till counselling.
UK Nursing 2023 Notifications – Allotment Out (1st Round)
Uttarakhand Nursing 2023 Provisional Allotment (1st Round) has been released on 11th September 2023. Check here for counselling details.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2024 Exam will be conducted in offline mode. Get more details about Uttarakhand Nursing 2024 here.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2023 Counselling Registration has been started from 26th August 2023. Check here for counselling details.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2023 Provisional Result has been declared on 14th July 2023. Check here for result details.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2023 Revised Answer Key has been released through online mode. Check here for answer key details.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2023 Exam has been rescheduled for B.Sc nursing. It has been held on 18th June 2023. Check other dates from below.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2023 Registration has been extended till 29th May 2023. Check here for registration details.
UK Nursing Exam 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Uttarakhand Nursing 2023|
|Exam Types||UG and PG Nursing|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. nursing, ANM and GNM|
|Conducting Body||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU)|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Computer Based Test) Mode|
UK Nursing Exam 2023 Exam Dates
Following are the official exam dates for the UK Nursing Exam 2023 exam:
|Online application starts||2nd May 2023|
|Fee submission date||29th May 2023|
|Admit card||3rd June 2023|
|Date of Exam||10th June 2023 (Post Basic Nursing/ M.Sc. Nursing)|
18th June 2023 (B.Sc. Nursing)
|Answer key||24th June 2023|
|Provisional result announcement||14th July 2023|
|Counselling commencement||26th August 2023|
UK Nursing 2023 Answer Key
The UK Nursing 2023 answer key has been made available in PDF format. It is available through online mode. The answer key has been released from 24th June 2023. Candidates are able to calculate their marks with the help of the answer key.
If any candidate will have doubt or complaint regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to the authority. Candidates also get the objection facility for the answer key. The final answer key will be released after the completion of the objection facility.
UK Nursing 2023 Result
The Result of the UK Nursing has been declared on 14th July 2023. Authority will also release merit list along with the result. Candidates are able to check the result by entering their application number, Password.
The UK Nursing 2023 result has been available through online mode. The result is prepared on the basis of candidate performance in entrance exam. Candidates must keep their results safe till the completion of the admission procedure.
UK Nursing Exam 2023 Counselling
The counselling process for UK Nursing 2023 has been started from 26th August 2023. The admission in different courses will be done as per the performance on the merit list. The counselling has been commenced based on merit list. It is mandatory for all shortlisted candidates to participate in the counselling process.
It consist of various rounds such as Counselling Registration, filling of Choices and Locking, Seat Allotment, and Reporting to the college and document verification. All the qualified candidates must bring original document with photocopies of certificates as well.
Documents Required for verification:
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs etc.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
UK Nursing 2023 Application Form
Check the complete details about UK Nursing Application form 2023:
- Candidates are able to fill the application form via online mode. No other mode will be accepted.
- The Application form for UK Nursing 2023 has been released from the 2nd May 2023.
- Candidates need to fill the application form by entering details like personal, educational details, etc.
- While registration, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must be careful while filling the form as no correction facility will be provided to candidates.
- Candidates must ensure they fulfill each eligibility norms, as form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- The last date to apply for UK Nursing 2023 is till 29th May 2023.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the completely filled in application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidate are able to pay the application fee by Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, etc.
- The application fee is non-refundable once paid.
The application fee for every course will be as follows:
|For B.Sc. nursing and post-B.Sc. nursing||General/ OBC candidates-Rs. 2000|
SC/ ST candidates- Rs. 1500
|For M.Sc. nursing||General/ OBC candidates-Rs. 2000|
SC/ ST candidates- Rs. 1500
|For ANM and GNM||General/ OBC candidates- Rs. 1500|
SC/ ST candidates – Rs. 1000
How to Apply for UK Nursing 2023
- Step-1: Visit the website of UK Nursing 2023 (Link is given above).
- Step-2: Click on the given “Registration” link.
- Step-3: Generate an ID and Password for the same.
- Step-4: Fill all the details in application form like personal, Educational, and contact details.
- Step-5: Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- Step-6: Pay the application fee through online mode for different courses.
- Step-7: Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
UK Nursing Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following eligibility criteria for the UK Nursing 2023.
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualifications: Candidates must pass 12th exam or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December 2023.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) as mandatory subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must obtain will be 45% marks to be eligible for exam.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in qualifying exam 2023 can also apply for admission.
For M.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must qualify bachelor’s degree in B.Sc. nursing, post B.Sc. nursing or equivalent from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must have score minimum 55% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible.
- Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidate will be 17 years and upper age limit will be 35 years.
- Qualifications: Candidates must pass 12th intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must qualify with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (PCBE) in their qualifying exam.
- Marks: Candidate must obtain minimum 40% marks to be eligible for exam.
UK Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern for UK Nursing 2023 as follows:
- Mode of Exam: The exam is conducted through offline mode.
- Total Question: There are total of 100 questions in the paper.
- Type of Question: The paper contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type questions.
- Duration: Candidates will get 2 hours to solve the paper.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, +1 mark will be given and there will be no negative marking.
Check the course wise exam pattern for the UK Nursing 2023:
For B.Sc. Nursing:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|10+2 science (physics, chemistry, botany, and zoology)||100||100|
For Post B.Sc. Nursing:
|Subjects||Number of questions||Total marks|
|Mental health nursing||10||10|
|Community health nursing||15||15|
|Child health nursing||15||15|
|Nutrition and dietetic nursing||15||15|
|Maternal health nursing||10||10|
UK Nursing Exam 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for UK Nursing includes topics from Physics, Chemistry and Biology as per 12th class syllabus. For postgraduate course, candidates can study the UG course based syllabus.
There are various B.Sc. Nursing courses offered through UK Nursing exam. Candidates can check the syllabus from website through online mode. We will also update it in our article when it will be updated by officials.
Following are the preparation tips helpful for preparation of UK Nursing exam:
- Prepare a timetable and divide time equally for all subjects.
- Check out the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Take help from the best book and study materials.
- Practice the previous year’s question paper and sample paper.
- Include every single topic of the syllabus in your preparation.
- Don’t take the stress and take care of your health.
UK Nursing 2023 Admit Card
The Admit Card has been made available through online mode. Authority has released the admit card separately for every course and candidate individually. Candidates are able to download their admit cards from 3rd June 2023. Admit card for re-exam has been released from 13th June 2023.
Candidates need to enter their login details to download the UK Nursing 2023 Admit card. The candidate must carry the hall ticket & one ID proof at the examination venue. Without it, candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam center.
If you have query or questions related to Uttarakhand Nursing 2023, you can ask in comment box below.