Uttaranchal University Admission 2020: Application Form (Started), Dates
Uttaranchal University 2020 Registration has been started for various UG and PG courses. Uttaranchal University offers admission in various UG, PG and doctoral level courses. The university was established in the year 2002 and is one of the leading educational hubs for professional courses with large number of students enrolled in different educational programmes. Admission in Engineering, Law, Management, Medical and other courses will be offered on the basis of merit scores of 12th level or national level test scores. Candidates must go through this article for updated details such as dates, application form, eligibility criteria and much more regarding Uttaranchal University Admission 2020.
Uttaranchal University Admission 2020 Notifications – Registration Started
Uttaranchal University 2020 Registration has been started for various UG and PG courses.Check here for application details.
Uttaranchal University offers admission in various courses under UG, PG, & Doctoral level courses in fields such as Science, Professional Education, Engineering, Law & Legal studies, Medical, Commerce, and Management & Humanities.
Some of the UG courses are – B.Tech, B.Sc., B.Pharma, BBA, BCA, B.com (Hons.), LLB (Hons.), BA LLB (Hons.), BBA LLB (Hons.) etc.
Some of the PG courses are – M.Tech, M.Sc., MBA, LLM etc.
Uttaranchal University 2020 Important Dates
Candidates must go through following table to know details regarding Uttaranchal University 2020 Dates for various events:
|Application form commences||Started|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of March 2020|
|Merit list release||April or May 2020|
|Counselling round (for all courses)||June 2020|
Uttaranchal University 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check following details regarding Uttaranchal University 2020 Application form:
- Uttaranchal University 2020 Application form can be filled through online as well as offline mode.
- The application process for various UG and PG courses has been started.
- The last date to submit the application form will be second week of March 2020.
- It is necessary to complete the registration process for admission in the university.
- Candidates must ensure to provide valid/ working email ID & phone number in the application form for successful registration.
- For online process, candidates have to go through the website.
- For offline process, candidates have to send the completely filled application form with attached required documents to the following address:
Admission Cell, Uttaranchal University
Arcadia Grant, PO- Chandanwari,
Prem Nagar, Dehradun- 248007
- The Application fee is Rs. 1200.
- Processing fee of Rs. 50 will be applicable for candidates choosing online mode. For online, total fee will be Rs. 1250.
Mode of Payment: Candidates will be able to submit the application fee through both online or offline mode.
- The mode of payment via online mode will be through credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
- The mode of payment via offline mode will be through cash or ‘Demand Draft’ (DD) in favour of Uttaranchal University, Payable at Dehradun.
Uttaranchal University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following details regarding Uttaranchal University 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- B.Tech: Candidates must have qualified 12th or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) with minimum qualifying 50% marks (45 % for SC/ST category).
- B.Tech (Lateral entry): Candidates must have qualified 3 years diploma or B.Sc. with PCM with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST category).
- B.Sc: Candidates must have qualified 12th or equivalent examination with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category).
- BA LLB (Hons.) & BBA LLB (Hons.): Candidates must have qualified 12th or equivalent examination with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category).
- BBA & B.Com (Hons.): Candidates must have qualified 12th or equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category).
- BCA: Applying candidates must have qualified 12th or equivalent examination along with Mathematics with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST).
- M.Tech: Candidates must have passed B.Tech/ M.Sc. / MCA or equivalent degree with 55% minimum marks.
- M.Sc: Candidates must possess Graduation degree in science with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category).
- MBA: Candidates must have done graduation with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category). Applying candidate must have valid MAT/ CAT/CMAT/ XAT/ UUEE percentile or score.
- M.Com: Candidates must qualify Graduation in commerce with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category).
Uttaranchal University 2020 Admission Procedure
Candidates wishing to participate in Uttaranchal University 2020 Admission procedure first have to complete the application process which has been started.
Admission procedure will start after application submission for various courses. It will be based on the candidate’s score & performance shown in the 12th level. Also, candidates will be able to take admission based on national level test scores of JEE Main, GATE, JEEP, CAT, etc.
Candidates will get final admission to the University after all necessary rounds, fee payment & verification of documents. It will be mandatory to complete / attend all rounds and fulfill all admission related formalities.
Uttaranchal University 2020 Merit List
The university will release merit list for various courses for all qualified candidates. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidates marks obtained in 12th level and national level test scores.
A separate merit list will be prepared for B.Tech students which will be on the basis of JEE Main score/ rank. The university will publish category wise merit list on the website.
Candidates whose name will successfully appear in the merit list will be able to further attend the counselling process.
Uttaranchal University 2020 Counselling
Uttaranchal University 2020 Counselling will be conducted through offline mode. It will be held by third week of June 2020. All the candidates whose name will appear in the merit list will be able to participate in counselling procedure for admission into the University.
For participating in counselling session, candidates will have to submit counselling fee. Candidates will have to carry original as well as photo copies of following documents during counselling session:
- 10th or 12th Mark sheet /Pass certificates
- Graduation/ Post – graduation mark sheet (if required)
- Migration or transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Any Photo id proof – Aadhar card, DL, etc.
- Caste & Gap certificate (if required)
- Several passport size photographs
- Score or rank card of JEE Main/ CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ CLAT
- Medical fitness certificate (issued by CMO)
If you have any other query related to Uttaranchal University Admission 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.