VITMEE 2020: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
VITMEE 2020 will be conducted by Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) for the admissions in various courses such as MCA, M. Tech etc. Candidate who are interested in the given courses need to apply for the entrance exam as per the eligibility criteria set by the institutes. The admission will be granted according to the marks scored by the candidate in the entrance exam. Therefore, it is important for the candidate to prepare well for the exam. For complete information regarding VITMEE 2020, candidate can go through the article thoroughly.
VITMEE 2020 Exam Dates
The tentative dates of VITMEE 2020 exam are as follow:
|Online application form availability||2nd Week of March 2020|
|Last date to submit the form||3rd Week of May 2020|
|Starting of slot booking||Last week of May 2020|
|VITMEE 2020 exam date||1st Week of June 2020|
|Result declaration||2nd Week of June 2020|
|Merit list release||2nd Week of June 2020|
|Beginning of counselling||3rd Week of June 2020|
VITMEE 2020 Application Form
Check below the important details regarding VIMTEE 2020 application form:
- The application form will be available through online mode.
- VITMEE 2020 application form will be available from 2nd week of March 2020.
- It is important for the applicant to register themselves for the exam before filling the online application form.
- Applicants are required to fill their personal details, educational details etc. in the form. They must fill the application form very carefully.
- It is important for the applicant to pay the required amount of application fee for the exam. Without the payment of application fee, the form will be rejected by the exam authorities.
Candidate will need to pay Rs 1121/- as the application fee for the VIMTEE 2020 examination. The fee will be paid online through debit card/credit card/net banking etc.
VITMEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate can insure their eligibility for the VITMEE 2020 entrance examination as per the criteria mentioned below:
- Nationality: The candidate should be a resident of India. The NRI/PIO/foreign candidate can also apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have graduation in relevant discipline from a recognized University with minimum 60% aggregate marks for M.Tech or MCA courses.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidate appearing in the final year of the graduation can also apply for the examination.
- Educational Records: A consistent educational record is also required in class 10th and 12th.
- Academic Gap: Candidate with a maximum of the 2 years academic gap can also apply for the exam.
VITMEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for VITMEE exam is as follow:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be computer based test (CBT).
- Duration: The exam duration will be 2 hours.
- Exam Language: The language for VITMEE examination will be English.
- Type of Questions: The question will be Objective in nature.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for marking the right answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
- The subject wise questions & total marks are given below:
|Subjects||Number of questions||Total marks|
VITMEE 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus of VITMEE 2020 will be based as per the courses opted by the students. Candidate need to prepare for the exam as per the subjects taught in graduation level.
The entrance exam will include English communication section, which will be applicable to all subjects consisting of 20 questions. VITMEE 2020 English communication syllabus is given below:
|1||Grammar: Subject Verb-Agreement, Tense Form, Voices, Article and Prepositions, Use of Conjunctions.|
|2||Writing Technical Instructions|
|3||Writing Memos and Writing Minutes|
VITMEE 2020 Preparation Tips
Here are some useful tips that will help candidates in fetching good marks in the exam:
- Prepare the topic you need improvement in the first and then move ahead for the stronger one.
- Follow the schedule daily and avoid delay.
- Eat healthy food and exercise daily to stay fit and fine.
- Solve mock papers on a regular basis to improve your performance.
- Consider the best books and study material available in the market or internet.
The examination may be conducted in various states like Hyderabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Kolkata, New Delhi, Patna, Pune, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai and Chandigarh.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
VITMEE 2020 Admit Card
Candidate will be able to download their admit card from the website. Candidates will have to go through the VITMEE Slot Booking process to generate admit card. Slot booking will be done on first come, first serve basis.
The VITMEE admit card 2020 will be issued through online mode. It will contain the examination centre and candidates details.
Candidate must enter the application number and password for generating the printout of admit card. Candidate will need to bring the admit card to the allotted examination centre, else they will not allowed to appear for the exam.
VITMEE 2020 Result
VITMEE 2020 result will be declared through online mode in 2nd week of June 2020. The score card or result will include specific scoring and ranking of the students.
The merit list of VITMEE 2020 will be based as per the marks scored by the candidates. It will be accessible online by the students who will appear for the entrance examination.
VITMEE 2020 Counselling
The university will release the counselling schedule in the month of June 2020. During counselling candidate will have to carry required documents both original and photocopy.
The VITMEE 2020 counselling will be stared from the third week of June 2020. Candidate will need to download call letter from the website. The seat allotment will be done on the basis of filled choices, seats availability, rank and category.
For any other query regarding VITMEE 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.