WBJEE 2020 Application Form (Started), Eligibility, Dates – Apply Here
WBJEE 2020 Application Form can be filled till 13th November 2019. WBJEE is a state level examination organized by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. WBJEE exam is conducted for providing admission in UG courses in the field of engineering, technology, architecture and pharmacy. WBJEE Scores are considered for admission by various universities, government colleges and self finance institutions of the West Bengal state. Through this article, candidates can go through complete details of WBJEE Application Form 2020, eligibility, dates & procedure to apply.
WBJEE 2020 Application Form – Till 13th Nov
WBJEE 2020 Application Form can be filled till 13th November 2019. The exam will be conducted on 2nd February 2020. Click here to apply.
Here in this section, we have provided complete details about WBJEE 2020 Registration:
- Candidates can register for this exam only through online mode.
- WBJEE 2020 Application form is available for candidates from 18th October 2019.
- Submission of more than one application will not be allowed.
- Candidates will be able to upload the images of photograph and signature scanned in JPG or JPEG format.
- The image size should be between 3KB to 100 KB (photograph) and 3 KB to 30 KB (signature).
- Students can also make corrections in the application in case of mistakes in the details. The correction window will open from last week of 14th-16th November 2020.
- No correction request will be allowed after the last date of correction.
- In case candidates receive any SMS or Email regarding discrepancy in the uploaded images, the correct image should be uploaded within the correction period.
- After completely filing the application, candidates must take printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further references.
- The application fee to be paid by the candidates is Rs. 700 for General candidates and Rs. 500 for SC/ST/OBC- A/OBC-B candidates, plus the Bank’s service charges.
- The fee can be remitted through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- At the time of counselling, exclusive JEE(Main) 2020 candidates (i.e. the candidates who did not appear for WBJEE 2020) will have to pay Rs. 500 as registration fees
WBJEE Eligibility Criteria
Go through the eligibility criteria given below of WBJEE 2020, before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Applying candidate should be Indian National.
- Age Criteria: The minimum age limit will be 17 years as on 31st December 2020. The maximum age limit will be 25 years as on 31st December 2020 only for degree level marine engineering course.
- For Engineering: Applying candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects along with any one from the Chemistry, Biology, Bio-technology, Computer Science or Computer Application. Candidates must have secured at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved categories).
- For Pharmacy: Applying candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, English & Chemistry as compulsory subjects and any one from the Mathematics, Biotechnology, Biology, Computer Science & Computer Application. Candidates must have secured at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved categories). In English, candidate must have obtained minimum 30% marks.
WBJEE Application Date 2020
Check below the official dates for WBJEE 2020 application and examination:
|Online application release||18th October 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||13th November 2020|
|Last date to download the confirmation page||14th-16th November 2020|
|Application correction||14th-16th November 2020|
|Exam date||2nd February 2020|
How to Apply for WBJEE
Candidates can check here the step by step procedure to fill the WBJEE application form 2020:
- Visit the official website link. (link is given above)
- The application form will be opened on the screen.
- Now, enter all the required details like personal, qualification, communication, course applying, etc. in the application form.
- After submitting the details, the application number will be generated and SMS/Email will be sent to the candidates.
- Upload the scanned images of recent colored photograph and signature in the notified specifications.
- After uploading the image proceed for the fee payment.
- Now, pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- After completing all the steps, download the confirmation page of the application.
For any other queries about WBJEE 2020 Application Form, you may leave your queries in the comment box given below.