XAT 2017: Result, Score Card, Counselling, Admission
The XAT exam is a national level examination conducted by XLRI (Xavier Labour Relations Institute) on the behalf of XAMI. This exam is organized to screen candidates for admissions in management courses. XAT 2017 was conducted in 47 cities cities of India and 2 cities in outside India (Dubai & Kathmandu). Here in this article we are providing latest information related to XAT 2017 including eligibility criteria, application form, exam patter, important dates, etc.
XAT 2017 Notification – Interview Letter Available
XAT 2017 interview letter has been released. Click here for interview letter.
Click here to check XAT 2017 Admission Details
XAT 2017 score card has been released.Click here for score card.
Latest Application Forms Available
- Apply Online for Diploma in Digital Marketing from Bridge School of Management, Noida. Click Here
- Apply Online for PGDM from Chennai Business School. Click Here
- Apply Online for MBA from Bennett University, Greater Noida. Click Here
- Apply Online for MBA from Uttaranchal University, Dehradun. Click Here
XAT 2017 cut-off for different programmes of XLRI has been released. Click here for cut-off.
XAT 2017 OMR Answer Sheet & Scores has been released.Click here to check OMR Answer Sheet & Scores.
XAT 2017 answer key has been released for all sets. Click Here for answer key.
Candidates can check the important instructions for XAT 2017 examination. Click Here to check the instructions.
XAT 2017 Exam Dates
XAT 2017 official dates has been announced. Check all the dates below:
|Application form start Date||17th August 2016|
|Last date to submit the application form (without late fee)||30th November 2016|
|Last Date for Applying|
(with late fee)
|11th December 2016|
|Release of admit card||20th December 2016|
|Exam Date||8th January 2017|
|Score Card declaration||27th January 2017|
|Counselling begins||After result announcement|
Click here to Check XAT 2017 Exam Dates in Detail.
XAT Admission 2017 has been after the result declaration. Candidates who will be shortlisted for XLRI and XAT participating institutions as per the marks secured by them in the examination have to appear group discussion (GD), Personal Interviews (PI) and or WAT rounds. Interview letter has been uploaded. Candidates can download it from above link.
XAT 2017 Score Card
Score card of XAT was released on 27th January 2017. Candidates can download the XAT Score Card 2017 via online mode. To download the score card, candidates need to login using XAT Registration number, DOB and security pin.
XAT 2017 Result
The XAT Result 2017 has been announced. Candidates can check their results from the official website of XAT by entering roll number and other required details.
Cut-offs for different programmes of XLRI has been released. Cut-off is the minimum score which is required to be scored by the candidates to get shortlisted for admissions in institutions. Here we have mentioned the XAT 2017 Cut-off for different programs of XLRI.:
|XLRI (HRM)||79.69 percentile||71.628 percentile||70.07 percentile||92.55 percentile|
|XLRI (BM)||79.46 percentile||76.84 percentile||88.7 percentile||96 percentile|
|XLRI (GMP)||5 and above (Marks)||5 and above (Marks)||6 and above (Marks)||22 and above (Marks)|
Display of Answer Key
The official answer key of XAT exam was released on 17th January 2017. Candidates can download the XAT answer key 2017 either from the official site of XAT or through our page. The authority has released the answer key of all seats. It has also released the SET A question paper with explanations.
XAT 2017 Admit Card
The XAT admit card was released by the authority on 20th December 2016. Candidates can download their admit card by visiting the official website of XAT. The admit card will contain examination details such as exam venue, exam date & timing, name and roll number of the candidate etc.
XAT 2017 Registration
- Interested candidates can apply for this exam via online process.
- Not any other mode is available to fill the application form.
- XAT Registration 2017 was started from 17th August, 2016.
- Candidates can submit the application form till 30th November, 2016.
- Candidates applying for only XAT are required to pay Rs. 1600/- application fee.
- Candidates interested in XLRI programme (s) are required to pay Rs. 300/- additional fee for each.
- Candidates can make fee payment from three different modes i.e. online payment gateway, cash payment and demand draft.
Also Check – How to fill XAT Application Form
XAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates make sure to check eligibility criteria before applying:
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree of minimum three years or equivalent from a recognized authority in any discipline.
- Candidates appearing in final exams by June, 2017 are also eligible to apply.
- NRI and Foreign candidates can apply via GMAT Score card (except Dubai and Kathmandu candidates).
- Candidates who have scored less than 50% in graduation are also eligible to apply.
Click here to Check XAT 2017 Eligibility in Detail.
XAT 2017 Exam Pattern
Here, candidates may check the XAT Exam Pattern:
- Mode: XAT exam was a pen & paper based examination.
- Sections: The XAT exam will consists of two parts: Part 1 and Part 2.
- No of Questions: The Part 1 has three sections namely A, B, & C containing total 72 questions & Part 2 has 25 GK questions and an essay.
- Subjects: The part 1 was from Decision Making, Verbal and Logical Ability and Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation.
- The part 2 was from General Awareness and one topic for essay writing.
- Duration: Total 170 minutes was given to students for part 1 and 35 minutes was provided for part 2.
Best XAT Preparation with a good study plan matters a lot to score good score in exam. Plan your studies as per the time you have. Prepare a good time-table for your studies plan a rest time between the continuous study hours. Choose only the right XAT books for your studies and also try to solve previous years question papers it will help you better to understand the exam pattern.
XAT 2017 Syllabus
There is not any syllabus is fixed for XAT exam. As per the analysis of previous years XAT exam syllabus comprises of these topics Verbal Ability, Decision Making & Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge and Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
XAT 2018 (Xavier Aptitude Test) will be regulated by the Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) on the behalf of XAMI. This exam is organized for candidates seek admission into management course. Candidates will register for XAT exam from the 3rd week of August 2017.
For any further queries regarding XAT 2017, you may leave your comments below in the comment box.