XAT 2019: Result, Dates, Score Card, Answer Key, Admission
XAT 2019 Score Card has been released. XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) is managed by the Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur on behalf of the XAMI. XLRI will conduct this examination at all India level to offer admission into management field. The XAT score will be used by more than 150 institutions for admission. Candidates also register for XLRI courses on the basis of GMAT score. XAT 2019 Candidates Responses has been released. Through this article, candidates can get detailed information about XAT exam 2019.
XAT 2019 Notifications – Score Card Released
XAT 2019 Score Card (Result) has been released on 17th January 2019 through login. Check here for result details.
XAT 2019 Candidates Responses has been released on 14th January 2019 through login. Check here for answer key & responses details.
XAT 2019 Answer Key is releasing soon after the examination. Check here for answer key details.
XAT 2019 Mock Test is available for practice now. Check here for mock test & preparation tips.
XAT 2019 Admit Card has been released on 22nd December 2018 through login. Check here for admit card details.
XAT 2019 Exam Date has been announced. Check here for other dates.
XAT 2019 Registration Last Date has been extended till 9th December 2018 with late fee. Click here for registration details.
XAT 2019 Exam City Correction has been started from 14th November 2018. Check here for correction details.
New Changes Introduced this Year
This year various changes have been made in the XAT 2019 examination:
- Exam Pattern: Essay writing section has been removed from the pattern.
- Application Fee: The registration fee for XAT 2019 exam has been increased to 1700/-. Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode only.
XAT 2019 Exam Dates
Check here official schedule of XAT 2019 important dates:
|Online Registration Start||20th August 2018|
|Exam city correction||14th November 2018|
|Last date for registration||30th November 2018|
|Last date to for registration with late fee||1st – 9th December 2018|
|Admit Card Issue||22nd December 2018|
|XAT exam date||6th January 2019|
|Answer Key Release||January 2019|
|Result Declaration||17th January 2019|
|XAT Score Card download||17th January – 31st March 2019|
XAT Result 2019
Candidates are able to view their result on 17th January 2019. It has been declared by the Institution through online mode on the official website.
There is no other mode to check the result in offline mode.
The XAT 2019 results has been announced along with the OMR answer sheet.
XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) is a university level exam conducted under guidance of XLRI, on behalf of XAMI. XAT is a gateway to get admission in some of the top B-schools in India. Most appropriate students are selected all over India for management education. XAT score is being used by more than 150 institutes for the admission.
XAT Score Card
Along with the result announcement, candidates are able to download their score card for admission.
XAT 2019 Score Card has been issued from 17th January to 31st March 2019 through online mode.
Candidates can get their scorecard by entering their registration number & date of birth.
XAT Cut Off
Candidates will check the cut off marks through online mode on the website. The Institution will release XAT sectional cut-offs for different programmes of XLRI.
The XAT 2019 cut off will be published according to the sections separately.
On the basis of the score card, candidates can get admission to the XLRI & XAT associate institutions. Candidates, those apply for more than one courses, they will be called for the multiple interviews & group discussions.
For admission into other institutions, candidates should visit the website of Institute & go through the separate application process through XAT score.
Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview on the basis of XAT score, academic background & relevant work experience.
The selection criteria for different courses may differ. It depends on the nature of the course.
The final selection will be done on the basis of XAT performance, personal interviews (and/or group discussions), academic background, relevant work experience & extracurricular activities.
XAT 2019 Answer Key
The Institution will publish the answer key after a few weeks of the examination. The XAT answer key 2019 will be available in online mode in a pdf format.
Candidates will check the answer key along with question papers in the third week of January 2019.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
Click here for XAT 2019 FAQs.
XAT Registration 2019
- XAT 2019 Registration will be done only through online mode on the official website.
- The registration has been started from 20th August 2018.
- Candidates will fill & submit the XAT application form 2019 till 9th December 2018.
- During registration, candidates have to upload scanned images of photograph & signature in a given format.
- Candidates can apply for more than one programme in a single application.
- Candidates should take a print copy of the XAT application form for future use.
- Candidates, those who made payment through DD, they have to send the application along with DD in the given address:
The Chairperson, Admissions,
XLRI, Circuit House Area (East),
Jamshedpur – 831001
The fee can be paid by using credit card/debit card & online banking. The fee details are given here:
|Without late fee|
|XAT 2019||Rs. 1700|
|XLRI Courses (If Interested)||Rs. 1700 + Rs. 300 each course (additional fee)|
|With late fee|
|XAT Fee||Rs. 2000|
|XLRI Courses (If Interested)||Rs. 2000 + Rs. 500 each course (additional fee)|
XAT Eligibility Criteria
The complete XAT eligibility details are mentioned below:
- Indian, Foreign & NRI Nationals can apply for this exam.
- However, NRI & Foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should complete minimum 3 years duration bachelors or its equivalent degree in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks: There will be no required qualifying marks to apply for the examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
XAT Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates can check complete details about exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be organized through online mode.
- Papers: The examination will be divided into two sections, i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Duration: The duration of the examination will be 3 hours (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
- Number of Questions: In the examination total 98 questions will be asked.
- Sections: The questions will be asked from following sections: Quantitative Ability, English Language & Logical Reasoning, Decision Making & G.K.
- Negative Marking: ¼ marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
XAT Syllabus 2019
XAT 2019 syllabus will consist of the following sections, i.e. English Language & Logical Reasoning, Decision Making, Quantitative Ability, General Knowledge & Essay. There will be not any fixed syllabus for the examination.
XAT Preparation Tips
- For any exam preparation, candidates should know complete details about exam pattern & syllabus.
- Prepare a timetable on daily basis to given equal time to each section.
- Try to solve previous year question papers & sample papers.
- Study from the best XAT books & study material.
- Candidates also have to take care of their health & stay fit.
XAT Admit Card 2019
Candidates can get their admit card from 22nd December 2018. The authority has provided the XAT hall ticket through online mode only.
The XAT 2019 admit card can be download by using “User ID” & “Password through login credentials.
Candidates will be allowed to enter in the exam center only with valid admit card & photo ID proof.
If you have any query about XAT 2019, you can leave your comments in the comment box.