XAT 2021 Registration (Till 30th Nov), XAT Application – Apply Here
XAT 2021 Application Form can be filled till 30th November 2020. XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) is a university level entrance test which is conducted one time every year. This examination is conducted by the Xavier Labor Relations Institutes (XLRI), on behalf of XAMI. Through this test, admission is offered in management courses. XAT score will be used by more than 150 institutes for providing admission. Candidates can read this article to know all about XAT registration 2021 including details like registration dates, fees, eligibility criteria and much more.
XAT 2021 Registration – Till 30th Nov
XAT 2021 Application Form can be filled till 30th November 2020. Click here to register.
Candidates can check all details about XAT 2021 registration in the given below section:
- Registration form for XAT 2021 has been made available through online mode. Any other mode is not available.
- Candidates can fill their registration form from 12th September 2020.
- Candidates have to provide correct email ID and mobile number at the time of registration.
- Fill all the correct details in the application form including personal, academic, communication, etc.
- Upload documents i.e. photograph and signature in the prescribed format. Documents should be uploaded in jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Candidates must fill their application form carefully as after submission of the form no correction facility will be provided.
- Candidates are able to fill application form till 30th November 2020.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the application form by post to the authority.
- Take printout of the filled-in application form and keep it safe for any further references.
- Registration fee can be paid by online mode only.
- Online payment can be done using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Application fee is non-refundable in nature.
In the given table candidates can check complete fee structure:
|Candidates Type||Registration Fee|
|For Indian Candidates:|
|Fee without late fee||Rs. 1700 (Rs. 300 for XLRI programmes)|
|Fee with late fee||Rs. 2000 (Rs. 500 for XLRI programmes)|
|For Foreign & NRI Candidates:||$50 ($25 each additional programme)|
XAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the following details about XAT 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the test:
- Nationality: Indian/ NRIs and foreign national candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit criteria for XAT.
- Qualification: Candidates must have 3 years bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized institute/ university.
- Marks Criteria: There is no minimum marks criteria prescribed.
- Appearing: Candidates those who are appearing in their final year can also apply.
XAT 2021 Application Dates
Here in the table candidates can get official XAT 2021 application dates:
|Starting of application form||12th September 2020|
|Last date of application submission||30th November 2020|
|Last date for fee payment||–|
|Availability of admit card||20th December 2020|
|XAT 2021 Exam||3rd January 2021|
How to Apply for XAT 2021
In the given section candidates can check complete procedure about how to apply for XAT 2021:
- Visit the official website of XAT. (link is mentioned above).
- Click on ‘registration for XAT 2021’ tab.
- Enter your basic details i.e. date of birth, name, email ID etc. and submit it.
- A system generated user ID and password will be sent to your registered mail ID or mobile number.
- Now click on ‘save and continue’ button.
- Now fill the application form carefully including personal details i.e. parent’s detail, address and other.
- Verify and check all details before clicking ‘submit’ button.
- After that click ‘proceed’ button to upload photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Photograph size should be in between 20 to 50 kb and 200 X 230 pixels dimension.
- Signature should be uploaded in between 10 to 20 kb size and dimension should be 140 X 60 pixels.
- Candidates should fill academic and work experience details in the application form.
- Candidates must click ‘’preview’ button to preview entire details.
- Now click on ‘submit’ tab.
- Once application form is submitted, details will not be changed. However, candidates can make changes before payment.
- Now candidates will have to choose programmes as per your preferences. And after that select 2 exam city choices.
- You will be able to make changes in test city only once before the last date.
- Now click on ‘payment’ tab and proceed for fee payment.
- You can submit fee through online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Now click on ‘submit’ button.
- Take printout of the application form for any further references in the future.
In this article we have provided all details about XAT 2021 registration. We have mentioned all details about application form, fee, eligibility criteria, dates and much more. Applicants must fill complete details in the form carefully to avoid any type of mistake. In the article we also have provided complete procedure about how to fill XAT registration form.
If you have any other query about XAT 2021 Registration, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.