XAT 2022 Registration (Started), Application Form – Apply Online Here
XAT 2022 Registration has been started from 10th August 2021 through online mode. Xavier Aptitude test (XAT) is the university level common entrance exam conducted every year by Xavier Labour Relations institute (XLRI) on behalf of XAMI. The Exam will be conducted for candidate seeking admission in various specialization of MBA Management programs. Candidates will get admission in various Management Institutions across the India as more than 100 top ranked Institutes which accept the XAT rank for admission. Here in this article we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the XAT Application Form 2022.
XAT 2022 Registration – Started
XAT 2021 Registration has been started from 10th August 2021 through online mode. Click here to register.
Following are the detailed information with some important instructions about XAT Application Form 2022:
- Application Form can only be submitted through online mode, as there won’t be any other mode for submission of application form.
- XAT 2022 Registration Form has been made available from 10th August 2021 to 30th November 2021.
- Candidates must verify their eligibility before applying for the XAT, as only eligible candidate will be allowed to submit the application form.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be correct and authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully as per the instruction given for it, as there won’t be any correction facility for application form.
- Candidates can fill the application form either at once or in separate parts though candidates will have to save the data each time he/she will fill the application form.
- Candidates must complete their XAT Application Form before prescribed date, as no application form will be accepted after the completion of registration process.
- Candidate must take the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future uses.
XAT 2022 Application form fee can be submitted through Online Mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction of XAT Application Fee.
The complete fee structure of XAT 2022 Application Form will be as follows:
|Fee without late fee||Rs. 1700 (Rs. 300 for XLRI programmes)|
|Fee with late fee||Rs. 2000 (Rs. 500 for XLRI programmes)|
|For Foreign & NRI Candidates||$50 ($25 each additional programme)|
XAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The complete eligibility criteria for XAT 2022 Examination Form are as follows:
- Age Limit: There won’t any prescribed minimum or maximum age limit for XAT 2022.
- Nationality: Indian Nationals or Foreign Nationals can apply for examination.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must be the bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree holder with any discipline from recognized institution.
- Appearing: Candidate appearing in the Final semester examination of bachelor’s courses in 2022 can also apply for admission.
XAT 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete XAT Registration Dates for 2022 session:
|Availability of Application Forms||10th August 2021|
|Last date of submission||30th November 2021|
|Declaration of Admit Card||20th December 2021|
|XAT 2022 Examination date||2nd January 2022|
How To Apply For XAT 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling XAT 2022 Online Application Form:
- Visit the website of XAT. (link is given above)
- Fill the registration form and generate you login details.
- Now login in the application form through system generated login details.
- After login, fill the Application form with required details and click on “Save & Next” to save the details.
- The Application form will asked the details like Name of the candidate his/her Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Address etc..
- Now upload your coloured passport size photograph and signature with prescribed size and format.
- Now preview you application form and confirm the details filled in the application form.
- If you satisfy with the details filled then click on “Final submission” and take the Printout of Filled XAT 2022 Application Form.
- Now complete your payment with either Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking payment gateways.
- After payment status show successful take the printout of fee receipt for future reference.
For any other query regarding XAT 2022 Application Form, you can leave your queries below.