ACET 2019 Application Form, Registration (Released) – Apply For September Session
ACET 2019 Registration (September session) has been extended till 30th August 2019. ACET is a national level exam conducted twice in a year to offer professional courses in Actuaries. Through ACET entrance exam, admissions in undergraduate management/ diploma program are offered by the Institute of Actuaries of India. Candidates can fill its application form through online mode. In the given below article, candidates can check the detailed description of ACET application form 2019.
ACET 2019 Application Form – Extended till 30th Aug
ACET 2019 Registration (September session) has been extended till 30th August 2019. Click here for registration.
Following below are some important points related to ACET 2019 application form.
- The application form for September session exam is available from 16th July 2019.
- The application form is available through online mode.
- The application fee have to be paid through online mode only.
- Candidates should fill all the details carefully in the application form and submit it on time.
- At the time of filling application form, candidates also have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
The application fee for ACET 2019 application form can be paid through credit/ debit card/ net banking. Following is the application fee for ACET:
|General/ OBC/ CW Category||Rs. 3000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD Category||Rs. 3000/-|
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria of the ACET 2019 before applying. Following are the eligibility criteria of ACET 2019:
- Candidate must have qualified their 10+2 examination or equivalent with English as one of the subject.
- Candidates already in education at higher levels and also those working and having qualification in mathematical subjects can appear in the examination.
- Engineering candidates or professionals, chartered and cost accountants, company secretaries, management graduates, degree holders in mathematical and statistical sciences can also apply.
- There is no age limit and no attempt limit to apply.
ACET 2019 Application Dates
Following below are the exam schedule for September 2019 examination.
For September 2019:
|Online registration begins||16th July 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||30th August 2019|
|ACET 2019 December Exam||14th September 2019|
|Result Declare||3rd October 2019|
|Last date to take student membership admission||31st December 2019|
How to Apply
Following below are the steps to register for ACET 2019. Candidates should follow the carefully.
- Visit the official website (link is given above).
- In the homepage “Actuaries India ACET Registration 2019” link will be available.
- On clicking the link application form will be displayed.
- Fill personal & educational details in the required fields.
- After filling the application form, submit it.
- Candidates will receive a confirmation mail on their registered mail-id.
- Candidates will now have to upload scanned photograph image and signature in .png, .jpg, .bmp, .jpeg, .gif, .raw format.
- Now candidate will have to pay the application fee.
- After successful fee payment, candidates will receive email on their registered email-id confirming registration & fee payment.
- Candidates are advised to print the ACET application form 2019 as it has to be submitted at the time of admission.
If you have any other queries regarding ACET 2019 Application Form you can ask your queries in the comment below.