ACET 2021: Admit Card (Released), Exam Dates (Out), Exam Pattern
ACET 2021 Admit Card has been released on 27th November 2021. Mock Test is scheduled to be held on 4th December 2021 for December session exam. ACET (Actuarial Common Entrance Test) is a university level exam which is organized for providing admission in Actuaries programmes in Indian institutions. ACET exam is every year organized by IAI (Institutes of Actuaries of India). Candidates who will successfully qualify this entrance test will be admitted as student members of IAI. In this article we have mentioned complete details regarding ACET 2021 admit card, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
ACET 2021 Notifications – Admit Card Released
ACET 2021 Admit Card has been released on 27th November 2021 for December session exam. Check here for admit card details.
ACET 2021 Mock Test is schedule to be held on 4th December 2021 for December session exam. Link will be given here.
ACET 2021 Exam Dates has been released. It will be held on 18th December 2021. Check complete dates below.
ACET 2021 Exam Dates
Students can know complete ACET exam dates for the two sessions in the below given table:
For December session:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|Application form releases||9th July 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||10th November 2021|
|Admit card releases||–|
|ACET 2021 exam||11th December 2021|
|Result declaration||18th December 2021|
|For June session:|
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|Starting of Online registration||24th April 2021|
|Last date to apply||5th June 2021|
|Release of admit card||11th June 2021|
|Mock Test||19th June 2021|
|ACET exam||26th June 2021|
|Declaration of result||3rd July 2021|
|Last date for membership admission for candidates who wants to appear for June 2021 examination||–|
|For January session|
|Registration starts||23rd October 2020|
|Last date to register||15th December 2020|
|Admit card released||24th December 2020|
|ACET exam||9th January 2021|
|Result||16th January 2021|
|For March Session|
|Starting of Online registration||20th January 2021|
|Last date for registration||4th March 2021|
|Admit card releases||13th March 2021|
|Mock test||18th March 2021|
|ACET exam||27th March 2021|
|Declaration of result||4th April 2021|
ACET 2021 Admit Card
Students can download the ACET admit card from December 2021 for December session exam. To get the admit card, students have to enter their login details.
On the exam day, students are required to take the admit card with their valid photo id proof for verification. Students must go through complete exam instructions provided on the admit card.
ACET 2021 Exam Pattern
Before appearing for the exam candidates must check the ACET exam pattern details in the below given section:
- Exam Mode: The entrance exam will be conducted via online mode.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be there in the paper.
- Sections: The paper will have 2 sections – Statistics, Mathematics & Data Interpretation – Section I and English & Logical Reasoning – Section II.
- Exam Duration: Paper will be of 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Different marks will be awarded for correct answer in different sections.
- Negative marking: For 1 mark question, 0.5 marks will get deducted. For 2 marks question, 1 mark will be deducted. For 3 marks question, 1.5 marks will be deducted.
|No. of questions||Marking (for correct answer)||Negative Marking|
ACET 2021 Syllabus
ACET Syllabus can be checked by the students through online mode. Various topics includes the syllabus from various sections – English, Data Interpretation, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and Statistics.
Students can check below important topics included in various sections:
Logical Reasoning: Number & letter series, clocks, calendars, cube, blood relations & much more.
Statistics: Permutations & Combinations, Probabilities, Types of Data, Measures of location & spread, Continuous random variables & distributions, Discrete random variables & distributions, Correlation & Regression, etc.
Mathematics: Numerical methods, Notation & standard functions, Integration, Algebra, Differentiation, Vectors, Matrices, etc.
English: Vocabulary based, English grammar usage, Sentence Correction, Fill in the blanks, Cloze passage, Verbal reasoning, etc.
Data Interpretation: Tables, Line chart, Column graphs, Bar graphs, Caselets, Pie-chart, Venn Diagrams, etc.
ACET 2021 Preparation Tips
Students can take help of ACET preparation tips which are given below to score well in the exam:
- Know complete details of the pattern and syllabus of ACET.
- Solve previous exam papers and sample papers for good practice.
- Study for the entrance test from recommended study material available online or offline mode.
- Prepare a routine for the exam and follow it in a disciplined way.
- Take mock tests to know your preparation standards and make changes accordingly.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
ACET 2021 Result
ACET Result for December session is declaring on 18th December 2021 through online mode. Result for previous session has been declared on different dates through online mode on the website. Students are required to login with their user id and password to get the result.
The list of qualified candidates is made available in the PDF format. The result of ACET is valid for 3 years from the announcement of result.
ACET 2021 Cut Off
Students who will qualify the entrance test by securing ACET cut off marks will be eligible for further admission process. The minimum cut off marks is 50% as per the previous year trends.
No cut off list is separately released on the website for various categories. Students successfully obtaining the cut off marks will be eligible for further participation in the counselling round.
ACET 2021 Admission Procedure
Students will have to register themselves for “Student Membership” after qualifying the ACET exam. Students will be required to produce their complete required documents/ certificates. Complete documents must be sent by the candidate to-
Institute of Actuaries of India,
302, Indian Globe Chambers, 142, Fort Street,
Off DN Road, Near CST (VT) Station, Mumbai – 400001.
Only the students shortlisted in the merit will be eligible for admission.
Students have to visit the website online and register by filling the “Student Membership Form”. Also candidates will be required to make the fee payment for admission.
ACET 2021 Application Form
Know complete details of ACET 2021 Application Form in the below given section:
- ACET application form has been made available via online mode.
- For the June session, the application form has been started from 9th July 2021.
- At the time of registration, students must provide valid email id and phone number to get details.
- Last date to register for December session is till 10th November 2021.
- Students must upload scanned image of signature and photograph as per the prescribed format and size.
- Students must fill complete details correctly in the application form to avoid rejection of form later.
- After successful submission of form, students must print the application form for reference in future.
All category candidates have to pay Rs.3000.
Payment mode: Students can pay the application fee through online mode. It can be paid using debit/credit card/net banking.
ACET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Know the details of ACET eligibility in the below given section before applying:
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for ACET.
- Qualification: Passed 12th level or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Graduated, post-graduated, engineering students, management students, CA, CS, degree holders in Mathematics will also be eligible to appear in the examination.
- Qualifying Subject: English is the mandatory subject in class 12th level.
- Appearing Students: Students who are appearing for the qualifying exam are eligible to apply.
If you have any other query related to ACET 2021, you can ask your query in the comments section below.