ACET 2022: Result (Declared), Application, Admit Card, Exam Dates
ACET 2022 Result has ben declared through login for June exam. Actuarial Common Entrance Test is a university level entrance exam conducted by the IAI (Institutes of Actuaries of India). IAI will conduct this examination in multiple session. The exam will be conducted for the candidates seeking admission in various Actuaries Programmes offered by the IAI. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the ACET 2022 Admission.
ACET 2022 Notifications – Result Declared (June Exam)
ACET 2022 Result has been declared through login for June exam. Check here for result details.
ACET 2022 Application Form has been extended till 21st June 2022 for July session. Check here for application details.
ACET 2022 Admit Card has been released on 10th June 2022. Check here for admit card details.
ACET 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the complete exam dates for the ACET 2022 Examination:
For December Session:
|Registration starts||12th January 2022|
|Last date to register||2nd June 2022|
|Admit card released||10th June 2022|
|ACET exam||25th June 2022|
|Result||2nd July 2022|
|Last date to register||21st June 2022|
|Admit card released||–|
ACET 2022 Admit Card
ACET Admit card has been released by the IAI separately for every registered candidate through online mode. IAI has released the admit card after few weeks prior to the completion of registration process. The ACET admit card has been made available through login into the website of authority.
ACET Admit card consist of various instructions along with the information regarding the venue, dates, timing of the examination. Candidates must ensure that they must keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure.
ACET 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete exam pattern for the ACET 2022 Examination:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Questions: The ACET question paper will be consist of Multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Number of Questions: There will be total 70 questions.
- Sections: The question paper will be divided into Statistics, Mathematics & Data Interpretation and English & Logical Reasoning.
- Exam Duration: 3 hours will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking in ACET exam.
ACET 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the ACET 2022 will consist of various topics from the English, Data Interpretation, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and Statistics. Candidates can check the complete syllabus for the ACET 2022 through the website of authority.
ACET 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are some tips and tricks for better preparation tips for the ACET 2022 Examination:
- Candidates should go through the syllabus and exam pattern for ACET 2022.
- Make the proper study plan according to the topics in mind.
- Solve the ACET simple paper and previous year question paper.
- Participate in the mock test daily.
- Buy a good study material for study accordingly.
- Stay healthy and keep your focus on study.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
ACET 2022 Result
The result has been declared by the university after few days from the completion of examination. Candidates are able to check their result from the website of authority through online mode.
ACET Result has been released for every exam participated candidates individually. Authority will not send any result to any candidates individually through their email id or at their registered address. Candidates have to download their result by themselves through the website of authority.
ACET 2022 Cut Off
Authority will release the cut off marks for every candidate after the declaration of result through online mode. The cut off marks will be released for shortlisting the candidates for admission procedure. Every candidate will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks for their category to be eligible for participating in the admission procedure.
The ACET 2022 cut off marks will be released through the website of exam conducting authority. Candidates can also get the complete details about cut off marks through our article.
ACET 2022 Admission Procedure
The final admission procedure for the ACET 2022 will be followed by the university level counselling procedure. University will conduct the counselling procedure for exam qualified candidates only. Candidates will have to register themselves in “Student Membership” for participating in the counselling procedure.
The counselling procedure will be regulated in various rounds as per the availability of seats after each round of counselling. Candidates will be shortlisted for the admission procedure on the basis of merit list and Admission will be provided on the basis of candidate’s rank in the merit list.
ACET 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details regarding the ACET Application Form 2022:
- The ACET Application Form has been released specifically through online mode.
- Candidates are able to fill application form from the 12th January 2022.
- Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying as only eligible candidates will be allowed to submit the application form.
- The Application Form should be filled as per the instructions on it.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must have valid proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- The last date to fill the application for is 2nd June 2022.
- Application form can be filled till 21st June 2022 for July session.
- Candidates must keep the printout of filled ACET application form for future references.
- The ACET Application Form Fee is Rs.3000/- for every candidate.
- Candidates must submit the application fee through online mode by Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways.
ACET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility criteria for the ACET 2022 Examination:
- Age Limit: There won’t be any age limit for the admission.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th level or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Candidates with Graduated, post-graduated, engineering, management, CA, CS, degree in Mathematics can also apply for the examination.
- Subject: Candidates must have English as mandatory subject in class 12th.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates for the final examination can also apply for the ACET 2022.
If you have any other query related to ACET 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section below.