AIIMS Application Form 2018 Released – Apply Here for AIIMS MBBS
AIIMS 2018 Application Status is releasing soon. The application form was available through online mode only. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi conducts AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for providing admission to 807 MBBS seats in various AIIMS institutions (New Delhi, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubnaeswar, Patna, Guntur, Nagpur and Raipur). Here, aspirants can check the complete details about AIIMS Application Form 2018.
AIIMS Application Form 2018 – Application Status Releasing Soon
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Final Registration Status is publishing soon. Link will be provided here.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Candidates can complete their AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form and correct deficiencies from 16th to 18th April 2018.Check here for application correction details.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Registration Status has been released on 21st March 2018. Candidates can check their registration status via login. Click here to check registration status.
Candidates who have not completed their application form and candidates can also rectify their application from 8th to 12th March 2018. Check here for application correction details.
AIIMS 2018 MBBS Application Form can be filled till 5th March 2018 (5:00 PM). Click here to fill the application.
Click here to view Instructions for Registration.
AIIMS MBBS Notification:
- Applications was been invited from 5th February via online mode.
- Last date to fill the application was 5th March 2018.
Candidates can check below the details about AIIMS application form 2018:
- Application form was available through online mode only.
- Application process was started from 5th February 2018.
- Approximately, a period of one month is provided for form submission.
- The application process will consist of 6 steps that include registration, fee payment, city choice, qualification details, image upload and print application form.
- Candidates must enter all details carefully in the application form.
- Scanned images of signature, photograph, and thumb impression must be uploaded in prescribed format.
- Candidate’s don’t forget to take a printout of the filled-in application form.
AIIMS Admit Card 2018 will be available on 10th May 2018. Without a valid admit card, candidates will not be allowed to sit in the exam. The admit card should also bear the printout details like IP Address, etc.
Aspirants can pay the fee through online mode. Application fee is payable through debit card/credit card/net banking. Here, we have mentioned the category-wise application fee of AIIMS 2018:
|General/ OBC (Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers)||Rs. 1500/-|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs. 1200/-|
Aspirants can apply for AIIMS 2018 after reading the eligibility given below:
- Nationality: Indian Citizens, OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Age Criteria: The lower age of the candidate must be 17 years as on the 31st December 2018.
- Qualifying Exam: Must passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English are the compulsory subjects that candidates must have in qualifying exam.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OPH).
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those who are in final year are also eligible to apply.
AIIMS Application Form 2019
AIIMS application form 2019 will be available in the month of February 2019. It is a national level entrance exam organized by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. Through AIIMS MBBS exam, students will get admission in MBBS programme offered by AIIMS institutions in India.
AIIMS Application Dates 2018
Here, we are giving the official dates for AIIMS 2018 exam. Aspirants can apply as per the prescribed dates:
|Commencement of online registration||5th February 2018|
|Closing date for online registration||5th March 2018|
|Status of Registration including rejection /deficiencies in application||21st March 2018|
|Application Correction||8th – 12th March 2018|
|Application correction re-open||16th – 18th April 2018|
|Final registration status||20th April 2018|
|Exam date||26th & 27th May 2018|
How to Apply
Aspirants can apply online by following the steps given below:
- Go to the official link. (link is provided above)
- Click on that link and start registration process.
- Fill the all details required to complete the registration process.
- Pay the requisite application fee.
- After paying the fee, enter city choice.
- Enter your qualification and address details.
- Take a printout of the payment of application fee.
- Upload the scanned images of signature, photograph and left hand thumb impression.
- After completing all the steps, print the application form and click on final submit.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
For any queries related to AIIMS Application form 2018 , you can leave your queries in the below comment box.