AIIMS MBBS 2023: NEET Application (Released), Exam Date (Out)
AIIMS MBBS (NEET) 2023 Application form has been released. The admission is done through NEET 2023 examination. AIIMS examination has been scrapped and replaced by NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test). Admission in MBBS & BDS courses is offered based on NEET-UG scores. It is a national level entrance examination which is conducted each year by the National Testing Agency. Through this examination, candidates will be able to get admission in nine AIIMS institutions including Bhopal, Raipur, Rishikesh, Jodhpur etc. In the given article we have provided all the details about AIIMS MBBS 2023 i.e. Application, Exam Dates, Eligibility etc.
AIIMS MBBS 2023 Notifications – Application Released (NEET)
AIIMS MBBS (NEET) 2023 Application Form has been released. Check here for application details.
AIIMS MBBS 2023 NEET Exam Date has been announced. It will be conducted on 7th May 2023. Check here for exam dates details.
AIIMS MBBS 2023 Overview
|Name||AIIMS MBBS 2023|
|Level of the admission||National level exam|
|Full form||All India Institute of Medical Science|
|Courses offered||MBBS/ BDS|
|Conducting body||National Testing Agency|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Selection procedure||Through NEET Scores|
|Examination date||7th May 2023 (NEET)|
AIIMS MBBS 2023 Admission Dates
Candidates must check the official AIIMS MBBS (NEET) admission dates 2023:
|NEET 2023 Events||Dates 2023|
|Application form available||6th March 2023|
|Final date to submit the Application form||6th April 2023|
|Fee submit on the last date||6th April 2023|
|Application form correction||April 2023|
|NEET (UG) Admit Card||4th week of April 2023|
|NEET 2023 Exam Date||7th May 2023|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June 2023|
|Beginning of the counseling||2nd week of June 2023|
AIIMS MBBS 2023 Application Form
Here we have provided all the details about AIIMS MBBS 2023 Application Form:
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode. Any offline mode will not be entertained to fill the form.
- Application form for AIIMS MBBS 2024 has been released on 6th March 2023.
- Once basic registration is completed a code for final registration will be sent to the candidates.
- Fill all the asked details carefully to avoid mistakes.
- Enter your educational, personal, and other details in the application form.
- Upload the required documents i.e. photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Application form will be continued till 6th April 2023.
- Correction facility will be provided by the authorities in April 2023.
- Take a printout of the filled-in application form and keep it safe for other future references.
- Application fee will be paid through online mode using credit card/ debit card/ net banking etc.
- Fee will not be received through any other offline method.
- Here we have provided application fee category wise:
|For general category||Rs. 1700/-|
|For general EWS/ OBC – NCL||Rs. 1600/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender||Rs. 1000/-|
|For Outside India candidates||Rs 9500/-|
Steps to Apply For AIIMS MBBS 2023
- Step-1: Visit the website of NEET-UG.
- Step-2: Download information brochure and read details carefully to insure your eligibility.
- Step-3: Fill the registration form to be eligible for filling of the application form.
- Step-4: Eligible candidates can now fill the application form by login on the website.
- Step-5: Fill application form carefully and submit it.
- Step-6: Upload required documents i.e., photograph and signature in the jpg/ jpeg format.
- Step-7: Pay the application fee through online mode using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Step-8: Recheck and verify all the details filled in the application form before submitting.
- Step-9: Submit the application for and take printout of the same for other procedure.
AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the given AIIMS MBBS eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Indian/ PIO/ OCI/ NRIs and foreign national candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Lower Age Limit: Candidates must have completed age of 17 years as on 31st December 2023.
- Upper Age Limit: There will be no upper age limit criteria to apply.
- Qualifications: Candidates must have passed 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized school/ board.
- Subjects: It will be compulsory to have Chemistry/ Physics/ Biology/ Biotechnology and English subjects.
- Marks Criteria: To be eligible, candidates should have scored 50% marks for general category, 40% for OBC/ SC/ ST, and 45% for PWD candidates.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in intermediate class will also be eligible to apply.
AIIMS MBBS 2023 Exam Pattern
Here we have mentioned complete subject wise exam pattern for AIIMS MBBS 2023 exam:
- Mode of the exam: Examination will be conducted through offline mode (pen or paper based).
- Time: Total 3 hours 20 minutes will be provided to solve the question paper.
- Type of the questions: Objective type questions will be asked in the examination.
- Exam Language: Question paper will be available in various languages i.e. Hindi, English, Telugu, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Assamese, Tamil, Odia, Kannada and Urdu.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response 4 marks will be provided to the candidate.
- Negative marking: One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
In the given table candidates can check subject wise marking scheme and number of questions asked in the exam:
|Subjects||Marks||Number of Questions|
AIIMS MBBS 2023 Syllabus
AIIMS MBBS 2023 or NEET syllabus will be prepared based on class 11thand 12thlevel. Candidates must prepare for the exam from NCERT books.
Here candidates can check some important topics from the physics, chemistry, and biology subjects:
- Biology: Reproduction, plant physiology, biology and human welfare, cell structure and functions etc.
- Chemistry: Surface chemistry, phenols and ethers, alcohol, hydrogen, some basic concept of chemistry, equilibrium etc.
- Physics: Electrostatics, electromagnetic waves, dual nature of matter and radiation, law of motions etc.
AIIMS MBBS 2023 Preparation Tips
Candidates must check the following AIIMS MBBS preparation tips which will help them to prepare well for the examination:
- Go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make a suitable timetable and follow it on the regular basis.
- Make short notes of the important topics and revise accordingly.
- Do not forget to take care of your health.
- Take regular breaks in between your study time and drink plenty of water.
- Solve previous year question papers and practice mock test daily.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
AIIMS MBBS 2023 Admit Card
There will be no entrance exam conducted by AIIMS for providing admission in MBBS course. AIIMS MBBS (NEET) Admit Card will be released in fourth week of April 2023. Students can download their admit card, after releasing of it through online mode.
Candidates have to login to the website and download their admit card. It is mandatory to bring admit card at the exam centre as no candidates will be allowed in the premises without admit card. Candidates must bring their photo ID card for verification purpose.
AIIMS MBBS 2023 Result
AIIMS MBBS Result (NEET Result) will be announced by NTA through online mode only. It will be provided to candidates in the month of June 2023. Candidates will be able to check their result by entering the login details.
After the declaration of result, a merit list will be released by the authority. It will be prepared for qualified candidates only to select for further admission process. On the basis of merit list, candidates can appear for the counselling process.
AIIMS MBBS 2023 Counselling
The counselling process will be organized by MCC (Medical Counselling Committee). AIIMS MBBS Counselling will be conducted in various rounds through online mode. It will be commenced in the month of June/ July 2023. After qualifying the NEET exam, candidates have to register for counselling process.
Seats will be allotted to students, as per the choices filled, rank scored, cut-off and availability of seats in institutions. After the seat allocation, candidates have to report to the allotted AIIMS to verify the documents and pay the admission fee.
For any other queries about AIIMS MBBS 2023, you can ask us by leaving your queries below.
How many seats for Haryana state
I passed 12th with 58.75% now if I score 700+ in NEET can I join AIIMS Delhi
Seat allotment details will be known to you by the authorities only.