AIIMS Admit Card 2020, AIIMS Hall Ticket – Download Admit Card Here
AIIMS Admit Card 2020 will be released from second week of May 2020. AIIMS exam is a national level examination organized by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. It is a gateway for admission in MBBS programme offered by various AIIMS Institutions across India. Students will get admission in AIIMS New Delhi, Rishikesh, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Bhubaneswar, Guntur, Nagpur & Bhopal campuses. This exam will be conducted in the fourth week of May 2020 via online mode. Here we are providing details about AIIMS 2020 Admit Card.
AIIMS Admit Card 2020
The authorities will provide the AIIMS hall ticket 2020 via online mode only. No offline mode will be entertained to provide admit card to students. Without a valid admit card, candidates will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
The admit card bear the printout details like IP Address, etc. Students should preserve the AIIMS admit card 2020 till the admission process gets completed.
The authority does not issue the duplicate admit card after the examination. In case of any correction in address, mobile number & email ID should be reported to the Asstt. Controller (Examinations), AIIMS, New Delhi.
AIIMS 2020 Admit Card Date
Students can download the admit card from the second week of May 2020. AIIMS exam will be conducted through online mode (computer based test). The exam will be conducted in the last week of May 2020.
The exam will be conducted in two shifts, i.e. first shift (9:00 AM to 12:30 PM) and second shift (3:00 PM to 6:30 PM). After the completion of exam, students will be able to check their results through the official website.
AIIMS Result 2020 will be announced in the second week of June 2020. Candidates will be able to participate in the AIIMS 2020 counselling process in the month of July 2020 as per their rank. Counselling process will be organized in various rounds.
How to Download Admit Card
Here we are providing some simple steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website link. (link will be given above)
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Enter the required details carefully like Candidate’s ID and Password.
- Enter the security code.
- After filling the details, click on the “Login” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to take extra printouts of the admit card for further use.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
Following details are printed in the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card:
- Student’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Date of Exam
- Exam Timing
- Exam Centre Address
- Other exam related instructions, etc.
Documents Required on Exam Day
It is mandatory to bring the admit card along with one authorized ID proof. Candidates also have to bring one photograph with them. ID proof should be same as mentioned in the application form. Candidates may carry any one of the ID proofs given below:
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- 12th Class Board Admit Card
Instructions for Candidates
Here we are providing some instructions which should be followed by the candidates at exam centre:
- Check all details mentioned in the admit card and visit the exam centre to get familiarize with the location.
- Candidates with benchmark physical disability must report early for facilitation during entry.
- Candidates note down that the admit card will not be send by post.
- Students must carry their admit card, valid photo ID proof in original and one recent passport size colored photograph.
- The reporting time will be 7:00 AM for 1st shift and 1:00 PM for 2nd shift.
- Students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall after 8:45 AM for 1st shift and 2:45 PM for 2nd shift.
- Candidates have to go through the Biometric Capture, Photo Capture & other activities before the examination so they are suggested to reach the exam centre before 30 minutes.
- Watches, Cell Phones, Calculator, Bluetooth or any other electric device will not be permitted.
- Ornaments, head gear, hair bands, hair clips, belt, bags, credit cards, debit card, books are also prohibited in the exam centre.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the end of 3 ½ hours.
- Candidates should leave the exam hall after handling the copy of admit card to the invigilator.
If you have any other queries about AIIMS Admit Card 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comments below in the comment box.