AIIMS Nursing 2019 Application Form, Registration (Started) – Apply Here
AIIMS Nursing 2019 Final Status of application date has been revised. AIIMS nursing entrance exam is managed by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. It is organized every year on a national level. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in B.Sc nursing, B.Sc Post Basic nursing & M.Sc nursing courses. The admission will be offered by the AIIMS and its affiliated nursing institutions. In this article, candidates can get the complete information on AIIMS Nursing 2019 application form.
AIIMS Nursing 2019 Application Form – Final Status of Application Date Revised
AIIMS Nursing 2019 Final Status of application date has been revised. It will be released on 6th May 2019. Link will be given here.
AIIMS Nursing 2019 Basic Registration Status has been uploaded for M.Sc Nursing.Click here for checking status.
Candidates are advised to read the information brochure and aware themselves with the complete application form process:
- AIIMS Nursing 2019 Generation of code for final registration has been restarted from 2nd April 2019.
- The Final Registration is also started from 2nd April 2019.
- The basic registration (PAAR) has been startedfrom 30th November 2018.
- Candidates can avail the AIIMS Nursing 2019 application form through online mode.
- The online application forms can be filled and submitted till 4th January 2019.
- Candidates must fill all the details carefully. No modification/correction will be allowed by the authority after submission of application form.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned image of photograph, signature and thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- After the successful submission of application form keep the printout of it.
The application fee will be Rs. 1500/- for general and OBC category. SC/ST candidates have to submit Rs. 1200/- towards the application form fee. Physically handicapped and orthopedic category candidates are exempted to pay the fee.
The application fee can be paid through online mode, i.e., credit card/debit card/internet banking.
AIIMS Nursing entrance exam will be conducted to offer admissions in B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Post Nursing, and M.Sc. Nursing Courses. It is conducted on a national level for offering admission in nursing courses. All India Institutes of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi organized entrance exam every year for offering admission into AIIMS. The application form will be started from the month of November 2019.
Candidates can get the eligibility criteria to appear in the courses offered through AIIMS nursing entrance exam 2019.
B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing:
- Age Criteria: Candidates must be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Only female candidate can apply under this course.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 12th or equivalent exam with PCB and English subject combination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must score 55% marks for General/OBC (50% for SC/ST candidates).
B.Sc (Post Basic) Nursing:
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate should qualify the 12th or its equivalent exam from a recognized board. Diploma holders in General Nursing and Midwifery can also apply.
- Registration: It is necessary to be registered as Nurse, Nurse (RN), Midwife (RM) with State Nursing Council to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have the Bachelor’s Degree in B.Sc Nursing (Post Certificate)/Post Basic/B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc Nursing/MBBS/BDS/B.Pharmacy/B.V Sc to apply.
- Minimum Marks: The candidate should secure 60% General/OBC (55% for SC/ST) in the qualifying exam.
AIIMS Nursing Application Dates 2019
Candidates can get the registration dates to apply in the AIIMS Nursing entrance exam.
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing||B.Sc. (Post-Basic) Nursing||M.Sc. Nursing|
|Opening of online basic (PAAR) registration||30th November 2018||30th November 2018||7th February 2019|
|Closing of registration||14th January 2019 (5:00 PM)||14th January 2019 (5:00 PM)||4th March 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|Date for checking status of application||7th January 2019||7th January 2019||5th March 2019|
|Correction in deficiencies||8th-18th January 2019||8th-18th January 2019||5th-11th March 2019|
|Final status update||22nd January 2019||22nd January 2019||13th March 2019|
|Generation of code for final registration||2nd-22nd April 2019||2nd-22nd April 2019||2nd-22nd April 2019|
|Final Registration (payment of fess & city choice)||2nd-22nd April 2019||2nd-22nd April 2019||2nd-22nd April 2019|
|Final Status of application & Rejected application|
with reason for rejection
|6th May 2019||6th May 2019||6th May 2019|
|Last date for submission of required documents for|
Regularization of Rejected Application
|11th May 2019||11th May 2019||11th May 2019|
|Availability of admit card||16th May 2019||16th May 2019||20th May 2019|
|Exam date||23rd June 2019||1st June 2019||1st June 2019|
How to Apply
Go through the steps given below to complete the online form filling process.
- Go to the official website (link is given above).
- Click on ‘Click here’ button on new registration.
- After that click on ‘Login’ button. Read the instruction generated on the next page.
- Click on ‘Proceed’ after reading all the instructions.
- The registration form will be displayed.
- Fill the details such as full name, Father Name, Mother name, DOB, Category, OPH Status and Nationality, etc.
- After filling all details click on ‘Save and Proceed’ button.
- Candidate Id and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID.
- Now, candidates have to proceed for six steps.
- Click on ‘Registration’ button and fill the registration details.
- After that click on ’Save and Proceed’ button.
- Now, fill personal details, contact details and accept the declaration and click on ‘Save and Proceed’ button.
- The payment page will be displayed on next step.
- Click on ‘Make Payment’ and fill educational details, and address details and click on ‘Save an Proceed’ button.
- Now, candidate will be redirected to payment page.
- Pay the fee through any of the online option.
- Click on ‘Pay’ button and fill fee details and then click on ‘Confirm’ button.
- Also print the fee details. After that click on ‘Proceed’ button.
- You will be redirected to ‘city choice’ page.
- Fill the city choice and go to the ‘Upload’ section.
- Upload the asked scanned images and print the registration form.
If you have any other queries about AIIMS Nursing 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.