AIIMS Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, Minimum Marks, Age

AIIMS Nursing 2019 Eligibility CriteriaAIIMS Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria must be checked by the candidates before applying for the written entrance test. AIIMS Nursing entrance test will be organized by the authority of AIIMS, New Delhi. After qualifying this entrance test, candidates must take admission in B.Sc. Nursing, Post basic nursing and M.Sc. nursing programmes. The admission to the candidates will be offered by various AIIMS and its affiliated institutes on the basis of score card. In this article, we have provided the complete details related to AIIMS Nursing eligibility criteria 2020.

Get latest news & updates about AIIMS Nursing 2020 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

AIIMS Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria

Candidates must check the given below eligibility criteria of AIIMS Nursing 2020 to be eligible for applying in the entrance exam:

For B.Sc (Hons) Nursing:

• Gender: Only female candidates are eligible to apply.
  • Nationality: Applying candidates must be an Indian citizen.
  • Age Limit: Candidate applying must have attained the age of 17 years as on the 31st December, 2020.
  • Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed his 10+2 level exam or its equivalent form a recognized board or authority.
  • Subjects: Candidate must have passed with the compulsory subjects of Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English.
  • Minimum Marks: Candidate must have passed with aggregate marks of 55% in Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English (50% for ST/SC).
  • Appearing Candidates: Candidates those are appearing in the last year of their 10+2 level exam can also apply.

For B.Sc Post Basic Nursing:

• Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed their 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from a recognized board or university. Candidates those have passed 10+1 on or before 1988 are also eligible to apply.
  • Registration: Candidate must be a registered midwife and registered nurse with the State Nursing council.
  • One should have a diploma in general nursing and midwifery from any institution recognized by the Indian nursing council.
  • In case of male nurses, (if passed before implementation of new integrated course in 2003), beside being registered as a nurse with the State Nursing Council, should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and instead of Training in Midwifery, training in any subject out
    of following, for a period of six months: i) O.T. Techniques, ii) Ophthalmic Nursing, iii) Leprosy Nursing, iv) TB Nursing, v) Psychiatric Nursing, vi) Neurological and Neuro Surgical Nursing, vii) Community Health Nursing, viii) Cancer Nursing, ix) Orthopaedic Nursing (For BSc Nursing
    Post-Basic).

For M.Sc Nursing:

• Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed in B.SC (Hons) Nursing/B.SC Nursing post basic/post certificate/B.SC nursing from a board or university recognized by the Indian Nursing council.
  • Minimum Marks: Candidate must have passed in the qualifying exam with 60% for General/OBC candidates (For ST/SC – 55%).
  • Registration: Candidate must be a registered midwife and registered nurse with any of the Nursing council.

Reservation of Seats:

The seat reservation in the AIIMS, New Delhi is as follows:

CategoryReservation (%)
SC15%
ST7.5%
OBC27%

In case if the seats remain vacant after the allocation of all SC candidates, the same will be offered to the candidates of ST category.

After the allocation of seats to all SC and ST candidates, if seats remain still vacant, the vacant seats will be offered to general candidates.

For Indian National candidates, 5% reservation of seats for person with benchmark disability is provided on horizontal basis.

AIIMS Nursing 2020 Registration

AIIMS Nursing 2020 Basic Registration has been commenced from 12th December 2019 for B.Sc. post basic and B.Sc.Hons. nursing for basic registration. For M.Sc nursing application has been released from 13th December 2019.

The application form has been released by AIIMS authority through online mode for M.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. (Hons) and B.Sc. (Post basic) nursing courses.

The application fee can be paid by the candidates by online mode through debit/ credit/ internet banking after basic registration for final registration later on.

For General/ OBC candidates the fee will be Rs.1500 and for reserved candidates it will be Rs.1200. The last date of online registration is till 31st January 2020. Candidates must check the status of their application form from 5th February 2020.

AIIMS Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria must be checked thoroughly by the candidates before applying for the application form. The candidates those who will qualify the eligibility criteria and entrance test will be successfully provided admission in nursing courses.

If you have any query related to AIIMS Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria, you can ask your query in the comments section below.

1. Shibani Jitendra Tripathi says:

In bsc nursing is medical test is also their for taking admissions in AIIMS.

2. Simrat kaur says:

Sir,would i be eligible for bsc Nursing at aiims if i give biology on demand exam through NIOS after completing class 12th pcm stream through Cbse?

3. Jaswant Kumar Tripathi says:

Those who pursue BSC and MSC nursing from AIIMS gets job directly in AIIMS or they have to clear any competition

4. Deepika Paria says:

Sir mera 2020 me gnm complete Hoga so keya AIIMS post basic bsc nursing Ka application Kar sakti hu??
    Aur agr admission ke keya criteria hay aur keya keya Karna parta hay online ke jarie ? Please bataie?

5. Ishrat says:

Sir kya post bsc students apply karskhte h job k liye AIIMS mai aur ap koi book prefer krege entrance exam qualify krne k liye

6. sakshi says:

mam mera BSC NURSING ka final result aagya h but abhi registeration process start nhi hua to form bhar skte kya?

The basic registration is over now. If you have done basic registration and generated code, then you can apply further for final registration process which is going on right now.

7. Nabanita chowdhuri says:

I am an hs appearing student and haven’t received any notifications for any type of deficiency in my bsc nursing form but still I didn’t get my ruc code to complete the final registration. Why I am not getting the RUC CODE for final registration in aiims bsc nursing??

8. ISHTIYAQ says:

Can males take admission in MSc nursing AIIMS ..and without any experience am I eligible for MSc nursing

9. bhawna sen says:

sir/mem kya english k alawa hindi me peper aayega kyuki me hindi medium ki hu

10. SABIHA KHANAm says:

Sir already 2 times I have the exam for post basic bsc nursing now I want to apply third time but it shows cancellation again and again and show that you have already applied. Aaj last date bhi hai form fill krne ki mein Kya kru

11. REED THOMPSON JAMES says:

Can a male candidate apply for BSC Nursing/General Nursing course in AIIMS

12. K. Hari lakahmi says:

Currently I am working Delhi NCR Govt as a staff nurse and my age is around 40. If possible can I give exam for AIIMS Madurai section .
    Please reply

13. Dinesh says:

How many seats are thier for general category

14. Veena says:

Kya government employe post BSC ke liye apply kar sakte h

15. Vaishali says:

Sir after completion of M. Sc nursing from AIIMS is there direct recruitment ……. For Students who so ever completed M. Sc nursing from same Institution….

16. Niva Karmakar says:

Sir, I have completed GNM from a govt institution.but not yet get professional certificate. May I applicable for post basic nursing

17. Prayash Rai says:

I have finished my 10+2 this year and would like to pursue my career in Nursing .But while checking the Criteria Male Candidates are not allowed to appear for the entrance so I would like to ask if there is any Bsc nursing entrance Under AIIMS that male candidates could appear for?

18. Manisha Kumari says:

Sir mai bsc nursin me admission lena chahti hu mere 54.75% h ho jayega admission
    Plz btaye

19. Anwar khan says:

I am passed out B.Sc. nursing and I am visual handicapped 40% , what are the benifits for me. In AIIMS nurse posting.
    Please give me reply .

20. Seema Choudhary says:

N sir tell me about nursing entrance exam how i can best prepared this exam

21. Seema Choudhary says:

Sir me addmission lena chahti hu bsc nursing me n sir tell me about online line entrance exam kis trah se dena hai use plz sir help me

22. Shalu says:

Sir how much experience is needed for aiims post basic b.sc entrance exam ( GNM student)

23. Bina borana says:

I am a govt gnm staff nurse. I want to take admission in post basic B. Sc. Nursing. Please guide me that what is the criteria for entrance exam?

24. Binila Mabel .B says:

Sir I completed Bsc nursing …for joining msc nursing in aiims,can I require any experience in clincals or not or directly join the msc nursing without experience ??

25. Poonam mahato says:

Sir I am final year Bsc nursing student. I will be completing my course in November .sir can I take admission in msc nursing? And from which month the session of msc nursing 2019 will start.sir please answer

26. Ahana Roy says:

Sir,I got 53% in class 12th examination.But in physics, chemistry, biology, English I got 61.5%. I’m eligible or not for AIIMS NURSING ENTRANCE?

27. Solanki SAGARKUMAR ashokbhai says:

I m in final year of bsc nursing can I eligible for msc nursing and my final year is ongoing so I can applicable or not

28. Anand says:

Male condidate can also fill the form for b.sc. nursing (hons)??? Please tell me