AIIMS PG 2019: Result, Cut-off, Rank List, Counselling, Admission
AIIMS PG 2019 Result for 6 year courses is releasing soon. The exam is organized by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. It is a national level entrance exam to offer Postgraduate courses in MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch. Through this entrance exam, the admission will be offered in various AIIMS medical colleges within India. The exam is conducted two times in one year. Once it conducts in January and second in July. AIIMS PG 2019 Result for Stage 2 (3 year courses) has been released. In this article, we have mentioned the AIIMS PG 2019 exam dates, result, counselling, admission etc.
AIIMS PG Notifications – Result Releasing Soon
AIIMS PG 2019 Result for 6 year courses is releasing soon. Check here for result details.
AIIMS PG 2019 Final Result for 3 year courses has been released on 30th April 2019.
AIIMS PG Exam Dates 2019
Here we have mentioned the exam dates of AIIMS PG January session.
For July session (MD/MS/MCh(6yrs)/DM(6yrs)):
|Basic registration starts from||18th October 2018|
|Closing of online basic registration||19th February 2019|
|Status of Basic Registration & last date for correction for rejected images||26th February – 2nd March 2019|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||8th March 2019|
|Date for Generation of code (only for accepted Basic Registration candidates)||8th – 2nd April 2019|
|Uploading Prospectus including seat position for Sponsored and Foreign National candidates||19th March 2019|
|Final Registration for completion of other details: Qualification, City Choices, Payment. (only for the candidates those have generated the code)||22nd March – 2nd April 2019|
|Final registration status||16th – 20th April 2019|
|Uploading of admit card||26th April 2019|
|Date of Exam||05th May 2019|
|Declaration of result||May 2019|
|1st Counselling||3rd week of May 2019|
|2nd Counselling||Last week of May 2019|
|Open Counselling||June 2019|
For DM/M.Ch. (3 years)/Fellowship/MD (Hospital Administrator):
|Starting of online registration||2nd March 2019|
|Closing of registration||15th March 2019|
|Status of Application & Rejected application||20th March 2019|
|Last date for submission of required documents||25th March 2019|
|Availability of admit card||30th March 2019|
|Date of Exam (Stage I)||6th April 2019|
|Declaration of result (Stage I)||16th April 2019|
|Departmental Assessment (Stage II)||24th, 25th & 26th April, 2019|
|Final Result||30th April 2019|
For January session (MD/MS/MCh(6yrs)/DM(6yrs)):
|Availability of basic registration||31st August 2018|
|Closing of basic registration||20th September 2018|
|Status updated Basic Registration||26th September 2018|
|Final Status and updated images||27th September – 1st October 2018|
|Uploading Prospectus including Tentative Seat Position||4th October 2018|
|Final Registration for completion of other details||5th – 15th October 2018|
|Checking of status of final registration||22nd October 2018|
|Last date of submission of documents||25th October 2018|
|Uploading of admit card||6th November 2018|
|Date of Exam||18th November 2018|
|Declaration of result||23rd November 2018|
|Exercising of Choices (Mock round)||29th November – 1st December 2018|
|Announcement of Seat allocation of Mock Round||5th December 2018|
|Exercising/Editing of Choices (1st round)||5th – 6th December 2018|
|Announcement of seat allocation of 1st Round||11th December 2018|
|Starting date for Submission of Documents/DD at allocated AIIMS||12th December 2018|
|Last Date for Online Active Acceptance/Refusal of allocated seat in 1st Round||14th December 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Documents/DD at allocated AIIMS||14th December 2018|
|Second counselling starts||19th December 2018|
For DM/M.Ch. (3 years)/Fellowship/MD (Hospital Administrator):
|Starting of online registration||4th September 2018|
|Closing of registration||24th September 2018|
|Status of application & rejected application||11th October 2018|
|Application status||12th October 2018|
|Last date to submit required documents||17th October 2018|
|Availability of admit card||25th October 2018|
|Date of Exam (Stage I)||4th November 2018|
|Declaration of result (Stage I)||9th November 2018|
|Departmental Assessment (Stage II)||15th, 16th & 17th November, 2018|
|Final Result Notification||26th November 2018|
|Last date of admission in the course||28th February 2019|
AIIMS PG Result 2019
AIIMS PG result 2019 will be published in May 2019 (For 6 year courses). For 3 year courses it has been declared on 16th April 2019.
The final result for DM/MCh & MD (Hospital Administration) courses will be announced on 30th April 2019.
Candidates will check the result only through online mode on the official website.
The notification regarding result will not entertain on the telephone or by post to any candidate.
On the basis of result, the candidate will be called for the counselling. The authority will also draw the separate category-wise merit list. The minimum cut-off will be 50th percentile.
AIIMS PG Counselling 2019
The admission into PG courses in the all AIIMS Institution will be done through AIIMS PG examinations. Candidates are selected for the counselling round on the basis of merit-cum-choice of the candidates.
The AIIMS PG counselling will be done through online mode. The complete schedule and detailed procedure of Online/Computer-Based Counselling/Seat Allocation will be released by the authority. Counselling for 6 year courses will be started from the month of May 2019.
Documents Required in counselling:
- AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card
- AIIMS PG 2019 Rank Card
- MBBS/BDS Mark Sheets
- Certificate of completing internship
- Medical Registration Certificate
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate
- 10th Passing Certificate for the proof of DOB
- Counselling Call Letter
AIIMS PG is a national level entrance exam organized to offer admission into various postgraduate programmes like MD, DM, MS, M.Ch. and MDS. It will be conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. This test is held twice every year i.e. in the month of January and July.
AIIMS PG Application Form 2019
Candidates must read the information brochure in order to avoid the mistakes while filling AIIMS PG application form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form through online mode.
- The basic registration was started from 18th October 2018 (for July session).
- The registration process will be closed on 19th February 2019.
- The final registration will be started from 22nd March 2019.
- No changes will be allowed after the payment of application fee.
- Last year, the authority provide correction facility in upload images. It may be expected, this year also image correction facility provided.
- The application correction facility may be provided via online mode.
- At the time of form filling, candidates should select exam city center as per their preferences.
- Candidates should keep a print copy of filled application for further use.
- There will be no need to send application & any other documents to the university through offline mode.
- The application fee payment will be done at the time of final registration.
- The application fee for General/OBC candidates will be Rs. 1500.
- SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 1200.
- OPH Candidates are exempted to pay the fee.
- The application fee can be submitted through debit card/credit card/net banking.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria to appear in AIIMS PG entrance exam.
For MD/MS/MDS/M.Ch (6 years)/DM (6 years)Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must complete the MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS from the university recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
- Internship: Candidate must complete the 12 months of rotating internship/practical training on or before 30th January, 2019.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have obtained 55% marks in aggregate for all categories including OBC and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates in the qualifying exam.
For DM/MCh & MD(Hospital Administration):
- Age Criteria: The upper age limit should be 35 years as on 1st January 2019.
- Relaxation: 3 years age relaxation for OBC category and 5 year age relaxation for SC/ST category.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold a degree in MD/MS or DNB from a University recognized by the MCI in the respective discipline.
AIIMS PG Admit Card 2019
Candidates can get their AIIMS PG admit card through online mode.
The admit card for MD/MS/MCh(6yrs)/DM(6yrs) has been released on 26th April 2019.
For DM/M.Ch. (3 years)/Fellowship Programme/MD (Hospital Administration) courses, it has been released on 30th March 2019.
AIIMS PG Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates should check AIIMS PG exam pattern details below:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online (CBT) mode.
- Duration: 180 minutes will be provided for the MD/MS courses and 90 minutes for MDS course.
- Language: The exam will be asked in English language.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: 200 questions will be asked from MD/MS and 90 questions form MDS.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be provided for one correct answer.
- Negative Marking: -1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
AIMS PG Syllabus
The AIIMS PG syllabus for MD/MS cover all the subjects which candidate has studied at MBBS level. The syllabus for MDS cover all the subjects studied at BDS level.
Candidates can study their qualifying exam subjects thoroughly to score well in the exam.
AIIMS PG is a national level entrance exam organized to offer admission into various postgraduate programmes like MD, DM, MS, M.Ch. and MDS.
Click here to view AIIMS PG (3 years courses) FAQs
Click here to view AIIMS PG (6 years courses) FAQs
If you have any other queries about AIIMS PG 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.