AIIMS PG Admit Card 2020 (Released), Hall Ticket – Get Admit Card Here

AIIMS 2019AIIMS PG 2020 Admit Card for DM/MCH/MD (Hospital Administration) courses has been released. Admit Card for 6 year courses will be released in 1st week of November 2019 (January session) & in last week of March 2020 (July session). It is available through online mode. AIIMS PG Examination is managed by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. This exam is conducted for admission to the PG medical courses, i.e. MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch. It is organized two times in a year one in January and another in July month. In this article, candidates can check the complete details of AIIMS PG 2020 admit card.

AIIMS PG 2020 Admit Card – Released

newiconAIIMS PG 2020 Admit Card for DM/MCH/MD (Hospital Administration) courses (January 2020 session) has been released on 7th November 2019. Click here to get admit card.

newiconAIIMS PG 2020 Admit Card for 3 year courses (January 2020 session) has been released on 23rd October 2019. Click here to get admit card.

Get latest news & updates about AIIMS PG 2020 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

Candidates, those applied for the AIIMS PG exams will be able to download their AIIMS PG 2020 admit card. Candidates will be able to download their admit card only through online mode from the website.

Candidates should note that no admit card will be sent through offline mode or by post. Without a valid admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall.

Candidates will get the admit card through candidate login by entering “Candidate ID” & “Password”. Keep the admit card till the admission procedure not over.

AIIMS PG Exam Pattern

AIIMS PG Syllabus

AIIMS PG 2020 Admit Card Date

Candidates will be able to get their AIIMS PG Admit Card through online mode. The admit card for January session for 3 years courses has been released on 23rd October 2019. The exams for January session will be organized on 17th November 2019 (6 years courses) & 3rd November 2019 (3 years courses).

For July session, the admit card for 3 years & 6 years courses, it will be released in March 2020. The exams for July session will be organized on 3rd May 2020 (6 years courses) & 4th April 2020 (3 years courses).

How to Download Admit Card

Candidates can check the steps for how to download AIIMS PG admit card:

• Visit the official website link (link is given above)
  • Click on the “Academic Courses” tab.
  • Select the course to go to the respective page.
  • Click on the “Registration/Login” link from the menu.
  • Now, login with the “Candidate Id”, “Password” and “Captcha”.
  • After that, click on the “Login” button.
  • The admit card will be displayed on the computer screen.
  • Check your all details and click on the print button.
  • Keep the printout of the admit card till the admission process.

AIIMS PG Preparation Tips

AIIMS PG Cut Off

AIIMS PG Admit Card Details

The admit card for the AIIMS PG entrance exam consists of the following details of the candidates:

• Name of the Candidate
  • Candidate Roll Number
  • Father’s Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Gender
  • Category
  • Sub Category
  • Photograph
  • Signature
  • Exam Center Address
  • Date & Time of Exam
  • Language of Question Paper, etc.

If any discrepancy found in the admit card, candidates can immediately contact the officials.

Admit Card Verification

After downloading the AIIMS PG Admit Card 2020, check all details carefully and check all fields which are liable and correct. Candidates must check whether the signature and photograph are same as in the application or not.

If there is any discrepancy in the admit card related to candidate’s personal or exam details shall contact to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi.

Exam Instructions

Before appearing for AIIMS PG 2020 exam, candidates must keep a check on some important instructions mentioned on the admit card. Students must follow the given instructions mentioned by the authority strictly. Some of the important instructions mentioned in the admit card are discussed below:

• Admit card is mandatory document which is to be brought strictly on the exam day to be eligible for appearing in the exam.
  • Students must report the authorities in case of any change in the email id , address, phne number or other details.
  • Student will be disqualified from appearing in the exam in case he/she is found to be ineligible for the exam or having disclosed false information.
  • Student must not get indulge in any kind of restricted activity at the time of appearing in the exam.
  • No misbehavior will be tolerated by the authorities & strict measures will be taken against the student.
  • Candidate must not bring any restricted item inside the examination hall.

AIIMS PG 2020 Admit Card is necessary document through with candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam. Students must report to the concerned authorities few days before the exam in case any discrepancy is found in the admit card.

If you have any query related to the AIIMS PG Admit Card 2020, you can leave your query in given comment box.

1. Sarvesh kumar says:

I wrote PG exams.. My hall ticket were taken back @ exams center.. Now I don’t have hall ticket number.. How can I get to know my hallticket number

2. Dr Ankita says:

Am I the only one or others are having issues too trying to log in the website. The website is not taking alphabet inputs, only numbers. So I’m unable to log in to download the admit card. Please help.

3. Sumaiyyah says:

Sir i wanted to download my admit card for aiimspg 2020 but it shows my registration is either incorrect or is blocked by admin.does this mean my final application has been rejected?is there any way i have any solution to correct my registration after the date is over ?

4. Pratha says:

I am not able to open my ID as it showing invalid credentials. What am I supposed to do?

5. Anusha says:

I’m not able to login to get the admit card. It is not allowing to enter the first letter of my registration ID. It is allowing only numbers. Let me know what to do.

6. Kratika Raj Singh says:

What is sub category

7. Nivetha says:

Sir I didn’t get my admit card still.it s stated as rejected application form and my admit card will be uploaded on Nov 9th..sir,I will get my admit card ryte?

8. NAGARJUN E says:

I am getting in credentials are not correct to download admit card….then how to download admit card

9. ashvi says:

sir i logged in only final registration form is available.. i couldnt get my admit card. sometimes my id and password shows invalid. what should i do now sir?

10. Ashith says:

I’m not able to login .my first letter of login ID is not appearing while typing it .and so I’m not able to download my admit card.plss help me

11. Kaushiki Singh says:

Sir, I could not get my admit card for appearing pg course in AIIMS. pls help and if possible pls send it through my e-mail.

12. P.R.GRACIE JEBA says:

Aiims PG 2019 exam admit card site not opened.Please reply sir.

13. Sk.Md.Abzal Hussain says:

Sir.admit card open nahi ho Raha hai . candidate ID first letter type nahi ho Raha hai..

14. Yashoda says:

I’ve forgotten my password ..what to do

15. Shagun shukla says:

Sir I’m forget my Id of aiims kindly guide me

16. Sagar mal says:

Sir I lost admit card aiims pg 2018,i can not check my result because I not remember my roll number,plz help me

17. Neha jyoti says:

I have lost my admit card.now I am unable to see my result without roll no.what should I do to get my roll no?

18. Darshana says:

My admit card is not coming after entering candidate ID and password but student dashboard is opened
    Pls help sir

19. Veena says:

My friend applied aiims pg july session.. He didnt received his admit vard yet. What should we do?

20. Ashwini Dande says:

After entering my id & password my application is opening but admit card option is not coming… what should I do???. Admit card of mds entrance exam…

21. Meena says:

I have applied for aiims July session,but now am not getting my admit card when I was trying to login with my id its answering as invalid credintials what to do now?? How can I download my admit card,,,someone please do help

22. Arpitha R says:

Sir I have registered for aiims pg July session but I am not getting my admit card. Please help me sir

23. Richa singh says:

Sir I not getting the admit card its not opening

24. Prapti says:

Admit card for aiiims pg may 2018 was to be uploaded today….it is not showing when I logged in…..

25. Richa singh says:

Sir when will get MDS admit card

26. Sandhya K S says:

Dear Sir I have applied for AIIM PG 2018 July Session My Registration I D 6111036253 They Sent A message asking the Scan Copy of KMC Registration through Register Mail ID . I Sent Yeasterday but I didnot got any Confirmation what to do sir

27. Anonymous says:

I have applied aiims pg July n my exam fee of rs 1200 id deducted twice …..how will I proceed to get my refund. Exam fee deducted twice for aiims pg July 2018 …no refund till now..how will I get the refund

28. drsamma0021 says:

My id and password shows invalid now and I m unable to download my admit card.
    I entered my id nd password but wen I login it shows invalid aur either u blocked.

29. ubaid says:

Sir I forgot my login password i was clicked on forgot password display shows msg will sent on email id but I didn’t got I have tried so many time’s one day is remain plz help me my candidate id 717187850

• Hanif Khan says:

click on forgot your login details, enter ID & DOB & mobile no. & mail ID (which you have mentioned in application) then enter captcha then submit.

30. bommagani Shivakumar says:

I forget password

31. chandana says:

I m unable to download my AIIMS PG admit card…its showing ur id has been blocked by admit…what to do

32. Anand says:

Sir…I’m applied aiims exam on Oct 15..registration completed and successful payment… candidate profile copied…bt now candidate I’d and password not working….same time says invalid entry..what should I do next….???

33. Kiranmai says:

Sir,I have lost my phone…My id and password are missing….As I forgot my mail password also to login in new phone…..But I am having same mobile number is there any possibility of getting my id and password…Pls do help sir…

34. PRASHANT SINGH says:

I have filled the form, but my admit card is not printed. What is the reason.

35. Reshma says:

I applied for aiims Jan 2018 and during paying fees twice the normal fee got cut from my account for which I mailed you and you replied that it will be retuned till 15 Oct , but I didn’t get my money back . so I mailed you again but still no reply and the costumer care number is also not working
    What can I do next

36. Setuma says:

my thumb impression was blurred and now i can’t access the site.
    What do i do?

37. Nidhi says:

Sir,My thumb print was blurred so it was rejected,so I reuploaded it,today my application form is still under review.So how will I whether it’s accepted or not?

38. Sharmila says:

My application was rejected due to blurred thumb print image what can i do next

39. upasana patra says:

i want to know the application status .

40. Abi says:

Respected sir , I applied for pg exam November session ….my application was rejected due to blurred thumb impression..plz help me out sir…wat should I do next

• Ashmin says:

Reupload it if time left… Make a box of appropriate size as mentioned on a white paper… Get a thumb impression on it and scan n den reupload…