AILET 2022 Application Form, Correction (Started) – Apply Here
AILET 2022 Application Correction has been started from 26th May 2022. All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) is a national level entrance examination conducted every year by National Law University, Delhi. The examination will get conducted for candidates seeking admission in various Law programs like LL.M, 5 Year B.A LL.B and Ph.D. Qualified candidates form this entrance examination will get admission in various NLU across the country. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details with latest updates on AILET Application Form 2022.
AILET 2022 Application Form – Correction Started
AILET 2022 Application Correction has been started from 26th May 2022. Click here to make correction.
AILET 2022 Exam Date has been revised. The exam will be now conducted on 26th June 2022. Check other details from below.
Admission Open 2022
Following are the detailed information with key instruction on AILET Application Form 2022:
- AILET Application Form is made available through online mode only.
- NLU has released the application form specifically for eligible candidates, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before apply.
- Eligible candidates can fill AILET 2022 Registration Form from 17th January 2022 to 25th May 2022.
- Applicant are advised to fill AILET Application Form with utmost caution, however NLU has also provided the correction facility for application form.
- Candidates are able to rectify their mistakes within the correction facility from 26th to 28th May 2022, though the facility is applicable on selected details only.
- Candidates must submit their final AILET application form before last date of submission, as no application form will be accepted once registration portal will be close.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of Filled AILET Application Form and fee receipt for future reference.
- AILET Application form fee can only be submitted through online mode.
- Applicant can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transactions of application fee.
Below Poverty Line (BPL) applicants of SC/ST category are exempted from application fee.
The Complete fee structure of AILET 2022 Application from will be as follows:
|General/ Foreign Candidates||Rs.3050/-|
|SC / ST/ PwD||Rs.1050/-|
AILET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria candidates must satisfy to be eligible for AILET Examination:
For B.A LL.B (Hons.) :
- Qualification: Candidate should have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
- Appearing: Appearing candidate for final examination in 2022 can also apply for B.A LL.B (Hons.).
- Marks: Applying candidate should have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities) in qualifying examination.
- Qualification: Candidate must be graduation degree or equivalent degree holder in relevant field form any recognized university.
- Appearing: Appearing candidate for final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for LL.M program.
- Marks: Candidate should have scored at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination to be for admission.
AILET 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete official dates regarding the AILET Application Form 2022:
|Application Form||17th January 2022|
|Last date of Application Submission||25th May 2022|
|Application correction window||26th – 28th May 2022|
|Admit Card||16th June 2022|
|AILET 2022 Exam Date||26th June 2022|
How To Apply For AILET 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling online AILET 2022 Online Application Form:
- Visit the website of AILET 2022 (link is available above).
- Go to the website of AILET and click on new candidates registration link.
- Now fill the registration from with details like personal information, Email ID, Phone Number, Address etc. and register yourself.
- After completing the registration process, login into the candidates dashboard for filling application form.
- Now Fill the Application Form with details like personal, educational, communication, Exam centre etc.. and submit the application form.
- Candidates are advised to review the complete application form before the final submission, as any alteration can cause rejection of application form.
- Now Upload the required document on the Application Form like Photograph, signature, Category certificate (if Applicable on candidate) etc..
- Photograph should be scanned and latest photograph of candidate within given size and format with plane background.
- Signature should be scanned running hand signature with required size and format.
- After filling all details tick the checkbox and click on “Save/ Continue to payment”
- Now select your payment gateway and fill the details accordingly.
- Once transaction will be successful candidate must take the printout of filled Application Form and Fee receipt for future reference.
Leave the comment down below for any further information and query about AILET 2022 Application Form.